Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > General game discussion > Microsoft

Microsoft Discussion of Microsoft console gaming products

Old 09-04-2006, 05:27 PM   #26
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadagon View Post
Hello im new to gprime and it looks like a nice forum. But alas it seems there arn't many FPS fanatics here. This is just my opionan (i know i cant spell i failed english twice) but bf2 isn't realy a game its more like a messed up fps that coulda been good. Now halo 2 on the other hand is acculy a good game because the whole game isnt about vehicles and big booms, its about skill cunning and there arn't as many a** holes screwing up the fun. i repeat this is just my opionan
I've probably own more, and have been playing first person shooters longer than you and I completely disagree; Halo2 is an average first person shooter in comparison to F.E.A.R., Half-Life2, and the Unreal series. While I don't like Battlefield2 all that much, it's still a much better multiplayer shooter than both Halo and Halo2.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:59 PM   #27
VooDoo

Tournaments Won: 1

You'll find that most people who play halo 2 have moved onto Battlefield 2 for pc, and you'll find that most hardcore gamers like Goldeneye and then moved onto Halo and then Battlefield 2 it just depends on the wind. Theres so much cheaters on halo 2 at the moment spoiling it for others and thinking there hackers ROFL, so most of us have jus gave up i was like a lvl 35 or 36 before all the cheaters showed up in there masses and then i dropped to lvl 21.

Last edited by VooDoo; 09-04-2006 at 08:03 PM.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:53 PM   #28
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
You'll find that most people who play halo 2 have moved onto Battlefield 2 for pc, and you'll find that most hardcore gamers like Goldeneye and then moved onto Halo and then Battlefield 2 it just depends on the wind. Theres so much cheaters on halo 2 at the moment spoiling it for others and thinking there hackers ROFL, so most of us have jus gave up i was like a lvl 35 or 36 before all the cheaters showed up in there masses and then i dropped to lvl 21.
maybe you dropped because you weren't very good?
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:22 PM   #29
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

I wish that the X-box live set just didn't come with a microphone.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:27 AM   #30
VooDoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32 View Post
maybe you dropped because you weren't very good?

No i thought i explained that, how can i get to lvl 35 if i'm not that good to begin with if i was not good then i wouldn't have gotten to lvl 35 in the first place, it was all the cheaters who made my lvl go down. How can you expect to win against a guy who can either fly, run 10 times as fast and can auto aim or lag the server down to a crawl.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:00 PM   #31
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:
No i thought i explained that, how can i get to lvl 35 if i'm not that good to begin with if i was not good then i wouldn't have gotten to lvl 35 in the first place, it was all the cheaters who made my lvl go down. How can you expect to win against a guy who can either fly, run 10 times as fast and can auto aim or lag the server down to a crawl.
It's called, you get the game early...more people catch on, that happen to be better than you are, your rank drops. Simple as that.
Old 09-06-2006, 02:42 PM   #32
VooDoo

You assume too much and it's starting to get me thinking that your a little thick, plus your assumptions and flames are starting to get really annoying how can you make theorys like that when you don't even know me, like i could assume cause you have a BF2 Avtar your actually very good at the game but in reality, your probably terrible at the fucking game and you've got the avtar to overcompensate that your good.

BTW : I never bothered getting an xbox live account for a long time, i think i waited for at least 4yrs before i finally got round to getting my account.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:16 PM   #33
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32 View Post
It's called, you get the game early...more people catch on, that happen to be better than you are, your rank drops. Simple as that.
Actually, VooDoo isn't lying; ever since the kids on Xbox live discovered you could use the Action Replay online, Halo2 online has not been the same.
Quote:
You assume too much and it's starting to get me thinking that your a little thick, plus your assumptions and flames are starting to get really annoying how can you make theorys like that when you don't even know me, like i could assume cause you have a BF2 Avtar your actually very good at the game but in reality, your probably terrible at the fucking game and you've got the avtar to overcompensate that your good.
He doesn't even play Battlefield2 online.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 05:20 PM   #34
Zetex
g-user

Tournaments Won: 4

He must have pissed away a lot of his life to get to 35 and then drop so much.
I feel sorry for anyone that played with him, his voice kills my ears.
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:43 AM   #35
VooDoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetex View Post
He must have pissed away a lot of his life to get to 35 and then drop so much.
I feel sorry for anyone that played with him, his voice kills my ears.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything, getting told from a 15yr old boy who's balls haven't even dropped yet that my voice sounds strange cause i'm not a Yank it's a bit hard to sound American when i stay in Scotland i think your just as thick as Napalm.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:29 PM   #36
NartFOpc
is good at stuff

I'm over a level 30 in 4 of the 7 playlists and a 27 and 28 in 2. My goal is to get every rank above 30, then I'll be king!
NartFOpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:14 PM   #37
Zetex
g-user

Tournaments Won: 4

Quote:
What the fuck does that have to do with anything, getting told from a 15yr old boy who's balls haven't even dropped yet that my voice sounds strange cause i'm not a Yank it's a bit hard to sound American when i stay in Scotland i think your just as thick as Napalm.
You are obviously stoned.
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:36 PM   #38
Willy_Wonka
shit

Tournaments Won: 2

My uncle has "halo" as his level its like level 50 or something
Willy_Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:52 PM   #39
NartFOpc
is good at stuff

your uncle cheats
Old 09-08-2006, 06:32 PM   #40
Willy_Wonka
shit

Yeah okay
Old 09-08-2006, 10:42 PM   #41
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:
Actually puberty starts around 11-12. Thank You for playing.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:59 PM   #42
Toadagon

And apperantly I left to long and started an argument...anyways getting owned by a 15yr old is pretty sad. but i have no clue what mr.napalm is talking about i have only seen 1 hacker in my whole gaming experience of halo 2 and it was a invite game.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:44 AM   #43
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadagon View Post
And apperantly I left to long and started an argument...anyways getting owned by a 15yr old is pretty sad. but i have no clue what mr.napalm is talking about i have only seen 1 hacker in my whole gaming experience of halo 2 and it was a invite game.
Perhaps you should take more time to read, because thats what I said.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:10 AM   #44
NartFOpc
is good at stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy_Wonka View Post
Yeah okay
It is literally impossible, as in CAN NOT BE DONE, to get to 50 without cheating, namely because not one single person has ever or will ever do it. You can hardly get past 37 before ALL you get are cheaters. THe highest legit levels are probably around 40-43
Old 09-09-2006, 01:47 PM   #45
Willy_Wonka
shit

Dude, i freakin watched him get it. You probably said that just because you suck at halo and want to come up with a reason that "it cant be done"
Old 09-09-2006, 11:39 PM   #46
NartFOpc
is good at stuff

your fuckin stupid, ask ANYONE who has played the game. IT CANNOT BE DONE. Thats why Bungie took down the leaderboards, because every single person in the top 200+ were cheaters. If you get above level 40 without cheating, you are probably in MLG and the champ of the fucking world.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:57 PM   #47
Toadagon

i can feel the love in this room. But I agree with willy i can be done with out cheating because i know a life long friend and he has 46 so it can be done
Old 09-11-2006, 02:53 AM   #48
VooDoo

The reason it can't be done is because when you do meet a cheater on halo 2 and you meet one once every 5th game, They stall the server making the game not playable and crashing the server so they win in the first 20 seconds of the game.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:09 PM   #49
treefalse
Super-Tree

My friend is a standbyer. He makes it so everyone practically stnads still so there's some easy kills... My other friend modded his xbox, but he doesn't play matchmaking.
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:20 AM   #50
Axel
=D

It's so funny when you make the opponents on your server hyperlag.
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote