Go Back   gprime.net boards > projects and submissions > submissions > Images

Images Image submissions here

Old 04-29-2006, 11:43 AM   #51
bagel head

Tournaments Won: 1

This is a sig request thread! Not a Malice Mizer thread!
Old 04-30-2006, 08:08 PM   #52
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

oops, sorry
Oh, and i'll find some other pic of mana.
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 06:32 AM   #53
Alex de Large

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/1571/mana2ka.jpg
Old 05-01-2006, 08:22 PM   #54
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaziBoy
0_0 you...you made one...for ME! *faints*
Thank you!

but I don't associate with people who wear the nazi swastika upon their avatar.
but the hindu swastika is fine by me.
those hindus be good people.
I'm sorry, but I realy don't feel comfortable using this signature with the knowledge that it was made by a follower of hitler. My mother taught me "never take siggies from Nazis"

Last edited by diet poop; 05-01-2006 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:10 AM   #55
Alex de Large

i don't follow hitler, or any part of the nazi ragime, other than the anti-commie part (as i'm a western, british wanker).

it's a referance to the nazi-style governing that some right-wing americans have.

i don't care weather you credit me or not anyway.

Last edited by Alex de Large; 05-02-2006 at 01:13 AM.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:05 AM   #56
Frookie

yeah....that's where your head is messed up so you might as well just give up
Old 05-02-2006, 06:27 AM   #57
bagel head

Quote:
Originally Posted by diet poop
Thank you!

I'm sorry, but I realy don't feel comfortable using this signature with the knowledge that it was made by a follower of hitler. My mother taught me "never take siggies from Nazis"
*Clap, clap, clap..* It was all a test.. I'll make the siggie! :D
Old 05-02-2006, 01:32 PM   #58
Alex de Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagel head
*Clap, clap, clap..* It was all a test.. I'll make the siggie! :D
i've done nothing to you.

you don't know what an asset i could be to the photoshoping comunity here. read my other post in reply to you're unjustness.

the only people here who havn't been pricks who have taken my postcount and my name and assumed my character are voodoo, diet poop and frookie (i started the fight we had myself)
Old 05-02-2006, 04:26 PM   #59
bagel head

Quote:
i've done nothing to you.

you don't know what an asset i could be to the photoshoping comunity here. read my other post in reply to you're unjustness.

the only people here who havn't been pricks who have taken my postcount and my name and assumed my character are voodoo, diet poop bagel head and frookie (i started the fight we had myself)
I wasn't talking to you. By the way. You forgot someone. I assumed your character.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:18 PM   #60
Frookie

let's hope he leaves before anyone else can assume his character though
Old 05-03-2006, 12:21 AM   #61
VooDoo

I won't really get a popularity vote for this comment but who cares i don't like being popular anyway, the americans are worse than the nazis could ever be. I think when we were all attacking other countrys to find the nazi's in the 1940's they all moved to America, "were all trying to live day by day it aint our fault" you guys gotta stop singing that old chesnut because yes it is your fault.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:39 AM   #62
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo
I won't really get a popularity vote for this comment but who cares i don't like being popular anyway, the americans are worse than the nazis could ever be. I think when we were all attacking other countrys to find the nazi's in the 1940's they all moved to America, "were all trying to live day by day it aint our fault" you guys gotta stop singing that old chesnut because yes it is your fault.
Wow, so you are saying that America was just as bad as a group that followed a corrupt, racist, dictator and tried to wipe out all Jews by putting them in concentration camps, and among other things, experimenting on them, gassing them, burning them alive, and just plain leting them starve to death? I'd have to say that the statement you made was one of the stupidest things I have heard in a while.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:26 AM   #63
Alex de Large

Quote:
Wow, so you are saying that America was just as bad as a group that followed a corrupt, racist, dictator and tried to wipe out all Jews by putting them in concentration camps, and among other things, experimenting on them, gassing them, burning them alive, and just plain leting them starve to death? I'd have to say that the statement you made was one of the stupidest things I have heard in a while.
maybe it's the american education that's to blame, but no suprise that you're not taught about your own mistakes.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:32 AM   #64
VooDoo

Quote:

No thats not "stupidity" thats called propaganda.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:40 AM   #65
Alex de Large

Quote:
No thats not "stupidity" thats called propaganda.
i think you've probably phrased that a little wrong.

what you're saying isn't propaganda - it's his views that are affected by one-sided (so called) "propaganda".
Old 05-03-2006, 02:35 PM   #66
VooDoo

I'm not a fan of the nazi's either though but i would take a long hard look at myself before i criticize somebody just because your country isn't frying people on home soil doesn't mean it isn't happening, and yes i do mean propaganda as you so elegently quoted me. The muslim extremists don't even want to fight the Americans all they want is their home country back and the blood shed will end but those puppets have no intention of stopping selling arms to dictators who they are "trying to stop".
Old 05-04-2006, 01:32 AM   #67
Alex de Large

Quote:
I'm not a fan of the nazi's either though but i would take a long hard look at myself before i criticize somebody just because your country isn't frying people on home soil doesn't mean it isn't happening, and yes i do mean propaganda as you so elegently quoted me. The muslim extremists don't even want to fight the Americans all they want is their home country back and the blood shed will end but those puppets have no intention of stopping selling arms to dictators who they are "trying to stop".
respec' blad

QFT
Old 05-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #68
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Psh, America is just a screwed up as the rest of the world. America has done alot of terrible things and I don't agree with the war that is going on now either. I am not defending America in any way, America is a country that makes mistakes, alot. I am just saying that to compare anyone or anything to the Nazis and the halocaust, you would have to be talking about mass genocide. I'm no history major, but I don't recall America ever commiting something called mass genocide in the 1940's.
I hate the war that is going on, but comparing it to the halocaust is a bit extreme.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:24 PM   #69
Alex de Large

this isn't a fact, but i would certainly imagine that a lot more people have died directly becasue of americans than died because of nazis
Old 05-04-2006, 03:37 PM   #70
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
So you're telling me that during the Cold war when the U.S. provided support for Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda to help fight the Soviets who were taking over their country, we were to blame? You're telling me that we were occupying their country when they attacked at 9/11? Both of you have a very skewed perspective; it's pure jealousy.

Yes the U.S. done bad things in the past, but if we're such a bad country then why does the rest of the world want to be here?
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 04:46 PM   #71
Frookie

and the answer is: freedoms, and opportunities, in other countries, people don't have as many freedoms and opportunities as they would in the U.S.; so what if we encamped Japanese during WWII and it was found that we could do so, barely any Japanese died in the camps, and if they did, it was hardly our fault at all, they had housing, restrooms, food and beverages, clothes, not like in Europe in WWII where you German Nazi's had concentration camps where millions of Jews died, we had prisoner war camps, but we didn't kill them, we prosecuted them and sentenced them to what the courts felt were fair punishments for their actions in the war
Old 05-04-2006, 05:41 PM   #72
Alex de Large

either way, i don't support nazisim or modern americanism.

I don't want this to turn into a "i don't like nazis, and naziboy is a nazi"
Old 05-04-2006, 06:47 PM   #73
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
or modern americanism.
Thatís too bad; there is no escaping globalization.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 07:40 PM   #74
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:
Thank you!

why did you describe a hindu symbol for sun with the german word "swastika".
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 08:47 PM   #75
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32
why did you describe a hindu symbol for sun with the german word "swastika".
Oh my god....*sigh*
Swastika isn't a German word, its a sanskrit word. The swastika is a holy symbol in Hinduism, buddhism, and jainism. In hinduism is represents lots of things, like the sun, luck, brahma, and samsara. Then it was adopted as the emblem of The Nazi party and now thats all anyone ever associates it with.