Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > General game discussion > Microsoft

Microsoft Discussion of Microsoft console gaming products

Old 01-14-2006, 09:18 PM   #1
interactive_buddy

Tournaments Won: 1

Question halo 3 is coming (but i am still yet to get the x box 360)

hey i heard the ps3 is gonna kick xbox 360's ass so im just gonna wait and compare plus by the time the ps3 comes out the xbox360 will be like $300 so yeah but halo kicks all video games ass
Old 01-14-2006, 09:20 PM   #2
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

halo obsessionists. its just like any other 1st person shooter. microsoft just knows how to market it.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 09:22 PM   #3
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

Halo is an ok game but shouldn't this be in the microsoft section of general gaming.
gwia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:10 PM   #4
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

the xbox 360 is filled with bugs. I would seriously wait,until the time halo 3 comes out to decide. maybe by then they will figure out the Power supply problem.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:46 PM   #5
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by interactive_buddy
but halo kicks all video games ass
No, Metal arms is better.
And it's origanal, I think.
viper.gtsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:50 PM   #6
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Well I prefer PC games, such as Half-Life2, F.E.A.R. and Battlefield2. Much better than Halo, Halo2, or Halo3.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:51 PM   #7
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

I like most pc games.
Old 01-15-2006, 12:02 AM   #8
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

PC games are easier to steal.
Old 01-15-2006, 12:19 AM   #9
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32
PC games are easier to steal.
I actually pay for all of my games.
Old 01-15-2006, 12:47 AM   #10
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

you have a job, i dont.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:09 AM   #11
Kar00

Lol:P
Old 01-21-2006, 12:28 AM   #12
Puppet

there arnt alot of problems with the 360, and the pwer suply problem isnt relly a problem, see i had the 3 red light thing go off on mine then i plugged the video cables in all the way, then my friend was like god y do i keep getting 4 red lights, then i plugged the power cable in the power supply all the way and havent had 1 problem since
Old 01-21-2006, 03:31 PM   #13
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.

Who buys a $400+ system to only play one game?
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 04:04 PM   #14
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led_Zeppelin
Who buys a $400+ system to only play one game?
Halo fans.
Old 01-23-2006, 02:36 PM   #15
chaos44994

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess_who_i_am
Halo is an ok game but shouldn't this be in the microsoft section of general gaming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32
halo obsessionists. its just like any other 1st person shooter. microsoft just knows how to market it.
Halo is not just an ORDINARY game...It kills you precious "Kill Zone" and the only "Halo killer" is in-fact "Halo 2"!

Yes Microsoft knows how to market it and it is just another 1st person shooter. Yet it is the greatest 1st person console shooter! (rivaled only by Halo 2 and Resident Evil 4!)!

Possibly the only OBSESSIONIST here is me (I do not know y'all so this is a asumption) I BEAT THE GAMES AND HAVE READ THE BOOKS!!!!!!

I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY 360 (I am a member on runescape that keeps me busy until i get one (my RS S/N is chaos44994)!!
i want call of duty 2, halo 3, quake 4, and much more~!!!!!

Dont get me wrong i have pre-ordered Command and Conquer: The first decade (it is the original westwood c and c games)!!!!
I have half-life 2 for pc and half-life: counterstrike, counterstrike: condition zero, and counterstrike: source!!!

Last edited by chaos44994; 01-23-2006 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2006, 03:00 PM   #16
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos44994
Halo is not just an ORDINARY game...It kills you precious "Kill Zone" and the only "Halo killer" is in-fact "Halo 2"!
Yes Microsoft knows how to market it and it is just another 1st person shooter. Yet it is the greatest 1st person console shooter! (rivaled only by Halo 2 and Resident Evil 4!)!
Possibly the only OBSESSIONIST here is me (I do not know y'all so this is a asumption) I BEAT THE GAMES AND HAVE READ THE BOOKS!!!!!!
I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY 360 (I am a member on runescape that keeps me busy until i get one (my RS S/N is chaos44994)!!

Dont get me wrong i have pre-ordered Command and Conquer: The first decade (it is the original westwood c and c games)!!!!
I have half-life 2 for pc and half-life: counterstrike, counterstrike: condition zero, and counterstrike: source!!!
Halo is just an ORDINARY game with an unoriginal concept. Compare it to other games such as UT2004, Counterstrike, Battlefield2, of F.E.A.R., and you'll end up seeing my point. Although I guess for a game console it's not horrible, considering the user friendly price tag.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:00 PM   #17
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27
Halo is just an ORDINARY game with an unoriginal concept. Compare it to other games such as UT2004, Counterstrike, Battlefield2, of F.E.A.R., and you'll end up seeing my point. Although I guess for a game console it's not horrible, considering the user friendly price tag.
here here
gwia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:53 PM   #18
uber_jedi

Will Halo 3 be any different than the others?
Old 01-26-2006, 06:21 PM   #19
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:

no. go away, you dont belong in this discussion fanboy.
Old 01-29-2006, 02:46 PM   #20
NartFOpc
is good at stuff

Quote:
Good work asshat. You've given halo fans a bad name. I'm a huge halo fan and I still don't plan on getting 360, even if halo 3 comes out. (Note the "if")
There is just no way I'm paying that much for a console, even if it means not playing the sequel to my favorite game. What a super-duper-homo-queer.
NartFOpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 09:38 PM   #21
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

Quote:

No, Burnout 3:Revenge, is a better game.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:49 PM   #22
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

I've got Halo and Halo 2, and while it's true that they're good games, they're by no means superior FPS games at all. There's little to no challenge, introduces no new concepts, and has a mediocre-at-best story line. I really don't see how it became so popular.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 09:55 PM   #23
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

It was on a vary good console?
On another notice, at a Wal-mart I went too yesterday, I saw a call of duty game on the Xbox-360, It looked vary smooth, too smooth...
Old 01-29-2006, 09:59 PM   #24
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

I tried the demo of that game. It's not any good. >_>
And no, Xbox wasn't a good console. All it had going for it was graphics.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 10:03 PM   #25
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho
All it had going for it was graphics.
Thats what I mean.