Go Back   gprime.net boards > site related > frontpage news

frontpage news this is what you see on the main page. comments can also be found here

Old 09-11-2005, 11:24 AM   #176
DoSomething

Tournaments Won: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by uber_jedi
How is Canada better if they are larger and they only have 30 million people living there? US has 250 million people! It is smaller too.
that makes it more open and spacious up there. Sure, we still have our open spaces, forests, and deserts, but the US is still cramped sometimes.

Sure, Canada has its metros, like Toronto and Quebec (which I know I spelled wrong), but less people means more room.

Edit: Once I got a canadian dime for change in my lunch. I friggen live in Nebraska, too, which is sad. But oh well, they take it.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:34 PM   #177
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
How is Canada better if they are larger and they only have 30 million people living there? US has 250 million people! It is smaller too.
It's more like 295,734,134 people.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 08:15 PM   #178
nickychris3

Canadians talk weird. Out is pronounced ewt, sorry is pronounced soory... I don't understand it.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:57 PM   #179
mistaquinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickychris3
Canadians talk weird. Out is pronounced ewt, sorry is pronounced soory... I don't understand it.
canadians talk weird? have you been to new york? south texas? louisiana? california? washington state? I cant understand what people from these places are saying either. And they are practicly my neighbors. the diferences in accents within the us are greater than that of michigan - to canada. no matter where you go people talk different. and i love hearing canadians from gander, newfoundland say aboot. makes me laugh every time =-D
Old 09-12-2005, 06:36 PM   #180
Snow
19th President

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistaquinn
canadians talk weird? have you been to new york? south texas? louisiana? california? washington state? I cant understand what people from these places are saying either. And they are practicly my neighbors. the diferences in accents within the us are greater than that of michigan - to canada. no matter where you go people talk different. and i love hearing canadians from gander, newfoundland say aboot. makes me laugh every time =-D
Not all of new york state, we talk normal here.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 07:00 PM   #181
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.

Or so you think.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 07:29 PM   #182
Snow
19th President

That's true, people think they talk normal wherever they are.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:48 PM   #183
Snow
19th President

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheeephead
yeeaaa!! america shouldnt b a country!!
Sorry I'm double posting, but this ticked me off.

Why shouldn't we be a country? We worked hard and stood up against King George, fought a war (Even though we were outrageously outnumbered) and won. We started our own country, one that was free, and kept it for the most part under control. We fought many wars, and during world war two we helped defeat germany, and how do I say this without being offensive. We basically became the leaders of the world, we are among the top countries in science and medicine, plus we have a lot of positive things in our country. George bush might not be very smart, but he is strong and a good leader I (personally, not saying everyone does) support him. We work hard for what we have. Next time to your research before you say we shouldn't "b" a country.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:32 PM   #184
DoSomething

Something tells me that remark you quoted from was sarcastic. Oh well, I wouldn't know. There should be no actual contest, both countries are great in their own way. I like both equally, certain aspects of Canada I like a lot, certain aspects of US I like, etc.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:37 PM   #185
Snow
19th President

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoSomething
Something tells me that remark you quoted from was sarcastic. Oh well, I wouldn't know. There should be no actual contest, both countries are great in their own way. I like both equally, certain aspects of Canada I like a lot, certain aspects of US I like, etc.
I don't think it was sarcastic, but whatever.

I wasn't saying canada is bad, I'm just saying you shouldn't tell people that we haven't earned what we have.
Old 09-15-2005, 04:00 PM   #186
uber_jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27
It's more like 295,734,134 people.
I don't care, the population number that I said was from ~2000 and besides, the government doesn't exactly how many people live here. There are tons of illegal immigrants. Your estimate is worse than mine because it tries to be exact while my estimate spits on yours, it is just a general guess.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:15 PM   #187
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
I don't care, the population number that I said was from ~2000 and besides, the government doesn't exactly how many people live here. There are tons of illegal immigrants. Your estimate is worse than mine because it tries to be exact while my estimate spits on yours, it is just a general guess.
It's not being exact. Just because you're estimating doesn't mean you have to use a number such as "290,000,000"
Old 09-15-2005, 05:45 PM   #188
uber_jedi

Thumbs down Heyyou27

I still think you are incompetent in many aspects.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:38 PM   #189
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
I still think you are incompetent in many aspects.
I'm sure you don’t have the proper qualifications to distinguish who is incompetent and who is not.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:41 PM   #190
uber_jedi

"Location: ¿UNTIED STAETS?"
Coming from whom? What qualifications do you think someome able to distinguish who is incompetent and who is not?
Old 09-15-2005, 07:52 PM   #191
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
"Location: ¿UNTIED STAETS?"
Coming from whom? What qualifications do you think someome able to distinguish who is incompetent and who is not?
I love how you point out something that was done on purpose, and then reuse the same thing I said in my last post.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:03 PM   #192
uber_jedi

I loathe you. (because of your stupidity)
Old 09-15-2005, 09:14 PM   #193
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
I loathe you. (because of your stupidity)
Find one post that I've made that makes me stupid.
Quote:
I would beat any charachter in a game with just my lightsaber and the force.
Quote:
That is because you are a cow. (Fantastic1)
Quote:
Then; I employed the clone army, all of the dark side, all of the light side and every character in any game ever, put mind probes in their head, programmed then to obey only my orders, ordered them to destroy all other life and dead things too. Then I made it so they cannot be reprogrammed and ordered them to protect me. Then I collected the prize and hid everyone in an area the size of an electron so that I can't be found.
Quote:
That's right, go treefalse!
Quote:
HA! The fools you all are...Star Wars is awesome!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 12:23 AM   #194
treefalse
Super-Tree

Quote:
canadians talk weird? have you ever been to california?
If you avarage every accent out in the world, you get the Californian "accent". So really, everyone should have a Californian accent!
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:37 AM   #195
uber_jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27
*all posts*
Those prove that you are stupid.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:32 PM   #196
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Those prove that you are stupid.
Thus proving my point. You have no evidence of my stupidity, yet you claim it exists.
Now go back to the Catholic Church and learn about Jesus.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:34 PM   #197
mistaquinn

we should concentrate on more important countries, like Czechoslovakia and Kazakhstan i know they are up to something >=-(
Old 09-17-2005, 12:06 PM   #198
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

Quote:
Those prove that you I am stupid.Plese get me that appel pie!Or I eat you whole!
gosh.
viper.gtsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 10:30 PM   #199
nickychris3

Quote:
"I don't understand it" was referring to "I don't understand why they talk that way" ,dummy. I live in California, if you looked to your left, you'd see what I mean.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:31 PM   #200
nickychris3

Why don't we just make a poll about this?