Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > TV/Movies

Old 07-26-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Default Inception

I just watched the movie yesterday and I thought that it was pretty amazing. Anybody else have any thoughts or comments on it? Feel free to discuss.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
Nicky
g-user

I wish I had seen it in 3d, but I thought the movie was great. I love all of the debating going on about the ending.
Nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:48 AM   #3
Liquid_Snake
SNAAAAAKKKKEEE!!!!

Does Mr. DiCaprio die again?
Liquid_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #4
Nicky
g-user

Nope.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:15 PM   #5
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
I wish I had seen it in 3d, but I thought the movie was great. I love all of the debating going on about the ending.
There was an option to watch it in 3D? When I went to my local theater I think there was only option for regular or IMAX. Oh well...as for the ending, I'm sort of debating with myself about what the hell happened to him there. Damn Christopher Nolan and his ambiguous and twisted endings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_Snake View Post
Does Mr. DiCaprio die again?
Why yes...yes he does.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:38 PM   #6
Nicky
g-user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken_Shinobi View Post
There was an option to watch it in 3D? When I went to my local theater I think there was only option for regular or IMAX.
Huh. I think I've become so accustomed to practically everything becoming available in 3D that I assumed this one would be as well, but it isn't. You're right. But why, though? This movie would be awesome in 3D.

As for the ending, I choose to believe that the totem toppled over, as it was beginning to anyway. All of the other times he spun it in his dreams it stayed perfectly straight, whereas the last time it had an uneven spinning pattern. But then again I have seen some very creative arguments pertaining to the wife being the one guilty of inception on DiCaprio's character, and when she became an hero she was really returning to true reality, whereas DiCaprio was stuck in a dream the whole time. Oh, and he dies.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #7
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Yeah...Inception would have been totally awesome in 3D. I can say I agree with the first part you said in the white. The rest of it is still somewhat debatable to me.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:58 PM   #8
Nitz
//wall blocks control

Tournaments Won: 4

Great movie, way intense. I felt like how they went about doing what they did, and the dialogue that went along with explaining it was somewhat corny and poorly hashed-out. But I forgave it because it was cool other than that. This movie will be pretty laughable in about 20 years, though.
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:01 PM   #9
Nicky
g-user

Hahaha, very true. This movie is very... how do I put it? "Of its time," is the best way I can put it. Still an instant classic though (even if I do still like Paprika better).
Old 07-30-2010, 04:03 PM   #10
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Yeah...I'll probably look back at this movie another 10-15 years from now and think about how much of an awesome movie it was when I was waiting for it to come out in theaters. Of course, by then the movie is probably not that cool and it'll be another 'classic'.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:28 AM   #11
grieslie
g-user

just wanna see that movie... donīt find the time =(

if i wait any longer can I buy the dvd =)
grieslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:41 PM   #12
picolo
g-user

love leonardo.

inception movie quotes

or find out more at my movie quotes
picolo is offline   Reply With Quote