Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > General game discussion > Microsoft

Microsoft Discussion of Microsoft console gaming products

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2006, 07:14 PM   #1
Justin9192
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Talking Any Halo 2 Fans?

Hey people. I'm new to Gprime and i was looking around and found a gaming post. As i was looking through it I didn't really find anything on Halo 2 or Xbox live. Figured i would just throw it out there
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 07:49 PM   #2
treefalse
Super-Tree
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Justin! It figures this would be your first thread!:D

Yeah, I'm getting XBox live once I get some games... (screen name will be treefalse)
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:55 PM   #3
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!
 

Default

I hate the storyline though. It's just a disappointment to Halo. I like how they changed the gameplay though, more fun with multiplayer.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 01:13 PM   #4
Hellraiser
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Send friend request to Galactis!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:08 AM   #5
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

Halo 2 is just like any other FPS. Maybe even worse.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:22 AM   #6
Snow
19th President
 

Default

It isn't anything special.

The timesplitters series is really fun.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:36 AM   #7
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

I got my BF2 Booster Packs running. (YES!)

Both Euro Force and Armored fury are great boosters. Its worth the $10, or for me the time attempting to 'no-cd' the thing.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:40 AM   #8
isharted
g-minion
 

Default

BF2 is just like any other war FPS. Maybe even worse.
isharted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:25 PM   #9
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isharted
BF2 is just like any other war FPS. Maybe even worse.
Not really. BF2 involves war stratagy. Its not just jump in the air with your pulse rifle and blast the **** out of the other guy. Its quite different.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:34 PM   #10
Liquid_Snake
SNAAAAAKKKKEEE!!!!
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32
Not really. BF2 involves war stratagy. Its not just jump in the air with your pulse rifle and blast the **** out of the other guy. Its quite different.
I do that in BF2 and it works wonders. BTW I <3 Teabaggin people!
Liquid_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:55 PM   #11
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32
Not really. BF2 involves war stratagy. Its not just jump in the air with your pulse rifle and blast the **** out of the other guy. Its quite different.
Ahh, the pulse rifle.
viper.gtsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 02:47 AM   #12
Bosman310
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32 View Post
Not really. BF2 involves war stratagy. Its not just jump in the air with your pulse rifle and blast the **** out of the other guy. Its quite different.
because your "such" a bf2 pro.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 01:17 PM   #13
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosman310 View Post
because your "such" a bf2 pro.
Its not like I havent played online.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:39 PM   #14
Liquid_Snake
SNAAAAAKKKKEEE!!!!
 

Default

Shotguns, rocket luanchers and sniper rifles are too powerful. Xd
Liquid_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:43 AM   #15
goggle man
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

halo 2 is awesome i was just playin it this morning and beat the game...it was hard and took me forever... but i like to play on multiplayer its a lot more fun...because when you play on multiplayer you are actually playing a game that is mot setup for you to win...it is real people against real people...anyone else with me??
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:14 PM   #16
treefalse
Super-Tree
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

I'm getting a new halo 2 tomarrow. YAY!
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:43 PM   #17
Snow
19th President
 

Default

I hate games where when you're sniping your hand moves or something and you can never shoot the right thing.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:35 AM   #18
gonzo
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

hey Microsoft is gonna launch Halo 3 on 2007 but anyway
I realy wanna see master chief's face !!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:51 PM   #19
Flang
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Halo's nothing special. FPS is for n00bs.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:55 PM   #20
Flang
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

I used to enjoy Halo, then cam Halo 2, and along with it, XBL. Biggest POS in history. It made me quit Xbox Live, because no one was playing any other games any more, and Halo 2 online blew ass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:00 PM   #21
Flang
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

I used to enjoy playing Halo. Then Halo 2 came along, and brought Xbox Live with it. It caused me to unsubscribe from XBL because no one was playing any of the old games anymore and I hated it so damn much. Prepubescent little boys screaming into their headsets... great gameplay there
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:39 AM   #22
NartFOpc
is good at stuff
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

I used to enjoy playing Halo. Then Halo 2 came along, and brought Xbox Live with it. It caused me to unsubscribe from XBL because no one was playing any of the old games anymore and my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". I Whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "nah forget it, Yo Home to Bel-Air!". I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo home smell ya lata'!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
NartFOpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:35 PM   #23
Zetex
g-user
 
Tournaments Won: 4

Default

I played Halo 2 online for awhile
I got level 16, then got bored, so I would just go into ranked games and commit suicide and team kill untill i got banned.
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 12:54 AM   #24
Toadagon
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Hello im new to gprime and it looks like a nice forum. But alas it seems there arn't many FPS fanatics here. This is just my opionan (i know i cant spell i failed english twice) but bf2 isn't realy a game its more like a messed up fps that coulda been good. Now halo 2 on the other hand is acculy a good game because the whole game isnt about vehicles and big booms, its about skill cunning and there arn't as many a** holes screwing up the fun. i repeat this is just my opionan
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 04:20 PM   #25
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadagon View Post
but bf2 isn't realy a game its more like a messed up fps that coulda been good.
I like how you say that, when 5x more people play BF2 than Halo 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadagon View Post
Now halo 2 on the other hand is acculy a good game because the whole game isnt about vehicles and big booms, its about skill cunning and there arn't as many a** holes screwing up the fun. i repeat this is just my opionan
It isnt about vehicles and big booms? What happened to the Rhino, warthog, banshee, ghost etc? and have you even PLAYED Halo 2 online? There are so many morons you cant count them all, most of them being 10 year olds screaming into their microphones.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Halo Online Jack92 PC 21 05-02-2009 12:42 PM
hALO sucks hammydude Microsoft 44 07-19-2007 01:00 PM
halo 3 quick look asfager Microsoft 13 04-24-2006 01:52 PM
Halo Thumpin Jag Old Unsorted Submissions 25 06-18-2005 08:35 AM
Halo Thumpin Jerr general ramblings 3 06-15-2005 09:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net