Go Back   gprime.net boards > general > Useless crap

Useless crap Post all your useless crap here! 99% unmoderated.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2005, 11:55 AM   #1
blackice
Administrator
 

Default Useless Crap

Yes this forum will be 99% unmoderated. the other 1% will be any kind of blatent advertising or anything deemed completely inappropriate for the younger crowd that we have here (nude photographs, stuff like that).
blackice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 01:07 PM   #2
rahx
Brave Warrior GaoGaiGar
 

Default

That's a nice quote from isharted.
rahx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 08:32 PM   #3
gussa
The Little Colon Angel
 
Tournaments Won: 2

Default

if age was measured by maturity id be 13. oh wait i am 13 anyway lol. (but that is a nice qoute though)
gussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 10:09 PM   #4
JSM
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

hey i dont see anything wrong with nude chicks photos!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 11:26 PM   #5
rahx
Brave Warrior GaoGaiGar
 

Default

Tell that to the people who can sue us for exposing adult content to minors.
rahx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 11:28 PM   #6
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

Check-mate!
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 11:45 PM   #7
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Agreed. We don't want angry parents complaining.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:51 PM   #8
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.
 

Default

hahaha yum
Attached Images
File Type: gif image.gif (1.4 KB, 357 views)

Last edited by viper.gtsr; 07-12-2005 at 10:57 PM.
viper.gtsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:59 PM   #9
treefalse
Super-Tree
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

You could put up that BIG `OL Warnings, like a lot of `dem "adult sites" put up. It could be clearly marked and stating that it is, in fact illigal to vew if you are under the age of 18.
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 11:26 PM   #10
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

What do you want from gprime? "COMING SOON TO GPRIME, HARD CORE LESBIAN PORN" ? Come on. We don't want that here.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 01:53 AM   #11
dave
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Glad you like my avatar.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 03:15 PM   #12
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Yea, i likes that quote from isharted to
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 02:00 AM   #13
treefalse
Super-Tree
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27
What do you want from gprime? "COMING SOON TO GPRIME, HARD CORE LESBIAN PORN" ? Come on. We don't want that here.
I'm against the idea, I was just stating what the other 60% of sites have to say.
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 05:35 AM   #14
Jack92
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic1
I think the quote is cool too, btw, how do you pronounce "isharted".
quick everyone cover your nose, i just sharted!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 02:25 PM   #15
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic1
I think the quote is cool too, btw, how do you pronounce "isharted".
It would be "I - Sharted".

How many people are going to say "EWW YOU SHARTED!" just because I typed that?
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 09:52 PM   #16
Willy_Wonka
shit
 
Tournaments Won: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper.gtsr
hahaha yum
Yum?!?!?! =O
Willy_Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 09:57 PM   #17
foulplay
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper.gtsr
hahaha yum
Must.....contain......laughter.......
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:43 PM   #18
Snow
19th President
 

Default

Eww You Sharted!
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 01:21 PM   #19
DvBennett
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice
Yes this forum will be 99% unmoderated. the other 1% will be any kind of blatent advertising or anything deemed completely inappropriate for the younger crowd that we have here (nude photographs, stuff like that).
You're a loser. Get a life. What's that? You're not a mod anymore? That sucks. Next time don't **** with the wrong people, *******.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 02:45 PM   #20
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

Now Dave, we talked about this yesterday.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:39 PM   #21
Snow
19th President
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvBennett
You're a loser. Get a life. What's that? You're not a mod anymore? That sucks. Next time don't **** with the wrong people, *******.
How long before your banned?

Now he's an administrator, so he can still ban you.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:37 PM   #22
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

I don't think a mod in the IRC chat would get banned.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:46 AM   #23
DvBennett
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic1
How long before your banned?

Now he's an administrator, so he can still ban you.
*BUZZ* Wrong! Try again!

Even if he was a mod... this place is unmoderated.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:33 AM   #24
Adoyt
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

99% unmoderated...not completely unmoderated
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:35 AM   #25
Snow
19th President
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvBennett
*BUZZ* Wrong! Try again!

Even if he was a mod... this place is unmoderated.
Only the useless crap section, and besides, that has nothing to do with his power to ban you.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
yet another pile of crap, by Dima dima01 Movies 5 06-12-2005 11:16 AM
Google, Yahoo or other crap? JSM lots o' nonsense 18 06-11-2005 11:17 PM
Speaking of cutting the crap GurlyGrrl124 comments and error reporting 15 05-28-2005 08:36 AM
cut the crap!!!! WTF? general ramblings 10 05-25-2005 12:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net