Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > General game discussion > Nintendo

Nintendo Discussion of Nintendo console gaming products

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2007, 02:38 PM   #1
scorpion
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default Psp A Failure? Ds A Sucsess?

THIS SUCKS,MANY GAMING MAGEZINES KEEP SAYING THAT DS IS BETTER THAN A PSP CUZ OF THE SALES AND THEY SAY THAT PSP WAS TRYING TO BEAT I POD AND DS AND THE COMPUTERS IT'S JUST DUMB.
you gotta check this out though.
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Funny Videos - Fat Kid Gets Hit With Paintballs.mpg (1.38 MB, 4 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:03 PM   #2
NOWAK
Rave on guys
 

Default

Uh, no. The psp is fine.
NOWAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
THIS SUCKS,MANY GAMING MAGEZINES KEEP SAYING THAT DS IS BETTER THAN A PSP CUZ OF THE SALES AND THEY SAY THAT PSP WAS TRYING TO BEAT I POD AND DS AND THE COMPUTERS IT'S JUST DUMB.
you gotta check this out though.
I THINK URJUST DUMB!!1 I posted this on my DS.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:42 PM   #4
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch
 

Default

PSP has sold over 10 million units, and it was beating the DS before the lite model came out. It's in no way a failure.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 06:11 PM   #5
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho View Post
PSP has sold over 10 million units, and it was beating the DS before the lite model came out. It's in no way a failure.
There's no denying that the DS Lite is killing the PSP in hardware sales. There are rumors that a new PSP will be coming in September. A longer battery life, integrated flash memory, overall smaller unit, and an improved control scheme can only help the new PSP be more competitive with the DS Lite.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:51 PM   #6
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!
 

Default

Introducing...the PSP Lite? Anyways, the DS Lite is beating the PSP in sales, I see the DS Lite pop up more often in my school than a PSP would. I wouldn't say the original DS beat the PSP though because not a lot of people liked its look and stuff.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 10:58 AM   #7
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.
 

Default

Hope they ad a second analog nub.
viper.gtsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:08 PM   #8
RobinH
g-user
 

Default

i dont know why people cheering DS DS has more variety of childish game while psp i guess will prolong the gaming adventures
RobinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:27 PM   #9
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!
 

Default

Uh...that's what I call a complete opinion and it won't prove anything.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:30 PM   #10
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinH View Post
i dont know why people cheering DS DS has more variety of childish game while psp i guess will prolong the gaming adventures
I've got Resident Evil for the DS; I love how the people who complain about games being "kiddy" aren't old enough to buy the "cool" games.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 01:39 AM   #11
Snow
19th President
 

Default

Childish games can be fun.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:39 AM   #12
jmanx13
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

DS is better than the psp. Do you relize More than half the games for the DS supports download play which makes it more fun to have a DS, no one never have to have the same game. And DS can play music, use emulators, watch movies, and you can even put backup copys of DS games on the DS with the $40 r4 flash card which also support wifi and browsers. PSP hardly have any online games compared to the DS.

I don't know if psp can do this though, but DS can play import games.

Like Jump Ultimate Stars which supports wifi to and voice chat. - this game owns. Sadly never coming to America. T_T
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:40 PM   #13
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanx13 View Post
DS is better than the psp. Do you relize More than half the games for the DS supports download play which makes it more fun to have a DS, no one never have to have the same game. And DS can play music, use emulators, watch movies, and you can even put backup copys of DS games on the DS with the $40 r4 flash card which also support wifi and browsers. PSP hardly have any online games compared to the DS.
I don't know if psp can do this though, but DS can play import games.
Like Jump Ultimate Stars which supports wifi to and voice chat. - this game owns. Sadly never coming to America. T_T
Like, 97 % of the shit you just said, the PSP can do.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:48 PM   #14
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanx13 View Post
DS is better than the psp. Do you relize More than half the games for the DS supports download play which makes it more fun to have a DS, no one never have to have the same game. And DS can play music, use emulators, watch movies, and you can even put backup copys of DS games on the DS with the $40 r4 flash card which also support wifi and browsers. PSP hardly have any online games compared to the DS.

I don't know if psp can do this though, but DS can play import games.

Like Jump Ultimate Stars which supports wifi to and voice chat. - this game owns. Sadly never coming to America. T_T
What is up with ignorant technology users these days?
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:41 PM   #15
jmanx13
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led_Zeppelin View Post
Like, 97 % of the shit you just said, the PSP can do.
Question when did I ever said psp can't do. I know psp can do emulators, download play and stuff. DS can do the same thing though, but psp got a better browser.

Here who wins on wat I think

Browser: PSP
Multiplayer: DS
Download Play: DS
Games: DS
Media: PSP
Controls: DS
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:35 PM   #16
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch
 

Default

At the moment, DS has better games. But when Disgaea and FF: Tactics hit the PSP, I'll never look at my DS again.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:53 PM   #17
uglypugly
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho View Post
At the moment, DS has better games. But when Disgaea and FF: Tactics hit the PSP, I'll never look at my DS again.
Couple months to Zelda, Phantom Hour Glass though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:36 PM   #18
Snow
19th President
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho View Post
At the moment, DS has better games. But when Disgaea and FF: Tactics hit the PSP, I'll never look at my DS again.
Don't forget FF: CC and Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:52 PM   #19
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglypugly View Post
Couple months to Zelda, Phantom Hour Glass though.
Screw Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
Don't forget FF: CC and Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow.
Crystal Chronicles? Or something else? Also, I'm not much interested in Syphon Filter. I've never been able to enjoy those stealthy games.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:20 AM   #20
Axel
=D
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27 View Post
I THINK URJUST DUMB!!1 I posted this on my DS.
Oh...the irony.
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:09 PM   #21
Snow
19th President
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho View Post
Crystal Chronicles? Or something else? Also, I'm not much interested in Syphon Filter. I've never been able to enjoy those stealthy games.
Crisis Core
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:37 PM   #22
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch
 

Default

Oh, that. I forgot about that game; I was never really into FFVII, so it's not something that I've been tracking, though it may be good.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:45 AM   #23
gwia
Aussie Philosophy
 

Default

I am usually a Nintendo man but I prefer the PSP, that way I can play some decent GTA games not the shit hole "Grend Theft Auto Advance" for the GBA.
gwia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:06 AM   #24
RobinH
g-user
 

Default

well i guess this debate will never end coz DS has its own freaks and psp has it own but i guess DS wont stay long thats my complete personal opinion no offence to any one out there
RobinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:56 PM   #25
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanx13 View Post
Question when did I ever said psp can't do. I know psp can do emulators, download play and stuff. DS can do the same thing though, but psp got a better browser.
Here who wins on wat I think
Browser: PSP
Multiplayer: DS
Download Play: DS
Games: DS
Media: PSP
Controls: DS
You're ten, aren't you?
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google's idea of failure. God general ramblings 3 09-13-2005 02:54 PM
Power Failure at ThePlanet -- Site Downtime john special announcements 14 05-11-2005 04:56 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net