Go Back   gprime.net boards > projects and submissions > submissions > Flash - Movies

Flash - Movies Submit flash movie files here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2006, 04:58 AM   #1
Ilikepandas
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default Larry the leper- EXTENDED EDITION!! (NEW)

The chickenwhatsit guy seemed rather bummed that no one liked his toon idea. However the first episode has been created! In full 3D! With none of my help whatsoever!! Now extended!!!

here (Now updated and finished)


I got the full song now so the music video is four times as long

ALSO: I would like to mention if I knew that leper was short for lepracy, I wouldn't have done a toon like this. Lepracy is a nasty disease! :s All lepers offended please email me at idontreallycare@gmail.com

Last edited by Ilikepandas; 03-05-2006 at 10:52 PM. Reason: I made the full video
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:01 PM   #2
parkour
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

hahaha i like it!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:05 PM   #3
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikepandas
The chickenwhatsit guy seemed rather bummed that no one liked his toon idea. However the first episode has been created! In full 3D! With none of my help whatsoever!!

here


any sexy snape similarities is because thats where I stole the music from (not a single idea is mine in this)
How long did it take?
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 11:44 PM   #4
Ilikepandas
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Ok rehabs said to use the full song so I downloaded it and redid the video. The original only took an hour and a half, but the extended version took an extra 2 hours of work
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 11:46 PM   #5
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

I like it! Holy crap! chickenchaser, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all!

and Hanan, do your loading screens always have a little dancing russian rapper in them somewhere?


EDIT: I saw the full version, HOLY CRAP! THAT WAS SO WONDERFUL IT DEFYS WORDS!!!

Its a fact, anything made by pandyman can make frontpage...easy.

Last edited by diet poop; 03-04-2006 at 12:30 AM.
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 12:31 AM   #6
john
g-prime
 

Default

Rofl. I like his heart undies.

And man, that's a lot of frames to be animating.
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 12:31 AM   #7
Ilikepandas
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Yup, I use my little russian man for the loading code. I can't be bothered copying the code, so I just copy the dancing russian man. Thats why he always appears in the videos too. Yay! John likes it!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 12:38 AM   #8
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john
And man, that's a lot of frames to be animating.
seriously! pandy, you say you did this in just a couple hours?!?! Thats amazing!
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 02:48 AM   #9
Ilikepandas
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

*blush* For some reason, when I'm in that right kind of mood and just do a flash on impulse, they get made a lot quicker. Chu chu was like that, but I had that birthday present as a motive anyway
==============================
Whoops! I just found out that leper is short for lepracy- which makes this toon extremely ironic. I thought larry was a peice of fruit....

Last edited by Ilikepandas; 03-04-2006 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:12 AM   #10
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikepandas
Whoops! I just found out that leper is short for lepracy- which makes this toon extremely ironic. I thought larry was a peice of fruit....
*snort!*
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 10:39 AM   #11
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Good job.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 11:06 AM   #12
Firedove
One of Those Deaf-Mutes
 

Default

Brilliant
Firedove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 02:17 PM   #13
Bosman310
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

good job man i like your work
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 05:11 PM   #14
Ilikepandas
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diet poop
*snort!*
Im laughing too now
Well, I just saw he was green and spotty like some exotic South Pacific fruit and leper sounded a bit like guava or taru or something... anyway its funnier when I don't know what I'm animating about
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 05:18 PM   #15
Boong
The Pillsbury Postboy
 

Default

Nice, even thought that butt was gross...
Boong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 07:10 PM   #16
bfchickenchaser
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Omg That's The Most Amazing Thing I've Ever Seen!!!!!!!!!!! I Couldn't Stop Laughing!!!!!! Omg!! Thank You Sooo Much!!!!!! You're Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:05 AM   #17
Snow
19th President
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikepandas
Whoops! I just found out that leper is short for lepracy- which makes this toon extremely ironic. I thought larry was a peice of fruit....
Haha, I was wondering the whole video if his butt would fall off or something.



It was great, hopefully front page.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 07:19 PM   #18
bfchickenchaser
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

I'd love that to make front page cuz i could say i drew him. Lol. I wish i was that good w/ flash. My flash skills are weak...very weak. Is there any way you could send that to me ilikepandas so i can save it on my computer?? That would be sweet! Also, if you want, would you send me the .fla so i can see what you had to do to make that? We'd have to be using the same version of flash. I have 8 pro? Any chance that'll work?

It's funny that you didn't know what a leper was. Lol.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:56 PM   #19
Ilikepandas
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Don't worry about copyright issues. In the abs edition I added a link to your profile in the credits
==============================
Oh- lets see what you've got first. Submit a flash movie/game and then Ill see what tips you need :)

Last edited by Ilikepandas; 03-05-2006 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:04 PM   #20
Desa
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Well done! As usual, your stuff is awesome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 04:01 PM   #21
Snow
19th President
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desa
Well done! As usual, your stuff is awesome.
I know, thank you.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 05:36 AM   #22
Ilikepandas
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Larry the Leper is mentioned on the saland findles wikipedia
BTW sorry to dig this back up
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:09 PM   #23
Snow
19th President
 

Default

saland findles? (Yes, I know you mean salad fingers)
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 06:05 PM   #24
Ilikepandas
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd
saland findles? (Yes, I know you mean salad fingers)
sorry- Jerry jackson humor
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 09:11 AM   #25
rehabisforquitters
hey hey
 

Default

This is the most awesome flash I've seen on the net in a while. And by a while I mean, like, forever.
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
leisure suit larry magna cum larde the last samurai PC 5 11-30-2005 05:02 PM
i need a good idea c_engine ask an expert 17 10-15-2005 04:03 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net