Go Back   gprime.net boards > general > Useless crap

Useless crap Post all your useless crap here! 99% unmoderated.

Old 10-18-2005, 09:57 PM   #51
foulplay

Tournaments Won: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
No, I just know him....and......um.. well.....he might get a bit pissed if he knew I thought he was a liar.
It's possible, I've ****ed some skanky girls in my day.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:24 AM   #52
rehabisforquitters
hey hey

isn't that amazing....
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 12:28 AM   #53
treefalse
Super-Tree

My girlfriend wouldn't like it if I so much as gave her a hug... I didn't even attempt to give her a kiss... maybe she signaled me, I don't know... maybe I will never find out....
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 04:57 AM   #54
JJEESSSSYY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefalse
My girlfriend wouldn't like it if I so much as gave her a hug... I didn't even attempt to give her a kiss... maybe she signaled me, I don't know... maybe I will never find out....
Your girlfriends strange.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:45 PM   #55
Rabbit face
hmmm Penguins,

i agree one of my bf were too slow so i said BYE to him
Rabbit face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 03:52 PM   #56
uber_jedi

Skip the girlfriends: get happyness from chloroform and candy.
Old 10-19-2005, 11:25 PM   #57
Rabbit face
hmmm Penguins,

its not the same feeling
Rabbit face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 04:27 PM   #58
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Hmmmm...
Including family: 0-5 minutes old (:P)

From what I can remember, I was five. And it wasn't some little-kidde kiss. Uh-uh. I wasn't lucky enough to take it slow. I got smothered in all kinds of goodness. XD And since then, I've been with at least one girl a year, in various relationships. So, whatever year it is you want to count is the year of my first kiss. :P
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 04:30 PM   #59
Snow
19th President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighead469
Wow, you guys are uber noobs, I got mine right after I leveled up that volcanic bounty hunter. Man, what a babe!!

PURE OWANGE
Your mom's an uber noob.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:31 PM   #60
Swiss Cheese

don't say......uber......please........I'll cut myself.........
Old 10-21-2005, 02:04 PM   #61
IndustrialFantasy

Couting dares and stuff then aged 10 or something.
Otherwise, well, not yet. I'm too shy.
Old 10-21-2005, 06:48 PM   #62
rehabisforquitters
hey hey

Hey, I was just tryin to help the guy out! It's his choice whether he wants to follow my instructions or not.
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 07:18 PM   #63
Beware The Mustache!

yea i went out with this girl who lived down the street then she dumped me but its all good cause i went to first base and then later i came back and went to second base but i dont like her anymore cuz she got knocked up by this one stoner dude he got like a grand slam.lol
Old 10-22-2005, 08:24 PM   #64
Swiss Cheese

Homerun.
Old 10-22-2005, 09:59 PM   #65
Boong
The Pillsbury Postboy

Grandslam.
Boong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 10:01 PM   #66
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.

Denny's.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 10:35 PM   #67
Scotty

I mostly keep myself to myself but in all honesty, at 16 I don't have much time, with school and all. Pluss (no offence girls) I like to keep a nice high bank balance ^^;...Just kidding. There's no one in my school I realy like, and I don't go out clubbing often or hang around on streets at night like a chav. Apart from that, from my friends relationships, teenage relationships seem like too much trouble, and hardly ever work out. The only type of teenage relationship I see that works for both people here is "get in get on get off and end" kinda thing. I think some people arn't mature enough for relationships yet. But otherwise, I dunno. So, Nope, no first kiss here yet, and soon to be 17. But, I don't realy mind. Will happen one day, if i don't get killed or something.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:49 PM   #68
Charles rules you all!
My kitty

Seeing how I got a girl friend today I hope that it would work out and maybe in a half year or so we would kiss.
Charles rules you all! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 10:57 PM   #69
Scotty

Hey, if you play it right, tell the truth, don't act cocky infront of your friends, spend some time with her and generally treat her like a normal human being you'll have no problems with kissing her in the first 2 weeks. I figure, nice girls just want honesty and someone to spend time with but not all day every day liek you're stalking her or something. Otherwise you'll have nothing to talk about and you'll get bored of each other. Spending too much time with each other so you have nothing to talk about is a bad thing. about 70% of a persons attraction is through what they talk about and body language I think. So, just be yourself I guess. This is coming from a guy with no experience though so feel free to ignore me. If there's some girls out there that want to tell me if i'm right or wrong in this, then go ahead.

Edit: Ohh yeah, don't forget to pop questions with key info in it like, what's her birthday and what's her favorite food etc and don't forget it. Then, come her birthday, you can take her out for a meal and spend some cash on her favorite food. ^^ I would think it helps alot when you show intrest.

Last edited by Scotty; 10-22-2005 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:01 PM   #70
Charles rules you all!
My kitty

I have known her for a whole year and I have gained a large attraction towards her and I just dont want to rush things....also there is this zit near my lip that is something i dont want to brush against her face and get her freaked out. but yeah I am also only 14 so I dont want to rush things for my age too.. otherwize our relationship will end quickly
Old 10-22-2005, 11:06 PM   #71
Scotty

Dude, pop the zit and get some aftershave on it. it'll be gone in 2 days, then away you go! Yeah, btw. Good idea not rushing things, but don't take them TOO slow either.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:08 PM   #72
Charles rules you all!
My kitty

where would i get this aftershave i have heared of it but havent seen it in my life.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:12 PM   #73
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefalse
This message has been deleted by treefalse. Reason: If you don't like emo, say it in a nice way.
I hate emo; it sucks.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 11:21 PM   #74
Scotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles rules you all!
where would i get this aftershave i have heared of it but havent seen it in my life.
Urm it's the stuff you put on your face after you've been shaving and it feels all cool and stuff and stings a little, alot if you cut your self. Urm, is it called cologne in America.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:29 PM   #75
Charles rules you all!
My kitty

oh cologne i have some of that so pop it them spray it on my face and keep it there for a while or spray it and wipe it off after a set amout of time?