Go Back   gprime.net boards > projects and submissions > submissions > Flash - Movies

Flash - Movies Submit flash movie files here

Old 11-11-2005, 09:52 PM   #26
Ilikepandas

Tournaments Won: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by john smallberries rules
Debate? I'm not trying to debate anything. I'm just posting my opinion about what I think about this cartoon. Isn't that what your supposed to do in these forums?
I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to John Smallberries, your mysteriously similar alter-ego. And your equally similar friend Mr Lit.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:00 PM   #27
Charles rules you all!
My kitty

I found this flash hilarious, but thats just me....
Charles rules you all! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 11:44 PM   #28
murderbydeath

yah, it was supre anoying. the 'singing; went on two long. it has potentiol tho.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:43 AM   #29
John Smallberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikepandas
I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to John Smallberries, your mysteriously similar alter-ego. And your equally similar friend Mr Lit.
Well, as far as debating goes, since this is a form of art(ok, maybe a pretty low form) everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I don't really know if it should be something to debate about.

Some of you obviously feel that it was boring and you pointed out that a storyline would have probably resolved this issue in your mind. That's fine by me, but if you refer to my previous post about story line, you will see that I purposely created this cartoon in this way.(not worrying about a story line)

I was just trying to provide some good clean laughter without causing the viewer to have to think about anything other than how retarded the cartoon itself actually is.

So, in summary, there was not supposed to be ANY depth to the cartoon.

(Does this count as debating?)

You say you weren't talking to JSR about debating, but you referred to the "Two" of us in your comment about debating. What gives?

(Ok, now I think that counts as debating...)

P.S. Watch the cartoon again and time it, it really isn't that long and it IS pretty inane and that is what I wanted to capture.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:57 PM   #30
Sharpe

well i thought it was the greatest most creative peice of work on here!

HA HA HA nah it sucked HA HA

but for some reason i think i liked mr lit. he seems like an alrite guy
mmm odd! look forward to see the sequel "Mr. Lit comeing Home From Work"
Old 11-16-2005, 11:30 PM   #31
Ilikepandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smallberries
Well, as far as debating goes, since this is a form of art(ok, maybe a pretty low form) everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I don't really know if it should be something to debate about.

Some of you obviously feel that it was boring and you pointed out that a storyline would have probably resolved this issue in your mind. That's fine by me, but if you refer to my previous post about story line, you will see that I purposely created this cartoon in this way.(not worrying about a story line)

I was just trying to provide some good clean laughter without causing the viewer to have to think about anything other than how retarded the cartoon itself actually is.

So, in summary, there was not supposed to be ANY depth to the cartoon.

(Does this count as debating?)

You say you weren't talking to JSR about debating, but you referred to the "Two" of us in your comment about debating. What gives?

(Ok, now I think that counts as debating...)

P.S. Watch the cartoon again and time it, it really isn't that long and it IS pretty inane and that is what I wanted to capture.
Cool. Now THATS what I wanted to hear

EDIT: Thats is the way to talk if you want to get popular in gprime. Now make Mr Lit 2

Last edited by Ilikepandas; 11-16-2005 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:21 PM   #32
Sharpe

U Rule!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2005, 02:58 PM   #33
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

uhh, well i thot the graphics werent THAT bad. but the animation was horrible. and trust me, i know all about animation.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 10:43 PM   #34
aldude21

Thumbs down

Dude im the guy who made the Serial Sniper Cartoons. As u probably know they stink. But at least they have a storyline unlike this piece of animation with a singing bobble head!

Last edited by aldude21; 11-19-2005 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-20-2005, 09:30 AM   #35
John Smallberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldude21
Dude im the guy who made the Serial Sniper Cartoons. As u probably know they stink. But at least they have a storyline unlike this piece of animation with a singing bobble head!
Um....I'm gonna say NO....I saw no such thing as a storyline in your cartoon. As a matter of fact, my title had more of a storyline than your jittery cartoon.

All your cartoon did was jiggle around a bit. True, I admire your voice-over abilities as they nearly match mine, however Mr.Lit actually provides a little entertainment to people.(ok, maybe just a few people)

Try figuring out how to customize the pre-loader next time( ).....and I thought I was lazy!
Old 11-20-2005, 10:22 AM   #36
aldude21

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smallberries
Um....I'm gonna say NO....I saw no such thing as a storyline in your cartoon. As a matter of fact, my title had more of a storyline than your jittery cartoon.

All your cartoon did was jiggle around a bit. True, I admire your voice-over abilities as they nearly match mine, however Mr.Lit actually provides a little entertainment to people.(ok, maybe just a few people)

Try figuring out how to customize the pre-loader next time( ).....and I thought I was lazy!
Ya ok, but serioulsy wat was the point or ur animation? Some dude singing some undescernible song? I doubt it entertains anyone. The point of my three flash animations was good triumphs over evil. And besides im a flash animation noob so give me a break!
Old 11-20-2005, 01:23 PM   #37
John Smallberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldude21
Ya ok, but serioulsy wat was the point or ur animation? Some dude singing some undescernible song? I doubt it entertains anyone. The point of my three flash animations was good triumphs over evil. And besides im a flash animation noob so give me a break!
Didn't you read this thread? I posted some comments on my cartoon.(which by the way is my first also) I didn't put a ton of effort into it relative to some of the work published here, but it took me quite a few sessions to get what I did and I learned a lot too. I'm still wonder how some of these animation techniques are pulled off, but I'll learn as I go and who knows, maybe I'll do something interesting even to you in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to view and comment on Mr.Lit.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:31 PM   #38
Ilikepandas

Your welcome. I'm touched.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:28 PM   #39
foresterjosh

Wink OK people, here's the deal.

All forms of art are subject to criticism, and this is no exception. However, most of you are missing the point of this cartoon, and that point is to make you smile or at least to make the artist himself smile. Art is simply a manifestation of an artist's ideas. I think the message here is people with lightbulbs or pumpkins for heads love to drive fast cars and sing along to music. I personally loved it, but that doesn't mean you have to. Mr. John Smallberries, I salute you.
Old 12-03-2005, 02:39 AM   #40
Ilikepandas

foresterjosh, i spank you while in the changing rooms
Old 12-04-2005, 01:21 AM   #41
rehabisforquitters
hey hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32
uhh, well i thot the graphics werent THAT bad. but the animation was horrible. and trust me, i know all about animation.
OOOOooohhhhhh.......GURU! STFU
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 02:10 AM   #42
Ilikepandas

Me and rehabs can ........ "pwn" whatsisface anyday.
Old 12-04-2005, 02:33 AM   #43
rehabisforquitters
hey hey

Haha, word.
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 10:21 AM   #44
John Smallberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by foresterjosh
All forms of art are subject to criticism, and this is no exception. However, most of you are missing the point of this cartoon, and that point is to make you smile or at least to make the artist himself smile. Art is simply a manifestation of an artist's ideas. I think the message here is people with lightbulbs or pumpkins for heads love to drive fast cars and sing along to music. I personally loved it, but that doesn't mean you have to. Mr. John Smallberries, I salute you.
Saluting back....(reminds me of those bud light commercials...)

Bud Light presents.....Real Men of Genius(real men of genius).....Today we salute YOU... Mr. Retarded Internet Cartoon maker. People love to be entertained by animated characters while they sit in their underwear eating cheetos and scratching their privates.(crunch crunch scratch scratch scratch) Thanks to you, now they can download to their hearts delight such animated features as....Banana Phone, Drum Machine and that ever popular ....Mr.Lit(dooo deh dooo deh dooo). Sure some people could give a flying hoot about your dancing gophers or your bobble head mouth guitaring light bulb man(light bulb man), but don't worry.... they'll come around. So crack open an ice cold Bud Light you creator of the clever....and know that we're mouth guitaring with you.(dooo deh dooo dooo deeh dooo)
Old 12-07-2005, 01:50 AM   #45
Ilikepandas

Hear hear