Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > General game discussion > Sony

Sony Discussion of Sony console gaming products

Old 03-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Default I created a Gprime.net Killzone 2 clan

The clan is named Gprime.net and the tag is GPRM since it has to be 4 characters long. I don't think anyone here has a PS3, but I figured I'd steal the name before anyone else could.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:52 AM   #2
Backflip
Macho Man

Tournaments Won: 3

gprm is fun to say.
Backflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:10 AM   #3
SynfulVengeance
hxc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27 View Post
The clan is named Gprime.net and the tag is GPRM since it has to be 4 characters long. I don't think anyone here has a PS3, but I figured I'd steal the name before anyone else could.
i am buying a killzone 2 ps3 pack with the money i get from the KRudd government (the economic Stimulus Package). I am also selling my xbox 360 along with my shit games (COD5:WoW, Fable 2, Halo 3, Guitar Hero World Tour, among others), and then buying a 360 elite pack with the money i have left over. I will have he meanest set up around.
SynfulVengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #4
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Quote:
I haven't bothered to get KZ2 yet, but I'll be sure to join when I do.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:02 PM   #5
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

I hate how the controls suck.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:02 PM   #6
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32 View Post
I hate how the controls suck.
I hate how you suck, but yeah, the controls are a pain in the ass at first. They recently released patch 1.20 and it did improve the responsiveness of multi-player controls a bit, but the difference is still pretty minor. Most of the people who complain a lot are comparing it to Call of Duty 4 on the 360, which uses what is known as "stick aim" so your cursor gets stuck as it passes over enemies. You are a PC gamer though, so any FPS on a console makes you rage.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:48 PM   #7
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:
I hate how you suck, but yeah, the controls are a pain in the ass at first. They recently released patch 1.20 and it did improve the responsiveness of multi-player controls a bit, but the difference is still pretty minor. Most of the people who complain a lot are comparing it to Call of Duty 4 on the 360, which uses what is known as "stick aim" so your cursor gets stuck as it passes over enemies. You are a PC gamer though, so any FPS on a console makes you rage.
Well playing stuff like Halo on the 360 or Call of Duty 4 on my brothers Playstation seem pretty good in comparison to the Killzone 2 controls. It just feels like you're fighting against the game to aim.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #8
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32 View Post
Well playing stuff like Halo on the 360 or Call of Duty 4 on my brothers Playstation seem pretty good in comparison to the Killzone 2 controls. It just feels like you're fighting against the game to aim.
Well I'm pretty proficient with the PS3 controller, so I guess it's not as much of an issue for me, however the controls could definitely use some work.

Anyways, I think I'm going to disband the clan since I've sort of stopped playing Killzone 2, and I'm the only person in it.