diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Tournaments Won: 1

theyre already out?!?! hooray!!!
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 09:24 PM   #3
crispy toast

i want to know how much music i can put on it then i will make my decision.
Old 03-23-2005, 09:41 PM   #4
rahx
Brave Warrior GaoGaiGar

/me saves up $400.

They're doing the free iPod referrals thing, except for psp. Too bad I don't have a credit card...or else I'd so try it.

Last edited by rahx; 03-23-2005 at 09:45 PM.
rahx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 09:45 PM   #5
Firedove
One of Those Deaf-Mutes

DS for me.
If I had the money though....I'd consider it.`
Firedove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 12:32 AM   #6
WTF?

whats a psp??? i guess there not gunna be out in australia for ages yet... die crazy ape man!!!
Old 03-24-2005, 01:46 AM   #7
treefalse
Super-Tree

PSP:

Play
Station
Portable

I think. Hand heald playtation. It has better graphics, can take videos and pictures (for an xtra fee). It's more for those people who "have" money to burn.
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 06:37 AM   #8
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefalse
It's more for those people who "have" money to burn.
translation: not me
this item is extremely useless, its just realy cool
Old 03-24-2005, 03:14 PM   #9
brokensmile

so it's nothing like an ipod then
Old 03-24-2005, 03:34 PM   #10
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

Talking

I'm gonna get the DS before i get the psp because i like Nintendo systems better.
gwia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 03:49 PM   #11
shimoty

if you want a psp for FREE go here http://www.FreePSPs.com/

Last edited by blackice; 04-27-2005 at 05:24 PM.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:51 PM   #12
icekiller223

im tired of nintendo systems. i mean the games are good and all but the hardware needs a better life span. i mean ive had a gba sp for like 6 months and the buttons have gone to hell and aint comin back. i would get a psp if it had some games that look good but so far...... none do.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:52 PM   #13
flip dude

i think the psp is better than the ds because of the graphics and the gameplay. The graphics are really good for handheld system.

This my opinion you dont really have to agree with me
Old 04-27-2005, 05:35 PM   #14
rehabisforquitters
hey hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedove
DS for me.
If I had the money though....I'd consider it.`
Yeah......
i used to have a ds, it sucked. i beat mario in like two days. Good luck with that though.
later guys.
now i have a psp. It ROX!!!!!
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:49 PM   #15
Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekiller223
im tired of nintendo systems. i mean the games are good and all but the hardware needs a better life span. i mean ive had a gba sp for like 6 months and the buttons have gone to hell and aint comin back. i would get a psp if it had some games that look good but so far...... none do.
ur kidding right nintendo always has the best hard ware. It neva breaks. they did a test on x play with all the new gen systems and playstation broke first and real bad 2. game cube came out first and took more punishment than all of them. i would neva buy a sony product if ur conserned about breakage. Ex. one time i was running to a freind house with a diddy kong racing cartrage in my hand and it slip flew up 2 stories, ha stories, and fell on a blacktop drive way. u can hear somthing loose inside but it still works perfect.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:29 AM   #16
flip dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
Yeah......
i used to have a ds, it sucked. i beat mario in like two days. Good luck with that though.
later guys.
now i have a psp. It ROX!!!!!
how true....
Old 04-28-2005, 11:22 AM   #17
Wahlum

Ok how the memory works on the PSP is with sony's memory sticks. Each stick cam by any where from 250mb memory to 2 gigs (might wana check that) Though the PSP comes with 1 memory stick, any extra ones can cost you up to 150 bucks. how ever... that 150 bucks is for a memory stick duo... which is the only kind sony lets you use with the PSP. But with a little computer skill you can hack the PSP and make it allow memory stick 1's. Which are about $50 for a 1 gig stick. So to anwser your question on how much music it can hold. A LOT depending on what memory sticks you use and how many you have. But their is another factor in the music part of the PSP. Sony only lets it work with ATRAC formatted songs. Which means you have to use one of sony's music systems. most likley SonicStage. I have sonicstage because i already own an MD player by sony. And with a little work i got about 32 cd's to fit in 1 gig of memory. (SonicStage lets you compres the cd so much that my Yellowcard cd was only 18 mb) hope that helps people with the memory question.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:33 AM   #18
Wahlum

And between the PSP and the DS, its hard to say but id probly go with PSP. Simply for the fact that nintendo has done very little for the DS customers. Look at the launch games for DS. Not a lot of good games. even now their are still very few games that are really worth the money. But then look at the launch games for PSP. Metal Gear AC!D, Dynasty warriors, need for speed, and a few other very good looking games. People will also say that DS is a new way to play games. Which i dont disagree with. It was a very good idea and it is fun to play. But PSP can do so much more. Plus Sony has a huge future in line for PSP where nintendo Dosent seem to excited to improve their devise. For example Sony is planning to add quite a lot to the psp... like a camara, hook up with PS3, and its even rumored their aking deals with phone companys to have the PSP act as a cell phone as well. And last but not least... the graphics are really really good on PSP. Feel free to argue if you want.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:13 PM   #19
flip dude

i have to agree with everything u said.
The only bummer is the cost of the memory sticks...
Old 04-28-2005, 01:49 PM   #20
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet
ur kidding right nintendo always has the best hard ware. It neva breaks.
not true, my GBA SP is all wack. maybe its because it got chocolate melted all over it. its a long story
Old 04-28-2005, 06:09 PM   #21
Wahlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip dude
i have to agree with everything u said.
The only bummer is the cost of the memory sticks...
but remember that only the 1 gig memory stick duo's are $150. the 1 gig memory stick ones are around $50 (i think)
Old 04-28-2005, 06:38 PM   #22
icekiller223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet
ur kidding right nintendo always has the best hard ware. It neva breaks. they did a test on x play with all the new gen systems and playstation broke first and real bad 2. game cube came out first and took more punishment than all of them. i would neva buy a sony product if ur conserned about breakage. Ex. one time i was running to a freind house with a diddy kong racing cartrage in my hand and it slip flew up 2 stories, ha stories, and fell on a blacktop drive way. u can hear somthing loose inside but it still works perfect.
ok the i was basicaly talking about the handheld systems of nintendo. i mean yes my super nintendo still workd perfectly but the buttons on the controlers and gbas always go out after 3-5 weeks of use for me
Old 04-28-2005, 09:28 PM   #23
Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekiller223
ok the i was basicaly talking about the handheld systems of nintendo. i mean yes my super nintendo still workd perfectly but the buttons on the controlers and gbas always go out after 3-5 weeks of use for me
sounds like a personal problem to me. anyway the memory stick that comes with the psp only hold about 6 songs (accrding to my freinds with a psp) i would reccoment that if u have a gba or ds to get a gba media player its an mp4 player and it rox, mp3s videos and all that junk. its only 25 bucks and it takes compact flashcards witch are hella cheap in comparrison to duos and portable memory stuff like that. i bought mine at www.liksang.com