Go Back   gprime.net boards > site related > frontpage news

frontpage news this is what you see on the main page. comments can also be found here

Old 03-30-2005, 03:14 PM   #151
Yeahuh

Tournaments Won: 1

Haha yeah, that's what I hear!
Old 07-16-2005, 10:02 AM   #152
ShEePhEaD!

Thumbs down bloody americans

rite i live in england but i am a canadian, i moved here wen i was 3 but that was long enough to know that canada is a million times better than america ever was & ever will be. i have heard things about fox and how crap they are now i know its true! stupid fukin bimbo, like she knows anyfin neway!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
I know.. it's depressing.. I love how americans hate the french so much, yet they should be the greatest allies because of what the french did for america in the american revolution. if the french didn't help, america wouldn't even be a country! Anyways, I agree, we don't need a huge military because who the heck wants to attack canada? I don't know any country who wants to. We haven't invaded any other country, so why should another country invade us. But back to the continent thing, that is just the most absurb comment on earth. I can see why so many people hate america...
yeeaaa!! america shouldnt b a country!!

Last edited by ShEePhEaD!; 07-16-2005 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-16-2005, 12:52 PM   #153
Snow
19th President

There are too many stereotypes about the countries, Ive been to canada before, some of my friends are from canada. People judge america by what other people say, I dont agree with that blonde girl, I'm sure that about 1% of america gets to be on TV. Just because she thinks that way, doesnt mean that the rest of america does, including me.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 09:51 PM   #154
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShEePhEaD!
rite i live in england but i am a canadian, i moved here wen i was 3 but that was long enough to know that canada is a million times better than america ever was & ever will be. i have heard things about fox and how crap they are now i know its true! stupid fukin bimbo, like she knows anyfin neway!!!

Ok. You're an idiot. Canada is so great? Why don't you also mention your extremely high income tax. If someone did attack your country I doubt you'd do anything about it. Oh also, tell me how you're country is "a million times better than america". Considering we're not "america" we're the United States of America. You're part of North America too.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 12:21 AM   #155
mentalskater

america is a great country and so is canada... people think you can compare what is better, i will say usa of course because i live here. i also know that every canadien will say that canada is better. they got a bonus that they arent really targeted by these terrorist, they dont make enemies so that is why they dont really fear anything. i do hate that one blonde on fox though, she is stupid. you might find the occasional person saying the other country is better but those are the same people that say " my life sucks, everyone else has it better than me, im going to listen to linkin park" those are the same losers that will prolly turn emo.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:50 PM   #156
chaos44994

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorXkillyou
to all the canadians out there getting all pissy and stuff about this video CALM DOWN. take a deap breath in. its going to be ok. not every american is like the woman in that video. lets try not to judge an entire country by some stupid woman (yes im being redundant by saying stupid and woman in the same sentance). her views are not nescisarily the views of everyone, and her views also dont matter to most of the country.
listen to this guy all of you canadians-who-think-they-are-hotstuff-cause-they-saw-this-one-biased-video i mean really its not that big of a deal, but i think yall shouldnt be protesting the war on terrorism and she is right about all the anti-americans going to live in cannwe paid the french back in good old "WWII" by helping form a french resisntance and by invading the enemy captured part of france (by thr way u had better not say a dam thing bad about "operation overlord" because my grand dad s in the 2nd wave of soldiers to be sent to normandy, he survived d-day and helped free france from the nazi forces, he also was in the division that cracked in infamous nazi bunker at saint-lo, he single handedly stopped the nazi armored forces from completely overwhelming use at the battle of the bulge by calling in the artillary strike that blew up more than half of the german armored vehicles and no this wasnt some highranking officer he was a private or just an infantryman, and he is not famous today. he doesnt have a medal of honer for what he did because of one requirement "to have at least 2 wittnesses+ (there arnt 2 witnesses left alive 2day). this man represents the american will to fight for freedom and for the good of mankind.

ok back on subject, canada isnt that bad of a place. isnt canada one of our allies? yes it is but they dont act like it because they are against the war on terrorism and the dont atleast support us in any way whatsoever. also here is a thing for all of you canadians to think about...

if canada was attacked, invaded, or captured by enemys who would be the first countries to help you?

the answer is the united states of america and the united kingdom/ great britianand really that lady was just a stupid woman who cant keep her mouth shut on tv or be respectfull. not all americans are lie that

i have been to canada, it is a nice place especially quebec (hmmm maple syrup) and i have like the fact that canadians (wll most that i know of) respect animals but really you have to know what you are saying (which the lady in the video didnt) but i personaly hope that canada can become a better part of the allied powers and i relly like what this guy said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalskater
america is a great country and so is canada... people think you can compare what is better, i will say usa of course because i live here. i also know that every canadien will say that canada is better. they got a bonus that they arent really targeted by these terrorist, they dont make enemies so that is why they dont really fear anything. i do hate that one blonde on fox though, she is stupid. you might find the occasional person saying the other country is better but those are the same people that say " my life sucks, everyone else has it better than me, im going to listen to linkin park" those are the same losers that will prolly turn emo.
Quote:

yall to need to keep your rascist ways to your self one of my best freinds is canadian

Last edited by chaos44994; 08-09-2005 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-09-2005, 06:07 PM   #157
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

I think America and Canada are both pretty good countries...it's just that taxes in America are getting so high because the Government is spending a lot to fund the military for that War on Terror. And yes...I think you guys should stop arguing about some biased video with this one lady...it's not like that one person is the reason to all of this arguing.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 08:35 PM   #158
mistaquinn

Default just a slight addition

Just to add one more post to the already 157 replies, I am american, I am in the Army, and have been involved w/ the war on terror since 9.11. And the very first people I worked with when geting to afghanistan were guess what,, canadians. I have been to canada many times, in all parts and i love canada. Especialy the chicks in Gander, newfoundland . You know who you are *wink* Canada is awseome, the US is awseome. That chick on TV and tha dude? i would personaly exicute if i ran into them whilst overseas. God i hate reporters and ****ing morons.

ps: canada has kickass snipers, way beter than our guys.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:53 PM   #159
chaos44994

Angry omfg!!!

only about 6 of canada's snipers are better than our (average) ARMY SF and MARINE snipers. even those few "increddible" canadian snipers arn't "way better than our guys".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic1
There are too many stereotypes about the countries, Ive been to canada before, some of my friends are from canada. People judge america by what other people say, I dont agree with that blonde girl, I'm sure that about 1% of america gets to be on TV. Just because she thinks that way, doesnt mean that the rest of america does, including me.
listen to this guy....he speaks wisely....(listen to meeeeeee mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistaquinn
Just to add one more post to the already 157 replies, I am american, I am in the Army, and have been involved w/ the war on terror since 9.11. And the very first people I worked with when geting to afghanistan were guess what,, canadians. I have been to canada many times, in all parts and i love canada. Especialy the chicks in Gander, newfoundland . You know who you are *wink* Canada is awseome, the US is awseome. That chick on TV and tha dude? i would personaly exicute if i ran into them whilst overseas. God i hate reporters and ****ing morons.

ps: canada has kickass snipers, way beter than our guys.
read what i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice
I know, and so was I. Not everyone here hates the president, only us sane ones.
oh be quite you LEFTWING LIBERAL!!!!!!!!! bush is doing a damn fine job, what did you want the US to do after 9/11 just sit there and twiddle our thumbs and thank the terrorists for doing that?!?!?!!? we went to war because we were ATTACKED!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crazy hamster.jpg (19.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 2004picnic_49.jpg (47.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg gun crazed siberian hamster.jpg (17.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg please get me more sunflower seeds....jpg (48.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg golfing hamster.jpg (28.1 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by chaos44994; 08-16-2005 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2005, 03:44 PM   #160
mistaquinn

Default "know it all kid"

[quote=chaos44994]only about 6 of canada's snipers are better than our (average) ARMY SF and MARINE snipers. even those few "increddible" canadian snipers arn't "way better than our guys".

You are entitled to your opionion, but as a 14 year old, Its not very valid. I've worked with many many different countries, and our sf, marine, and navy. And I was much more impressed with the canadian snipers, especaily when performing sniper platforms from moving helicopters to moving targets. Not saying our guys are bad or good, just saying the canadians performance was superior. now go ask your mommy whats for dinner.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:29 PM   #161
Snow
19th President

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistaquinn
only about 6 of canada's snipers are better than our (average) ARMY SF and MARINE snipers. even those few "increddible" canadian snipers arn't "way better than our guys".

You are entitled to your opionion, but as a 14 year old, Its not very valid. I've worked with many many different countries, and our sf, marine, and navy. And I was much more impressed with the canadian snipers, especaily when performing sniper platforms from moving helicopters to moving targets. Not saying our guys are bad or good, just saying the canadians performance was superior. now go ask your mommy whats for dinner.
I understood what you were saying until then, it was an immature thing to say, and it didn't have to be said.

I will now ignore you.

Last edited by Snow; 09-10-2005 at 12:17 AM.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:51 PM   #162
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic1

I understood what you were saying until then, it was an immature thing to say, and it didn't have to be said.

I will now ignore you.
Although, I can't stand chaos44994. He's about as bad as viper.gtsr.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:40 PM   #163
asfager

u know wat i just relized is that when they said that all the worst americans go to canada

lot of the good canadians goto amercia likefamose ppl : , pro wrestlers ,other musicians, and even actors and actressess.
id name some but ill i can think of is avril lavigne.

Last edited by asfager; 09-06-2005 at 08:45 PM.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:45 PM   #164
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.

There's more money in the States.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:59 PM   #165
mistaquinn

thats perfectly ok with me fantastic, have a nice day
;-)
Old 09-09-2005, 05:16 PM   #166
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led_Zeppelin
There's more money in the States.
Right you are.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:18 AM   #167
Snow
19th President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27
Although, I can't stand chaos44994. He's about as bad as viper.gtsr.
It wasn't him, the quote got messed up, I fixed it though.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:56 AM   #168
Scotty

Quote:

I think I'm one of the very limited English people who know how to type correctly. I think people in England went a little crazy on text talk. As for Sheephead, If Canada is so great, Why are you living here in ****ty old England?
Old 09-10-2005, 04:48 PM   #169
uber_jedi

Bush is good.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:20 PM   #170
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uber_jedi
Bush is good.
Overall he is good, but there are too many things he has not taken care of, such as securing the border.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:03 PM   #171
uber_jedi

Yeah, I guess you're correct, the border should be patrolled by large armies of life-size Buzz Lightyear robots armed with wrist lasers.
Old 09-10-2005, 11:26 PM   #172
DoSomething

I personally hate bush, but that's besides the topic.

Canada seems to be the better country, because of the fact that Canada has evaded pissing anyone off to the point where they declare war on them. Where as how many wars, in my lifetime alone (which isn't long at all) have we been in, two? Even thought the government plays these off as "conflicts", they were full blown battles and wars. But hey, that's just my opinion. Canada also has the whole "medical care for everyone" thing going, Toronto's the most diverse city in the world (according to the UN), and also have mounties. Mounties are just friggen sweet.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:20 AM   #173
uber_jedi

How is Canada better if they are larger and they only have 30 million people living there? US has 250 million people! It is smaller too.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:46 AM   #174
mistaquinn

Default fliping cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uber_jedi
How is Canada better if they are larger and they only have 30 million people living there? US has 250 million people! It is smaller too.
because its flipping cold up there, noone is going to move to far north. The only problem I have with canada is the damn money that leaks into the us. every freaking time (when i lived in michigan) I would try to buy a soda, I could not because at least one of my quarters were canadian and the god damn machine wouldent take it. Other than that, Canada rocks, And so does the United States.

And no we dont need people patroling the border up there, we need more patrols on the mexico border.
Old 09-11-2005, 11:01 AM   #175
uber_jedi

Mistaquinn,
That is a very good comment, and it is true, both countries are very good.