Go Back   gprime.net boards > general > Useless crap

Useless crap Post all your useless crap here! 99% unmoderated.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2005, 08:30 PM   #176
Mysteryman
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led_Zeppelin
Because you touch your self at night. Remember kids, never start a sentence with "because".

you sound to me alot like a kid in my class. a very perverted kid who says "because you touch yourself at night" alot. You are a very disturbing member led zeppelin. And all of you people picking on poor nickychris3. Chrisitians are cool :)
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:11 PM   #177
Firedove
One of Those Deaf-Mutes
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryman
you sound to me alot like a kid in my class. a very perverted kid who says "because you touch yourself at night" alot. You are a very disturbing member led zeppelin. And all of you people picking on poor nickychris3. Chrisitians are cool :)
You say this because you are one.
Am I right?
Firedove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:20 PM   #178
Mysteryman
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedove
You say this because you are one.
Am I right?

I have been hearing to many babyish combackes for weeks


"i know you are but what am I"

"The reason I get candy is because I am betterer than you"
"I 'm cuterer thans yous"

"You say this because you are the one right"

*The person laughing for no appearant reason making inapropriate noises and such. acting as if they are right.*

Closing comments
You people need to Grow up. quit using those babyish combackes already and quit making fun of people. you guys are acting really imature.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:40 PM   #179
murderbydeath
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryman
I have been hearing to many babyish combackes for weeks


"i know you are but what am I"

"The reason I get candy is because I am betterer than you"
"I 'm cuterer thans yous"

"You say this because you are the one right"

*The person laughing for no appearant reason making inapropriate noises and such. acting as if they are right.*

Closing comments
You people need to Grow up. quit using those babyish combackes already and quit making fun of people. you guys are acting really imature.

Your preferred company is restricted to well-developed men, strictly for visual stimulation. You occasionally catch whiff of the female musk and are quick to fall ill.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:44 PM   #180
Firedove
One of Those Deaf-Mutes
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryman
I have been hearing to many babyish combackes for weeks


"i know you are but what am I"

"The reason I get candy is because I am betterer than you"
"I 'm cuterer thans yous"

"You say this because you are the one right"

*The person laughing for no appearant reason making inapropriate noises and such. acting as if they are right.*

Closing comments
You people need to Grow up. quit using those babyish combackes already and quit making fun of people. you guys are acting really imature.
I never once used one of those "comebacks".
And I was asking a serious question. I wanted to know if you were or not.
Did an internet insulter molest you when you were younger or something?
Firedove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 10:00 PM   #181
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryman
you sound to me alot like a kid in my class. a very perverted kid who says "because you touch yourself at night" alot. You are a very disturbing member led zeppelin. And all of you people picking on poor nickychris3. Chrisitians are cool :)

I was quoting a funny bit from Family guy.

Peter as a young boy: Why did all the dinosaurs die out?

Historian: Because you touch your self at night.

It's not a "combcacke", and I wasn't being serious. You goof.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 06:36 PM   #182
Mysteryman
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

its still wrong. : (

8 pages. Man. well why r you people picking on nickychris. nickychris why did you have to say my name. LOL. No me and nickychris are not dating. you people need to........GROW UP!

Last edited by Mysteryman; 09-06-2005 at 06:43 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 09:13 PM   #183
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

We don't like her, that's why.

Edit: Well, I don't like her.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 09:14 PM   #184
Firedove
One of Those Deaf-Mutes
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryman
its still wrong. : (

8 pages. Man. well why r you people picking on nickychris. nickychris why did you have to say my name. LOL. No me and nickychris are not dating. you people need to........GROW UP!
You need to get laid.
Firedove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 09:18 PM   #185
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

Agreed.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 09:46 PM   #186
murderbydeath
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

and you guys, i'm sure you've been laid enough for your lifetime.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:01 PM   #187
nickychris3
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Yes, because they're certainly old enough.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 10:19 PM   #188
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led_Zeppelin
We don't like her, that's why.

Edit: Well, I don't like her.
Edit: We don't like her.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:03 PM   #189
nickychris3
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27
Edit: We don't like her.
It's split half and half.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:27 PM   #190
Archangel
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

i liek apple cakes????..what are apple cakes..i was wonderin i saw it someone and now im confused...r apple cakes just cakes with apple in it..or is it an apple with cake flavour?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:10 AM   #191
parkour
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickychris3
Please don't say that, it's very disturbing; and he's one of my very best friends on real life.
real life hey this isnt the ****ing matrix
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 01:42 PM   #192
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

You idiot, she was talking about in person, not over the internet.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:53 PM   #193
rahx
Brave Warrior GaoGaiGar
 

Default

test
rahx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:53 PM   #194
rahx
Brave Warrior GaoGaiGar
 

Default

another test.
rahx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:53 PM   #195
rahx
Brave Warrior GaoGaiGar
 

Default

and another
rahx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 07:14 PM   #196
Impulse
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default re

I vote black. Unless if the shadows just do that to the hair.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 07:24 PM   #197
uber_jedi
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

I hide my emotions using Force mind persuation.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 07:27 PM   #198
C410C
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led_Zeppelin
Don't hide your feelings!
I agree she should tell taylor or just admit it
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:01 PM   #199
uber_jedi
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

AY AYAY AY A YAYAYAY AY AY AY AY!!!!!!! Shhhhzzzzzamm! I just converted you to Catholocism by having you read this post! GO UBER_JEDI, YAY!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:35 PM   #200
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.
 

Default

You're not allowed to post anymore.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Color scheme for a forum layout? john special announcements 15 03-15-2005 11:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net