Go Back   gprime.net boards > projects and submissions > submissions > Flash - Games

Flash - Games Submit flash games here

Old 09-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
acmgamers
g-user

Default Top 10 Favorite Flash Games

Hey all, first off let me say this is my own personal review on 10 of my favorite flash games I'd just like to share.

#10 - Robot Unicorn Attack
This game is more of a magical and mystical style game, it will definitely have you humming the background music after playing. You play as a robot unicorn racing throughout the land. You have exactly 3 wishes to make, use the Z key to jump and X to make a furious dash.

#9 - Red Remover
The objective of this game is very simple, which is why I really like it. Remove all of the red shapes leaving the green ones. This flash game combines a great deal of strategy and physics making it number 9 on my list.

#8 -Grow RPG
Personally I like all the Grow Series games, Eyezmaze has done a great job on creating a very successful, unique flash game. In grow you select certain items on the panel in any order you wish to create a unique recipe, each object is influenced by the order it's chosen.

#7 -Shopping Cart Hero 2
Do you love shopping? This game ranks #7 (in my opinion) it's more of a sport style game, you race a shopping cart down a hill, you can purchase upgrades after earning money which is calculated based on your distance.

#6- Fragger: Lost City
Fragger recently launched the sequel which combines great physics gameplay with more levels and of course more fragger! The objective of the game is to throw grenades adjusting the trajectory of each shot with your mouse.

#5 - Gunbot
Gunbot is a rather new game, you play as a robot seeking vengeance. This game packs a lot of action, upgrades and plain ol' flash game fun.

#4 - Crush the Castle Players Pack
Crush the Castle is an amazingly well done physics game where you use a trebuchet to launch rocks at the standing castles, your goal is to kill all of the knights, kings and queens.

#3- Line Rider Beta 3 Dual Riders
Here we go again Line Rider Lovers! Line rider beta 3 features new gameplay with a dual riders option, just like the previous versions you create your own tracks/maps then race them. In beta 3 you now have the option to include 2 riders! Loads of fun!

#2- Bloons Tower Defense 4
Bloons TD4 is just purely awesome, whether you are a long time bloons fan or now. The original Bloons consists of popping balloons in various levels. In the tower defense series you must setup different turrets to pop the balloons adding a bit of strategy/skill to the game. Lots of upgrades too!

#1 - Super Mario Bros. Crossover
Alright, here it is! My favorite flash game/review! It's Super Mario Brothers Crossover. This game is just so cool, it takes the classic mario levels and combines them with your favorite NES characters including: Mario, Megaman, Samus, Link, Bill and Simon. Each character has their own unique move and playing style. This game is a must see!
acmgamers is offline   Reply With Quote