Go Back   gprime.net boards > general > general ramblings

general ramblings talk about anything and everything. get to know other members

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2006, 07:22 PM   #1
Moth
dangly parts
 

Default Post all Punk - o - matic Music codes here

Punk - O - Matic Game

TO CREATE A SONG
The first time you look at the timeline, three numbers will be at the left. If you want, you can click on those numbers to erase them. Blank boxel will appear. To create a tone for the elctric giutar, (Green hair, Dark red shirt)
Click on the boxes and numbers will appear. Same for Drums (Bald) And Electric Base (Blue hair, Brownish Green Shirt). There are 10 tones for Electric giutar, 12 for Electric base, and 9 for drums. If you are unsure on how to make a song, Click "help" In the instructions. If you want to take out the sound of the background music, the guys voice, and the spotlights, Clikc options.

TO GET THE CODE
After you've created a song and would like to share it, Click save, Click an empty save slot, And at the bottom of that window, there will be a text box with lots of numbers and " - " 's. Copy ALL of the text, and paste it here. That way, we can listen to it.

TO PLAY SOMEONES CODE
Click Open, and go to the bottom where theres a blank text box. Paste the code into the text box. Press play.


-- Herd
Moth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 08:02 PM   #2
Snow
19th President
 

Default

9--1---1---2---2---1---4-1---1---4---------------------------------------------------c----1--3-1----3-0-1-2-------8-------------------------------------------------------a----1-2--1----3-0-1-5-3-----2-2-----------------------------------------------------

I just threw it together randomly, but it sounds kind of cool.
=====
-----0---0---a---

That one sounds better

Last edited by Snow; 09-26-2006 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:22 PM   #3
Backflip
Macho Man
 
Tournaments Won: 3

Default

i like how this only got 1 reply.
Backflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 03:35 PM   #4
Nicky
g-user
 

Default

9---0---0-0-2---2---1---1---3---3-------5-5-5---------0---1---2-----1---3--2---3-6-2-c24---4---4---7-----1---1---2---2---6-6-------8--------0---1---2----a----3-1-254---3-a-----0-2-2-2-8-6-2-1---1---1---1-a---------1-----7-7---0---1---2-2-4-2-0124-4-5-9-3-
Nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:17 PM   #5
insan3
only with free cookies
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyChris View Post
9---0---0-0-2---2---1---1---3---3-------5-5-5---------0---1---2-----1---3--2---3-6-2-c24---4---4---7-----1---1---2---2---6-6-------8--------0---1---2----a----3-1-254---3-a-----0-2-2-2-8-6-2-1---1---1---1-a---------1-----7-7---0---1---2-2-4-2-0124-4-5-9-3-
Thats a really good one
insan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:01 PM   #6
Nicky
g-user
 

Default

... really? Schweet!
Nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #7
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ
 

Default

Not br00tal enough to receive my stamp of approval. Also, it would be better if the instrument parts were more robust, especially the drums where you can link together or overlap each individual note.
Krusty_The_Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:44 PM   #8
Nicky
g-user
 

Default

I'm not patient enough to put that much effort into making it epic...
Nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:56 PM   #9
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ
 

Default

And you can't rick roll anyone with it.
Krusty_The_Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:38 PM   #10
Nitz
//wall blocks control
 
Tournaments Won: 4

Default

nm, its terribly laid out.

Last edited by Nitz; 07-17-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #11
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ
 

Default

Oh, and the voice-overs make me want to strangle them until the bullshit oozes out of their cavities and jam my foot so far down their throat that they'll be shitting shoe leather for the rest of their diminutive life. I bet you to click on the Duuude button underneath the table and listen to the whole conversation without bleeding out of your ears or wanting to head-butt a kitten. Is it that fucking necessary to say the dude at least one time, if not more times in every poorly-constructed sentence? Or to throw in a swear word that really isn't a swear word yet they think it makes them sound cool when all it really does is make me hate their shitty music even more. Do the makers of this god awful game really think that someone will jump out of their chair, screaming ,"Wow, dude, those dude are so edgy!" God, punk-o-matic sucks even worse than I thought.
Krusty_The_Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 05:23 PM   #12
insan3
only with free cookies
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_The_Klown View Post
Oh, and the voice-overs make me want to strangle them until the bullshit oozes out of their cavities and jam my foot so far down their throat that they'll be shitting shoe leather for the rest of their diminutive life. I bet you to click on the Duuude button underneath the table and listen to the whole conversation without bleeding out of your ears or wanting to head-butt a kitten. Is it that fucking necessary to say the dude at least one time, if not more times in every poorly-constructed sentence? Or to throw in a swear word that really isn't a swear word yet they think it makes them sound cool when all it really does is make me hate their shitty music even more. Do the makers of this god awful game really think that someone will jump out of their chair, screaming ,"Wow, dude, those dude are so edgy!" God, punk-o-matic sucks even worse than I thought.
Yeah those voice overs were hilarious, every time you'd try to load something, he'd say something ridiculous.
insan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:32 PM   #13
Backflip
Macho Man
 
Tournaments Won: 3

Default

welcome to punk-o-matic, beeotch.
Backflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:03 PM   #14
WWE_4_LIFE
g-user
 

Default

well here's mine tell me wat you guys think and i'm also new

9-5-956-9-5-2---2---3---3--82---2---3---3---4-9-6-9---6-7-9-889-3---3--81--81--89-5--9---9---c---2---2---0---0---2---2---0---0---bbc---c---6-7-8---c-0---0---1---1---c---b------9---------------9---9-----------9---9-------6-7-6-7-8-8-a---9---9--------------
WWE_4_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #15
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

This is way too complex a process for a very simple, unrewarding output. I give it a resounding NO.
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:15 PM   #16
gussa
The Little Colon Angel
 
Tournaments Won: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_The_Klown View Post
And you can't rick roll anyone with it.
my thoughts exactly
gussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #17
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_The_Klown View Post
Is it that fucking necessary to say the dude
I know it's late, but they're Prinnies, dood. That's their thing, dood.
Sig related-it's a Prinny, dood.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:30 PM   #18
Supa Fool
Band
 
Tournaments Won: 2

Default

8===D

my code.
Supa Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #19
Zetex
g-user
 
Tournaments Won: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Fool View Post
8===D

my code.
learn2textdick

(_)_)==========B
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #20
gussa
The Little Colon Angel
 
Tournaments Won: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Punk - O - Matic Game

TO CREATE A SONG
The first time you look at the timeline, three numbers will be at the left. If you want, you can click on those numbers to erase them. Blank boxel will appear. To create a tone for the elctric giutar, (Green hair, Dark red shirt)
Click on the boxes and numbers will appear. Same for Drums (Bald) And Electric Base (Blue hair, Brownish Green Shirt). There are 10 tones for Electric giutar, 12 for Electric base, and 9 for drums. If you are unsure on how to make a song, Click "help" In the instructions. If you want to take out the sound of the background music, the guys voice, and the spotlights, Clikc options.

TO GET THE CODE
After you've created a song and would like to share it, Click save, Click an empty save slot, And at the bottom of that window, there will be a text box with lots of numbers and " - " 's. Copy ALL of the text, and paste it here. That way, we can listen to it.

TO PLAY SOMEONES CODE
Click Open, and go to the bottom where theres a blank text box. Paste the code into the text box. Press play.


-- Herd
actually, the base guitar is the greenish hair with the more stratocaster shaped body of a guitar..
Lrn2StringCount!

Last edited by gussa; 11-08-2008 at 08:03 PM.
gussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:25 PM   #21
insan3
only with free cookies
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetex View Post
learn2textdick

(_)_)==========b
(_)_)==========b===========(_(_)
insan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:34 PM   #22
Dhalka
g-user
 

Angry

9-----2---2---2---9-----2---2---2---------------2---2---2---2---9--------------------c-1---1---1---1---c-4---4---4---4---a-------c-6-7-7-4---7-7-4---c---b----------------a---------2-2-2-2-a---------7-7-7-7-----4-4-a---6-6-7-7-6-6-7-7-a--------------------
Dhalka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:13 AM   #23
xM3RCxUNR3AL
g-user
 

Talking

tell me what you think

--2---3---2---2---3---24-81---1---1---88--1---1---6-5-9------------------------------2---0---0---5-5-5-5-5-5-5-0---1---5-0---6-0---1---0---c------------------------------0---1---0---2-3-4-5-6-7-8-0---1-----0---9-1---0---0---a------------------------------
xM3RCxUNR3AL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #24
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ
 

Default

Ah well, I made one too. It actually isn't bad.

--9---666-666-92---2---6-2---5-2---2-882---2---6-82---2---2---2---2---2---9-9-8--7-----c------------5-5-4---5-565-2---------5-5-6-5-6-4---15-5-5-5-5-4---2-5-5-4---c---b--0-a------------2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-1---1---2-2-2-3----2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-a------
Krusty_The_Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #25
JakeSkyFlameZero
g-user
 

Default

CheCk ThIs Out
2-2-2---3---3---2---666-3-3-6-79888723--23-223-4-2-2--223-223-26-78882--6-989--------1---0---0---0---0---2---0---2---1---8---8---8---8---a---8---8---0---0---c-6-c--------1---1---2-6-1---1---2-7-7-6-6-6-7-7-6-6-1---1---2-6-6-1---1---2-6-7-7-8-a-a----------
rok n roll man!
JakeSkyFlameZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stop! Don't post! Read here first. - Last updated August 24 2006 john general ramblings 0 01-15-2005 05:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net