Go Back   gprime.net boards > site related > comments and error reporting

comments and error reporting find a dead link? don't like the way things are layed out? or just want to make a suggestion? this is the place for all of the above

Old 05-25-2005, 03:23 AM   #1
GurlyGrrl124

Tournaments Won: 1

Angry Speaking of cutting the crap

Someone needs to take some of the crap off of this website like salad fingers. What the hell is that? This would be an awesome website if it didn't have crap like that on it. It isn't funny, it just makes me want to kill myself. If that was removed, there would be room for actually good flash videos.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:38 AM   #2
dave

I'm pretty sure gprime isn't close to its bandwidth or space limit. So, theres actually room right now for more flash videos, without even taking it off. I happen to think its hilarious, but I don't have an underdeveloped sense of humor. If you don't like it, just don't watch the sequels. Its not that hard?
Old 05-25-2005, 03:42 AM   #3
WTF?

i also think salad fingers is cool, not hilariouse anymore cuz ive seen it too maney times.
Old 05-25-2005, 10:44 AM   #4
h e l l

can someone post a link to this for me?
Old 05-25-2005, 02:05 PM   #5
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Just because something isn't funny doesn't mean that it isn't good, I for one appreciate david firth's morbid view of the world. This site isn't all comedy, its also things that make you gow "wow" of "I see" Is The Pit Bull Problem funny? no. But im glad that it's on the site, because it makes people open their eyes to whats realy going on in the world. Salad fingers may not be funny to some people, but it takes talent and hard work to make an animation like that. Please think twice before you call something "Crap".
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 09:12 PM   #6
trevorXkillyou

salad fingers rocks. not everyone shares your opinion, so stop acting like its a face. we already resolved that people have very different opinions back before the whole login thing with the color animations by jmtb02.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:35 PM   #7
GurlyGrrl124

Default Ummm....okay people

Frankly, I agree that the Pit Bull Problem is not funny but is still good. But it is also informative, which is more than you can say for salad fingers. Now, I did go back and watch the Banana Fingers and the fourth one is semi-funny, but the first one makes no sense. And as to the person who infered that I have an "underdeveloped sense of humor," for one, nice comeback buddy. And two, I happen to be a very funny person and appreciate and laugh at every other video on this site (except for the Milkman), so don't try that one with me. I just think these videos are retarded and serve no purpose. And I do also appreciate Firth's "morbid view of the world," diet poop. (By the way what is up with your name?) I just happen to like the view of optimism. Now you people can disagree with me all you want, but it doesn't matter because I've said my peace.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:47 PM   #8
dave

You're absolutely right. It doesn't matter that you spoke your peace.

And about what I said ("underdeveloped sense of humor")....for it to be a comeback, you would have actually had to say something derogatory to me first, which you didn't. You weren't talking specifically to me at all. So technically, it was a put down. :D

Last edited by dave; 05-25-2005 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-25-2005, 10:04 PM   #9
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

haha...my name is actually from the much beloved cartoon Invader Zim. I am a HUGE fan. Poop cola is the soda from Invader Zim and "Diet poop" is from a line that a fast food guy said.
"we have diet poop, classic poop, cherry poop, and salty lemonade." -Crazy Taco Guy
Everybody always asks me about my name
Old 05-26-2005, 12:53 PM   #10
lukus001

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurlyGrrl124
Frankly, I agree that the Pit Bull Problem is not funny but is still good. But it is also informative, which is more than you can say for salad fingers. Now, I did go back and watch the Banana Fingers and the fourth one is semi-funny, but the first one makes no sense. And as to the person who infered that I have an "underdeveloped sense of humor," for one, nice comeback buddy. And two, I happen to be a very funny person and appreciate and laugh at every other video on this site (except for the Milkman), so don't try that one with me. I just think these videos are retarded and serve no purpose. And I do also appreciate Firth's "morbid view of the world," diet poop. (By the way what is up with your name?) I just happen to like the view of optimism. Now you people can disagree with me all you want, but it doesn't matter because I've said my peace.
Grow up. We live in this place called reality, people are dieing everyday, people are suffering everyday all over the world. When you buy something from the shop you've probably promoted slave labour at a rate of 0.50 of a pence per thousand nike* trainers... And all you can do is complain about a video you don’t actually have to watch?

It's an animation, if people didn't like it, it wouldn’t have been hosted. In fact there probably wouldn't have been a series of them if it wasn't popular. So i ask you why offend a site that takes quite a lot of time an effort and pretty much demand to have a video taken off because you think the world revolves around you?

go to http://www.bonsaikitten.com/ and go complain there or some thing

*nike was simply a randomly made up example. they probably do have their product made by children in other countries, but as a disclaimer it is truly fictional.

Last edited by lukus001; 05-27-2005 at 06:15 AM.
Old 05-26-2005, 01:27 PM   #11
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

lukus, you just reminded me of the site I hate most. I'd smack you if you were anywheres near me.
And yes, there is death and suffering all over the world. But it's the optimists who are changing that. I myself happen to be an active volunteer for many things and am hoping to make a dent in the world. You can help make a dent too by going to this site instead.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 01:28 PM   #12
lukus001

bonsia kitten is a hoax site, it's all fake. rotten dot com owns it.
Old 05-27-2005, 03:25 PM   #13
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

I wish i could put a stop to this
pardon the bad joke but, Cut the crap.
Old 05-27-2005, 03:49 PM   #14
blackice
Administrator

consider the crap cut
blackice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 03:49 AM   #15
john
g-prime

I know the salad finger flashes are a little on the "iffy" side, but you have to respect what other people like.

Before I used to remove anything that people who complain about, but now they complain just about everything.

I do agree that Salad Fingers isn't exactly a friendly video for everyone, but as long as people like it and want to keep it, and it's not rated-X or anything, then I think it deserves the chance to say.
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 08:36 AM   #16
lukus001

maybe put a NSFR field in it... same as nsfw (no safe for work) nsfr, not safe for retards.

or nsfeu not safe for emotionally unstable.

Last edited by lukus001; 05-28-2005 at 04:43 PM.