Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > General game discussion

General game discussion general video game discussion

View Poll Results: which system will come out this year the best?
PS2 4 23.53%
XBOX 5 29.41%
Gamecube 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2005, 03:04 PM   #1
ezgamer

Tournaments Won: 1

Default The last great year for PS2 XBOX and Gamecube?

With XBOX 360, PS3, and Revolution coming out late this year and next year, I wanted to know which game system will come out of their last year the best.

Last edited by ezgamer; 07-01-2005 at 02:12 PM.
Old 06-30-2005, 06:08 PM   #2
JSM

I think th gamecube will finish the year well, because of the release of The Twilight Princess. Well hopefully
Old 06-30-2005, 09:06 PM   #3
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

Yeah With Twilight Princess coming out Gamecube will make a great finish after a rocky Start
gwia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:12 PM   #4
JSM

Its just about had a rocky start and a rocky middle!
Old 07-01-2005, 12:49 AM   #5
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

but now with a great ending
gwia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 02:27 AM   #6
JSM

man i cant believe i was posting the gamecubes history!

Im sooooo bored!
Old 07-01-2005, 02:27 PM   #7
Puppet

actualy it had a great middle with smashbrothers metroid prime 1 and 2 and expecialy re4 oh and mario kart. but yes i do think that the legend of zelda will out sell anygame commin out for the x box or ps2. when is it scheldualed to come out
Old 07-03-2005, 12:41 AM   #8
trevorXkillyou

its got a snowballs chance in hell of outselling halo 2. gamecube never had a solid foundation and it never will. i actually think that people who sold their gamecubes after having them for a month will outsell the new zelda, im not saying im not buying it, im just saying you cant trust nintendo, all they have done is let me down lately (gamecube, DS, windwaker)
Old 07-03-2005, 12:57 AM   #9
mentalskater

letdown? your standards are way to high, or your now a sony or microsoft fanboy. DS is a good handheld, and cheaper than it's competition, gamecube has tons of good games, but many stores, like walmart tend to not sell the good stuff. it is just because ps2 and xbox could play dvds, nintendo didn't put a dvd player in it to keep prices low, but of course people aren't grateful, wind waker was a great game and the graphics were unique, people that choose to diss the wind waker game are always complaining about how it looks, it doesn't even look bad, yet im sure that you didn't play for long because you were so annoyed with the graphics. so, yet again i say, nintendo's recent work is underrated due to certain expectations.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:32 PM   #10
PSP ALL THE WAY!!!

PS2 will finish off greatly, with all the support of fans it's getting because of PSP, people will die when Killzone 2 comes out...
Old 07-03-2005, 09:36 PM   #11
JSM

yeah, all the brainless people will continue to buy Sony stuff here unless Ninty do something good and actually advertise stuff.

Dam You Australia and your Sony Nerds!
Old 07-03-2005, 10:21 PM   #12
farmer brown

yeah Gamecube will finish the best coz of that new zelda game it already ahs a lot of hype about it so you know it's gonna be great
Old 07-04-2005, 06:03 AM   #13
JSM

farmer brown, you write very familiarly to someone who has just left this forum! Odd that!
Old 07-04-2005, 09:17 PM   #14
God
2 Points

I have to agree with the Nintendo boys on this one. Link's got a bigger name than anything else thats coming out. But! Don't forget about the Halo MP expansion. That can and will shine bright.
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:10 AM   #15
mentalskater

main reason that zelda will not sell as high as halo is because not as many people have gamecube as people that have xbox. most people gave it up because the games they started with weren't extraordinary, but xbox had some good gams that they started with, i don't remember what they were but that is what my cousin told me to write...
Old 07-05-2005, 02:11 AM   #16
NgatiPakeha

Halo 2 and halo 1 were best selling games. nutin could out do the xbox. Ps2 is just old and i personally have never heard of a game cube let alone seen one. so i wouldnt say neting on that. but go xbox!!!!!
Old 07-05-2005, 02:33 AM   #17
mentalskater

this is what a gamecube looks like, i got a black one, so much underratedness... if only it sold better and people realized the greatness of the games, then there coulda been more greatness later put in....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cube.jpg (28.6 KB, 31 views)
Old 07-06-2005, 05:42 PM   #18
farmer brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgatiPakeha
Halo 2 and halo 1 were best selling games. nutin could out do the xbox. Ps2 is just old and i personally have never heard of a game cube let alone seen one. so i wouldnt say neting on that. but go xbox!!!!!
have you been living under a rock or something did you think nintendo was gone no way they ain't leaving and JSM Nintendo is my favourite gaming company did you ever think it was possible that i have something in common with guess who i am?