Go Back   gprime.net boards > general > general ramblings

general ramblings talk about anything and everything. get to know other members

Old 05-10-2017, 08:48 PM   #26
Nicolas.NET
Username == Salocin.TEN

Default Better things.

I went into a job from then that required me to sacrifice a lot of free online time.

Glad I got out of it as I managed after 4 years to secure a job at a very influential radio station.

Tech has definitely improved, said goodbye to Adobe Flash because mobile users can't have it.

I would need to change my username too but this does not allow.
Nicolas.NET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 11:34 AM   #27
Samiam22
LIAR!

I'm at my second year university.

I joined this place when I was 11 (or even younger, I can't quite remember). It's bizarre to see a place I spent so much time is now a ghost town.
Samiam22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM   #28
Supa Fool
Band

Tournaments Won: 2

I was in middle school when I joined this as well. I went to uni on state dollar and just got my first job with my degree in crime research. I do stand-up sometimes, but I take a break every time the night goes badly. And if you've been to an open mic, you know how easy it is for one or two people to ruin a night for everybody. Need to get over the fear of bombing because I love writing jokes.
Supa Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 03:10 AM   #29
rtruskey
g-user

Tournaments Won: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Fool View Post
I was in middle school when I joined this as well. I went to uni on state dollar and just got my first job with my degree in crime research. I do stand-up sometimes, but I take a break every time the night goes badly. And if you've been to an open mic, you know how easy it is for one or two people to ruin a night for everybody. Need to get over the fear of bombing because I love writing jokes.
Okay, now that's really cool.

How did you get into stand-up?
rtruskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 12:41 PM   #30
Supa Fool
Band

Tournaments Won: 2

Ha thanks, anybody can do it, I do it but not well. I took this silly class about spirituality and meditation in my last year of college to fill out my credits and have an easy A. They had a project where I just had to do something I would never do otherwise. I had always been the funny person with my friends and loved comedy.
I tried stand-up, and I got a few laughs my first time and it felt great, so I kept going.

edit: just realized I posted in this thread already 2 years ago. lmao

Last edited by Supa Fool; 09-01-2017 at 05:34 PM.
Supa Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:27 AM   #31
rtruskey
g-user

Tournaments Won: 1

There should be a new topic five years after OP's date.
rtruskey is offline   Reply With Quote