Go Back   gprime.net boards > general > Useless crap

Useless crap Post all your useless crap here! 99% unmoderated.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2005, 10:13 PM   #1
baller69
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default gothics

i love goths cause im one its cool cause everyone is afraid of me and im not like every one else and hardly anyone is like you in my school of 650 kids there is only 4 goths rock on goth for life
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:17 PM   #2
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

Goths are stupid. Quoting a slipknot lyric (Spelled in-correctly) does not make you goth. Hell, listening to slipknot does not make you goth. Dye your hair to it's natural colour, wear some brighter clothes, (Grey is the minimum) and go make some friends.

Ugh.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:19 PM   #3
foulplay
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

You have 'baller' in your name you lose all respect.....then you had 69 and you sunk to an even lower level.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:39 PM   #4
baller69
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

mouth a goth at your school and watch the **** get beat out of you black rock colors suck you stupid prepy little possers i dont like to socielize with possers like you led zeplin just cause i dont have the same religon as you dont be mouthy canada sucks balls

Last edited by baller69; 09-10-2005 at 10:43 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:44 PM   #5
Deusparadoxi
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

If you wanted to be literally different you wouldn't be labeling yourself in the first place. Wearing black dosnt make you goth, thats all i wear. I'm an original person by denouncing labels and not being a ****-head.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:45 PM   #6
Junk_Train
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Lol, the Gothic culture generally doesn't appreciate the hip/hop genre except maybe the younger more confused part. People seem to joke about the culture as non conformists but, the true be told, it's pretty close to a nihilistic existence, basically I hate everything and don't give a ****.

Lol, don't confuse Gothic with Emo there's a difference, Gothics are just sick of everyone, usually cause they've lived in the same area for so long and get bored of everything. Life too them is like a broken record. Alot have eccentric interests, that's what interests me about them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:48 PM   #7
baller69
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

i wear nothing but black and dropped in chains and you dont have to dress in black to be goth its just a proto mtype my freind dress in nothing but black and hes not goth idont listen to rap not even icp i made my screen name when i was making the chnge from regular to goth and i didnt give myself the name of being goth all the preps did so we cansider ourselfs goth

Last edited by baller69; 09-10-2005 at 10:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:53 PM   #8
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller69
mouth a goth at your school and watch the **** get beat out of you black rock colors suck you stupid prepy little possers i dont like to socielize with possers like you led zeplin just cause i dont have the same religon as you dont be mouthy canada sucks balls
Oh man! Isn't he so cool and original? No one understands you, I know. It's hard being a depressed teenager who wants to be anti-conformist, so he goes and conforms to a group of “Goth” losers. Go listen to Slipknot while crying in your closet of your half a million dollar house.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:56 PM   #9
baller69
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

most the people who are goth at my school have like no money we work for our cloths you just ask your mom to by you a pair of cloths and she go gets it for you at least i dont spend a $100 on a pair of pants with holes in them
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:59 PM   #10
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller69
most the people who are goth at my school have like no money we work for our cloths you just ask your mom to by you a pair of cloths and she go gets it for you at least i dont spend a $100 on a pair of pants with holes in them
I don't either dipshít. Doesn't mean I have to wear all black, get my ears and lips pierced, and dye my hair black.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:03 PM   #11
baller69
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

this hayyou27 is mouthy if there is any more goths on this site ridicule him
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:06 PM   #12
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller69
this hayyou27 is mouthy if there is any more goths on this site ridicule him
I love how "cool" you are by misspelling my name. I know it's so difficult to look up half a page to see what it really is.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:10 PM   #13
DoSomething
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller69
i wear nothing but black and dropped in chains and you dont have to dress in black to be goth its just a proto mtype my freind dress in nothing but black and hes not goth idont listen to rap not even icp i made my screen name when i was making the chnge from regular to goth and i didnt give myself the name of being goth all the preps did so we cansider ourselfs goth
To quote a bad website, "You're the man now, dog!"

Gothic culture is stupid. It's just like non conformist conformity. Awkward, right?

You're so cool, decked out in your awesome Hot Topic pants and acting so pained all the time. I bet you never smile. And you sacrificed your regular Screen Name for a gothic one? That's so hardcore of you, I'd never be able to do that, changing my screen name for my musical beliefs! Go and learn about a little thing called "the outside world". Yes, there's life beyond black clothing and self loathing. Hey, that rhymed! Maybe I'll make a hardcore song that no one can understand because I'm not actually singing it! Awesome!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:30 PM   #14
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoSomething
To quote a bad website, "You're the man now, dog!"

Gothic culture is stupid. It's just like non conformist conformity. Awkward, right?

You're so cool, decked out in your awesome Hot Topic pants and acting so pained all the time. I bet you never smile. And you sacrificed your regular Screen Name for a gothic one? That's so hardcore of you, I'd never be able to do that, changing my screen name for my musical beliefs! Go and learn about a little thing called "the outside world". Yes, there's life beyond black clothing and self loathing. Hey, that rhymed! Maybe I'll make a hardcore song that no one can understand because I'm not actually singing it! Awesome!
Thank you.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:39 PM   #15
DoSomething
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller69
this hayyou27 is mouthy if there is any more goths on this site ridicule him
Why, we're having a field day on you!

No one who truly is "goth" actually calls themselves goth anyways. I'm not kidding, go up to a kid who truly is gothic and stuff, and ask them if they're goth. They'll say something like "dude, gothic is stupid. I'm hardcore". Either way, labels are for soup cans (Breakfast Club? Oh noes!)

For God's sake, you're older than I am. Stop typing with your penis and lack there of so we can understand your goth speek.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:54 PM   #16
God
2 Points
 

Default

Wanna see how gothic I am?


Ohhhh yeah. Hardcore.
I hope someone understands this.
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:54 PM   #17
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoSomething
Why, we're having a field day on you!

No one who truly is "goth" actually calls themselves goth anyways. I'm not kidding, go up to a kid who truly is gothic and stuff, and ask them if they're goth. They'll say something like "dude, gothic is stupid. I'm hardcore". Either way, labels are for soup cans (Breakfast Club? Oh noes!)

For God's sake, you're older than I am. Stop typing with your penis and lack there of so we can understand your goth speek.
Right you are.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:01 AM   #18
Snow
19th President
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by God
Wanna see how gothic I am?


Ohhhh yeah. Hardcore.
I hope someone understands this.
That actually made me laugh, thats probably because I just had 5 freeze pops though.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:09 AM   #19
baller69
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

ask any goth you stupid posers i wish you guys would live were i do, you would get the **** beat out of you. And heres a note from that friend earlier...

"It matters not what you say or do to deny or comply to all of the names that are tacked unto you, all that matters is that you know where you are going and when you plan to get there... me ...i dont care anymore..."
Loves from "Emo Wolfe"

oh well hes a buddy of mine ... at least a have a life outside my computer screen
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:14 AM   #20
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller69
ask any goth you stupid posers i wish you guys would live were i do, you would get the **** beat out of you. And heres a note from that friend earlier...

"It matters not what you say or do to deny or comply to all of the names that are tacked unto you, all that matters is that you know where you are going and when you plan to get there... me ...i dont care anymore..."
Loves from "Emo Wolfe"

oh well hes a buddy of mine ... at least a have a life outside my computer screen
You're right. That other life for you includes self loathing, wrist cutting, and listening to slipknot.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:21 AM   #21
murderbydeath
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller69
most the people who are goth at my school have like no money we work for our cloths you just ask your mom to by you a pair of cloths and she go gets it for you at least i dont spend a $100 on a pair of pants with holes in them

my mom doesnt pay for ****. i live w/ my grandma to get away from her. i'm not a prep and i'm not goth. i have a job. do you know what that is little boy.



jacket from savers, 5 dollars. sweater from target 10. pants from target 24. i pay for it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller69
ask any goth you stupid posers i wish you guys would live were i do, you would get the **** beat out of you.

hhahha what a bunch of bullshít. goth kids are hardly intimidating.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:22 AM   #22
Snow
19th President
 

Default

Goth kids wouldn't brag about being goth.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:26 AM   #23
Junk_Train
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by God
Wanna see how gothic I am?

http://www.brynmawr.edu/Acads/Cities...575/01575a.jpg
Ohhhh yeah. Hardcore.
I hope someone understands this.

WTFever! My towers own yours!

Last edited by Junk_Train; 09-11-2005 at 01:00 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:26 AM   #24
God
2 Points
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller69
ask any goth you stupid posers i wish you guys would live were i do, you would get the **** beat out of you. And heres a note from that friend earlier...

(This emo quote was removed to keep me from laughing my ass off.)

oh well hes a buddy of mine ... at least a have a life outside my computer screen
We are stupid? Our sentences have proper grammar, and make sense. Who is the poser here? I fail to see who is posing off of whom. Oh and, yeah…. Southern USA is the hotbed for gothic activity eh? I always thought it was Farming, Drinking and going to Rodeos.
I'd be impressed if you had a life outside of myspace, emo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junk_Train
Oh noes!!!111!1!!!1!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by murderbydeath
hhahha what a bunch of bullshít. goth kids are hardly intimidating.
Oh yeah?This is a male. Intimidated now?

Last edited by God; 09-11-2005 at 12:37 AM.
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:39 AM   #25
baller69
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

god is so *** i dont belive in him because there is no proof that he excist and if he did he would more than likly be black
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net