Go Back   gprime.net boards > projects and submissions > submissions > Flash - Movies

Flash - Movies Submit flash movie files here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 04:27 PM   #1
coool1
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Exclamation i wanna make movies???!!!

please help me out here!! i am getting agervated!!!!!!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 04:30 PM   #2
Supa Fool
Band
 
Tournaments Won: 2

Default

I still think you should look up on those "video cameras" I spoke of.
Supa Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:03 PM   #3
coool1
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

heeeeellllll
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:55 PM   #4
Supa Fool
Band
 
Tournaments Won: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool1 View Post
heeeeellllll
Then again, you're too stupid to find the power button.
Supa Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:01 PM   #5
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ
 

Default

Krusty_The_Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:03 PM   #6
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool1 View Post
please help me out here!! i am getting agervated!!!!!!!!!!!
How to make movies.
Step1) Buy a video camera
Step2) Shoot yourself in the face.
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:35 PM   #7
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diet poop View Post
How to make movies.
Step1) Buy a video camera
Step2) Shoot yourself in the face.
You forgot:

Step3)Give Krusty the video camera so I can sell it on Eba- I mean cherish it forever.
Krusty_The_Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:34 PM   #8
Natus Lumen
Banned
 

Default

Buy a video camera, preferably one that has a hard drive or uses DV tapes, or even one that is SD-compatible. Any of those are acceptable, but the ones that rip straight to a DVD as you film suck a fat one. If you don't have a very good computer, I recommend using...well I guess you're out of luck. But assuming you have access to a decent computer, you can work any of these. With a DV tape camera, you'll have to buy DV tapes. If you buy an SD-compatible camera, you'll have to buy a USB card-reading device unless you have an SD port in your computer, which usually only come standard on more recent HP laptops, to my knowledge, but I might be wrong. You will also want to get a tripod. These are universal, but some are better than others.

Okay, so now that you have your camera, you probably need software. Do not use any Windows video-editing software. Most of these suck. If you have a lot of patience, and are willing to learn, find a cheap copy of Adobe Final Cut, or even Shake (this is one of the best programs in the entire movie industry but it's EXTREMELY complex). Otherwise, download iMovie from Apple's website for like $50. This is a very simple, fun, and user-friendly program, but it can be limiting at times.

If you bought a DV or hard drive video camera, you'll need a firewire cable to transport video data, and most PCs don't come standard with firewire ports. So unless you're using a Mac (in which case the firewire port is right next to the USB and headphone ports) you'll have to get a firewire port put into your motherboard/computer as well (USB ports only transport basic data like music and photos so you can't use them for transporting video).

After that, there are a vast myriad of sites that will let you upload your finished video such as any number of hosting sites like Youtube, Metacafe, Google Video, whatever. You can also export to Quicktime and add them to your iPod.

So to make movies, you need a camera, video editing software (unless you want your final product to look like shit; these programs range from extremely basic to hardcore professional) and, unless you're burning to DVDs or using them for personal use, a decent internet connection.

OR

To make a flash animation, you can either use iMovie and photoshop/paint, or you can use an FLV creator. For this, I give you Google.

That's how to make a low-budget movie. You'll need funding from a media corporation and a degree to make a high-budget movie.

Last edited by Natus Lumen; 12-17-2007 at 08:37 PM.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:32 PM   #9
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverender. View Post
Buy a video camera, preferably one that has a hard drive or uses DV tapes, or even one that is SD-compatible. Any of those are acceptable, but the ones that rip straight to a DVD as you film suck a fat one. If you don't have a very good computer, I recommend using...well I guess you're out of luck. But assuming you have access to a decent computer, you can work any of these. With a DV tape camera, you'll have to buy DV tapes. If you buy an SD-compatible camera, you'll have to buy a USB card-reading device unless you have an SD port in your computer, which usually only come standard on more recent HP laptops, to my knowledge, but I might be wrong. You will also want to get a tripod. These are universal, but some are better than others.
Okay, so now that you have your camera, you probably need software. Do not use any Windows video-editing software. Most of these suck. If you have a lot of patience, and are willing to learn, find a cheap copy of Adobe Final Cut, or even Shake (this is one of the best programs in the entire movie industry but it's EXTREMELY complex). Otherwise, download iMovie from Apple's website for like $50. This is a very simple, fun, and user-friendly program, but it can be limiting at times.
If you bought a DV or hard drive video camera, you'll need a firewire cable to transport video data, and most PCs don't come standard with firewire ports. So unless you're using a Mac (in which case the firewire port is right next to the USB and headphone ports) you'll have to get a firewire port put into your motherboard/computer as well (USB ports only transport basic data like music and photos so you can't use them for transporting video).
After that, there are a vast myriad of sites that will let you upload your finished video such as any number of hosting sites like Youtube, Metacafe, Google Video, whatever. You can also export to Quicktime and add them to your iPod.
So to make movies, you need a camera, video editing software (unless you want your final product to look like shit; these programs range from extremely basic to hardcore professional) and, unless you're burning to DVDs or using them for personal use, a decent internet connection.
OR
To make a flash animation, you can either use iMovie and photoshop/paint, or you can use an FLV creator. For this, I give you Google.
That's how to make a low-budget movie. You'll need funding from a media corporation and a degree to make a high-budget movie.
Fun sucker.
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:39 PM   #10
Natus Lumen
Banned
 

Default

Sorry. I had to show off my knowledge of all things video.

EDIT: well, most things.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:03 PM   #11
aaproductions
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverender. View Post
Sorry. I had to show off my knowledge of all things video.

EDIT: well, most things.
EDIT: no things.

:-D
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:24 PM   #12
gabrielwhist
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diet poop View Post
Fun sucker.
Lol. That made me think of those times where people switch letters of words to prevent swearing. Ex.) This one asshole always calls me a "nucking figger"
Now, read Neverenders post with that in mind. Severe burns I would think.
gabrielwhist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:23 PM   #13
Natus Lumen
Banned
 

Default

Very severe.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:24 PM   #14
Natus Lumen
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaproductions View Post
EDIT: no things.

:-D
What'd I get wrong? As far as I know that's how to make a basic video...
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 08:17 PM   #15
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielwhist View Post
Lol. That made me think of those times where people switch letters of words to prevent swearing. Ex.) This one asshole always calls me a "nucking figger"
Now, read Neverenders post with that in mind. Severe burns I would think.
Nucking figger? Sounds like something someone would say with their mouth full.
Krusty_The_Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another funny Vent conversation Zetex general ramblings 17 06-22-2007 10:10 PM
Wanna make $400? paranoia general ramblings 4 09-04-2006 03:06 AM
Make up a story about the person abotu you and make peeps beleive you ShOtGuN lots o' nonsense 12 04-29-2006 10:03 PM
How do i make flash movies???????? Dante11 ask an expert 18 02-06-2006 04:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net