Go Back   gprime.net boards > site related > frontpage news

frontpage news this is what you see on the main page. comments can also be found here

Old 07-30-2007, 08:52 AM   #1
NOWAK
Rave on guys

Default Watch out fox

a word to fox [ 1.7 mb ]
NOWAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:37 PM   #2
ironkitten

Tournaments Won: 1

This video leaves me with a few questions. First: why do they use a vocoder that sounds like the guy from "Saw?" Second: where do they release these videos, i mean, it's not like an underground hacker group has a distribution network. And guess my last one, does anyone know their home page? It's not that i am seeking to join, my hacking skills are limited to reprogramming mine sweeper through hex editing, but these guys have me really curious about who they are. I like to make my own decisions about who people really are and propaganda videos from both sides don't help.

Last edited by ironkitten; 07-30-2007 at 12:40 PM.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:39 PM   #3
Zetex
g-user

Tournaments Won: 4

Follow rule 3

This isn't the right site for this video, tard.

Last edited by Zetex; 07-30-2007 at 12:43 PM.
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:55 PM   #4
treefalse
Super-Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Conflict View Post
Follow rule 3
This isn't the right site for this video, tard.
This is pretty much directly related to the previous video.

It's rather creepy... I wonder what Anonymous will do next.
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 03:42 PM   #5
NOWAK
Rave on guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironkitten View Post
This video leaves me with a few questions. First: why do they use a vocoder that sounds like the guy from "Saw?" Second: where do they release these videos, i mean, it's not like an underground hacker group has a distribution network. And guess my last one, does anyone know their home page? It's not that i am seeking to join, my hacking skills are limited to reprogramming mine sweeper through hex editing, but these guys have me really curious about who they are. I like to make my own decisions about who people really are and propaganda videos from both sides don't help.
http://www.4chan.org/
and they are no hackers, just messing with people thats all.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:47 PM   #6
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

God dammit. That Anon has completely gone against our plans. I think he's trying to incite a war with Fox. Many Anons had agreed to use a different message, and voted against this one.
This Anon stands alone.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:50 PM   #7
Zetex
g-user

Tournaments Won: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOWAK View Post
http://www.4chan.org/
and they are no hackers, just messing with people thats all.
You just broke their most important rule. Good job.
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:51 PM   #8
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Our two biggest rules actually. But things are changing. It's slowly becoming a war, and rules will mean nothing.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:14 PM   #9
Rüdy

I can't wait to see what they do to the fox news network.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:24 PM   #10
anonymous Hacker

Default what they will do?

they won't do anything yet. first they will push it off as a laugh, then they will start having their systems failing, they will get new firewalls to protect it, but anonymous will already be in. they will then use it as an assault on anonymous to try to shut them down.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:00 PM   #11
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

We'll see then....we'll see.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:51 PM   #12
Natus Lumen
Banned

That's scary, although I think they could be a little more intimidating by using much less-crude analogies.

EDIT: Just PS, this was the guy with the distorted face and voice that appeared on the Fox news report.

Last edited by Natus Lumen; 07-30-2007 at 09:29 PM.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:04 AM   #13
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Many Anons don't believe Alex was the guy in the video; he seems much too stupid.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:58 AM   #14
ironkitten

Thumbs up

well, best of luck to anyone bringing down fox news. you might want to consider going after the national news, local stuff like what happened in CA doesn't make too much of an impact on the larger scale... not that i advocate criminal activity. no sir, not me.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:49 AM   #15
Coldin
g-user

But what is anonymous really? Is it just a number of hackers cooperating together? The ideology explained in the video seems to have a lot of holes, I don't quite understand what was meant by it. Is there some ultimate goal, or is is the only goal anarchy and freedom of anonymous members themselves? All of this is interesting, and a little unnerving to hear. And it causes one to wonder of the line between terrorism and prankster.
Coldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:57 AM   #16
Natus Lumen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho View Post
Many Anons don't believe Alex was the guy in the video; he seems much too stupid.
That is a very valid point, from what I've read about Alex Wuori (some of the stuff on that link I posted was actually extremely amusing). But it seems likely that it was him, and it seemed to me it said somewhere he admitted it.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 10:54 AM   #17
kalele

Default They are n00bs

These guys said that they don't do all this to make people's lives suck, they do it because "we" don't have the guts, and then they flat out said that they do it just to make people's lives suck. If they are so great why do they need to hide their voices? I know why. It's because their moms will recognize their little 14 year old voices. They need to get jobs.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:50 PM   #18
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldin View Post
But what is anonymous really? Is it just a number of hackers cooperating together? The ideology explained in the video seems to have a lot of holes, I don't quite understand what was meant by it. Is there some ultimate goal, or is is the only goal anarchy and freedom of anonymous members themselves? All of this is interesting, and a little unnerving to hear. And it causes one to wonder of the line between terrorism and prankster.
Anonymous, for the most part, is like any other person. However, there are a lot of Anonymii. If so wanted, Anonymous can band together for any cause they deem worth their effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverender. View Post
That is a very valid point, from what I've read about Alex Wuori (some of the stuff on that link I posted was actually extremely amusing). But it seems likely that it was him, and it seemed to me it said somewhere he admitted it.
While Alex does seem a bit dumb, he definitely has the background to want to pull such a thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalele View Post
These guys said that they don't do all this to make people's lives suck, they do it because "we" don't have the guts, and then they flat out said that they do it just to make people's lives suck. If they are so great why do they need to hide their voices? I know why. It's because their moms will recognize their little 14 year old voices. They need to get jobs.
First off, the video was created my a single Anon. This was not the message the majority wanted. But besides that, you didn't listen to the video very well, and apparently don't even understand the dictionary definition of the word anonymous.
We don't ruin others lives because ours are so pathetic; we rule people's lives simply because we can. And the reason we hide our voices is the same reason we hide everything else about or identity. We are Anonymous.

Note: I am an exception to Anonymity. I try to act as more of a mediator between Anonymous and the world.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:49 PM   #19
Coldin
g-user

So the cause is the true chaos of human nature? But what about the bomb threats? Honestly, I feel that goes against that creed of chaos, especially since it was an unfulfilled threat. To say that the point is to display anarchy and chaos, then have an act that seems to have been thought out to cause fear, doesn't match up. The ideology you give makes the organization sound more like a group of extremist trying to fulfill a place in society that must exist, but the bomb threats just sound like simple terrorism, trying to scare people so they will pay attention.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:00 PM   #20
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

No one ever said that we are trying to cause chaos and anarchy. Except maybe you, Fox, and whoever they've brainwashed. Also, 4chan has an unofficial disclaimer at the top of it's page.
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
In all honesty, we like to keep to ourselves, but so many people insist on barging in on us.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:44 AM   #21
Coldin
g-user

It still doesn't make sense to me, what is Anonymous?
Old 08-01-2007, 10:31 AM   #22
NOWAK
Rave on guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldin View Post
It still doesn't make sense to me, what is Anonymous?
Holy shit man, Its a bunch of people on a website toying with other people, they cant use real name so they use anonymous.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:23 PM   #23
deathbyBONK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho View Post
Note: I am an exception to Anonymity. I try to act as more of a mediator between Anonymous and the world.
I applaud him for taking on that particular task in life.

I know enough about media to realize when you're being spoon fed a rather slanted view of an organization and I'm glad we have ryu around to clear out the crap

To the guy about the bomb threat :

Not fulfilling a threat or some kind is no way going against how chaos works, in fact it fits in more than actually performing the act would, rather than induce harm cause fear and confusion to the masses so they can never gainsay your actions