Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > General game discussion > Nintendo

Nintendo Discussion of Nintendo console gaming products

Old 07-10-2006, 07:37 AM   #1
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

Default Nintendo uses Mario in everything

Almost every Nintendo Character has some ties with the Mario series and here is how.

Wario series - Wario originated in Mario Land 2 and all Wario characters know wario having some ties to the Mario series

Yoshi Series - Yoshi originated in Super Mario World and almost all of the Yoshi characters are doubled as mario ones but for those who arn't they have ties to Yoshi who in turn has ties to Mario

Donkey Kong series - Donkey Kong debtued in Donkey Kong Jr as Donkey Kong Jr a Mario game and most of the kongs have been in a Mario game anyway for those who havn't they have ties to those who have

Metroid series - Samus cameod in Super Mario RPG and met Mario all other Metroid characters have ties to her and inturn Mario

Zelda Series - in Ocarina of Time their were some Mario themed stain glass windows and jewllery meaning that Mario and co must have visited there and posed for the stuff.

Starfox series - In Diddy Kong Racing the first boss was Tricky, we also saw Tricky return in Starfox Adventures, Tricky has Ties to Diddy who has ties to Mario

Fzero series - In Fzero GX (?) there was a giant ROB the robot (the NES accesory), In starfox there is a character called ROB based of the NES accesory and in starfox adventures there was tricky, who was in Diddy Kong Racing meaning there are some distant ties to the Mario series and ROB was in Mario Kart DS.

Kirby Series - In Kirby Dreamland 3 you had to put together ROB the robot who was in Mario Kart DS

Metal Gear Solid series - In Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes there were Mario and Yoshi statues on some dude's desk
I'll add more later

Last edited by gwia; 07-11-2006 at 04:49 AM.
gwia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 10:23 AM   #2
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Please don't.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:22 AM   #3
Hellraiser

Tournaments Won: 1

didnt notice any of that... exept the mario stained glass at LOZ
Old 07-10-2006, 06:44 PM   #4
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

Yeah I was bored so I looked at things
Old 07-10-2006, 06:47 PM   #5
Willy_Wonka
shit

Tournaments Won: 2

mario is tied to every single video game ever...

Mario is a video game... AND SO IS EVERY OTHER ONE!!!!111oneoneone
Willy_Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 06:58 PM   #6
joshisposer
Ignorance is proven wrong

you are trying way too hard on this stuff.
joshisposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 07:03 PM   #7
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.

Shows how original nintendo is.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 04:29 AM   #8
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshisposer View Post
you are trying way too hard on this stuff.
No I just own all those games and noticed things the 2nd - 3rd time round beating them
Old 07-11-2006, 04:35 AM   #9
Axel
=D

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess_who_i_am View Post
Almost every Nintendo Character has some ties with the Mario series and here is how.

Wario series - Wario originated in Mario Land 2 and all Wario characters know wario having some ties to the Mario series

Yoshi Series - Yoshi originated in Super Mario World and almost all of the Yoshi characters are doubled as mario ones but for those who arn't they have ties to Yoshi who in turn has ties to Mario

Donkey Kong series - Donkey Kong debtued in Donkey Kong Jr as Donkey Kong Jr a Mario game and most of the kongs have been in a Mario game anyway for those who havn't they have ties to those who have

Metroid series - Samus cameod in Super Mario RPG and met Mario all other Metroid characters have ties to her and inturn Mario

Zelda Series - in Ocarina of Time their were some Mario themed stain glass windows and jewllery meaning that Mario and co must have visited there and posed for the stuff.

Starfox series - In Diddy Kong Racing the first boss was Tricky, we also saw Tricky return in Starfox Adventures, Tricky has Ties to Diddy who has ties to Mario

Fzero series - In Fzero GX (?) there was a giant ROB the robot (the NES accesory), In starfox there is a character called ROB based of the NES accesory and in starfox adventures there was tricky, who was in Diddy Kong Racing meaning there are some distant ties to the Mario series and ROB was in Mario Kart DS.

Kirby Series - In Kirby Dreamland 3 you had to put together ROB the robot who was in Mario Kart DS

I'll add more later
Wow, funny how it's all related.
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 04:48 AM   #10
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

Yep that's almost every Nintendo franchise, but still no fire emblem
Old 07-11-2006, 04:50 AM   #11
Axel
=D

I always thought Fire Emblem was one of the best Nintendo games, ah well.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:40 PM   #12
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led_Zeppelin View Post
Shows how original nintendo is.

dont diss it

keep an open mind
Old 07-12-2006, 12:11 PM   #13
treefalse
Super-Tree

My question is, why not?
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 04:23 AM   #14
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitsaxel View Post
I always thought Fire Emblem was one of the best Nintendo games, ah well.
It is I havn't found any mario refrences yet though.

Even Metal Gear is connected to Mario that's proberly due to Kojima and Miyamoto's friendship
Old 07-13-2006, 04:46 AM   #15
Axel
=D

But there are lots more nintendo games that I'm pretty sure aren't connected to Mario.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:09 PM   #16
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Mario is probably one of the reasons Nintendo is successful.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 06:36 PM   #17
bfchickenchaser

why do you make so many stupid threads??
Old 07-21-2006, 12:29 AM   #18
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Well it's not stupid, but it's kind of obvious. I mean Mario is like Nintendo's trademark, next to the Nintendo logo.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 02:31 AM   #19
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

The Nintendo Logo changes between consoles Mario is consistant, bfchickenchaser get fucked, I make threads because I either want some kind of discussion or because I looked at the statsand it says that less threads have been made this month.
Old 07-27-2006, 01:17 PM   #20
xyz

Quote:
Metal Gear Solid series - In Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes there were Mario and Yoshi statues on some dude's desk
I'll add more later
Or rather Nintendo likes to reference their own games, and since Mario is the most poular, well, you get the picture.

Oh and you said Nintendo "uses" Mario in everything. Now how many people here have seen Mario in Metroid, F-Zero, Animal Crossing or even Donkey Konga? I haven't. So you're wrong. Please die.

Last edited by xyz; 07-27-2006 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:37 AM   #21
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

**** you newb, get ****ed and leave forever and Donkey Konga sucked hard and so did Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Old 07-28-2006, 05:48 AM   #22
Atomic1fire
Best. Title. Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz View Post
Or rather Nintendo likes to reference their own games, and since Mario is the most poular, well, you get the picture.
Oh and you said Nintendo "uses" Mario in everything. Now how many people here have seen Mario in Metroid, F-Zero, Animal Crossing or even Donkey Konga? I haven't. So you're wrong. Please die.
hes not saying mario is in every game its just that alot of nintendos games have mario connected in someway
Atomic1fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 03:53 AM   #23
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz View Post
Mario is in Animal Crossing, he's in 3 of the NES games Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr and Mario Bros.
Old 07-30-2006, 05:45 PM   #24
Bosman310

Quote:
I'll add more later
so? your point is?
Old 07-31-2006, 07:01 PM   #25
gwia
Aussie Philosophy

No point, I thought I would point it out is all.