Go Back   gprime.net boards > site related > frontpage news

frontpage news this is what you see on the main page. comments can also be found here

Old 10-14-2005, 07:06 PM   #26
Glaiel Gamer

Tournaments Won: 1

Wow, i didnt even have to submit my game this time and it appeared in the update. Say, what about the 3D Frogger I submitted a while back?
Old 10-14-2005, 07:47 PM   #27
icekiller223

which of them games did u make?
Old 10-14-2005, 10:26 PM   #28
E-Money

What I would like is a walkthrough for Escape from Retardo Island.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:44 PM   #29
Sandlard

I if so special I beat hapland 2
plus im stuck on the 4th level in "escape from rhetundo island" can anyone help?
Old 10-15-2005, 07:41 AM   #30
Kent

I would... but for some reason, even after i've installed the new flashplayer, the buttons and such won't show up...
Old 10-15-2005, 07:54 AM   #31
Glaiel Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekiller223
which of them games did u make?
magnetism 2
Old 10-15-2005, 09:54 AM   #32
Sandlard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent
I would... but for some reason, even after i've installed the new flashplayer, the buttons and such won't show up...
Are you using a labtop? I've tried 4 different labtops and none of them worked with that game.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:26 AM   #33
Kent

Nope I was on my dads comp... which strangely is much newer than mine (the one i'm on now).

I'll post back in a bit with a guide for the levels i've beaten!
Old 10-15-2005, 10:29 AM   #34
Kent

Level one: Click the target to make the wood fall, which makes a bridge.

Level two: Gather the prize bag and use the jump thingie on the right-hand side to jump across the gap.

Level three: Click the sign to let your guy onto the twirly-thing. Click and hold on the platform, and drag it up to raise him to the ledge.

Level four: DO NOT CLICK THE WHITE BALL YET! Click/hold/drag the platform to bring your guy to the next ledge. When he reaches the part of the white ball that is DOWN, click the other side to bounce him up to the ledge.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:21 PM   #35
uglypugly

hm....

"I'd love to empty the diswasher, but i have to PIERCE MY SQUISHY SAUSAGE o_O
Old 10-15-2005, 10:21 PM   #36
CalculatorJunky

Errr.... am i the only one who didn't get what the point of schiene, other than a characterization of the Nazis as pigs?
Old 10-15-2005, 11:53 PM   #37
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john
thanks to dave and led for helping me out this week. (and of course, all of the people on the forum too .. as always :)

i seem to be getting a lot of demands for games these days. so if it's games you want, it's games you get ..

if you're a fan of magnetism, then you'll be a fan of magnetism 2 (with too many new levels to count -- good luck ever completing this)
magnetism 2 [ 1463KB ]

remember hapland? hapland 2?. well here's yet another click game, from who else, but the guys who do it best ..
escape from rhetundo island [ 563KB ]

i found this game weird and personally didn't want to post it. but it's got an addicting quality to it ... so i hear. (plants? gardening? fun?).
bloomin gardens [ 157KB ]

a pretty nifty game with crazy physics. (this game looks awefully familiar. already posted... maybe?)
the way of the ninja [ 371KB ]

"Ummm" submitted this, and i think it's great (weird.. but great..) but it's just too large for gprime to host without running out of bandwidth. so hey, why not suck these guys bandwidth dry ..
schweine external link

.. and led said he had something special to submit, just me for. (har har...)
excuse generator [ 111KB ]

i guess if i'm not back in a couple days, it's because i have to .. chop my sunburned firetruck. yeah.
Thank you John...THANK YOU!!! For telling us that you're once again...more alive?
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 08:57 AM   #38
Kent

I think we should keep pming him :P

If we're lucky, maybe he will take out the trout!
Old 10-16-2005, 10:37 AM   #39
treefalse
Super-Tree

I will rate these on difficulty, 1-5. Inconclusive meaning I either haven't beaten it, or forgot how.

1) Click on the target to bring the bridge down. *

2) Use the new jump power up on him when he's on the green part of the edge. *

3) Let him go and stop at the red sign. Wait for the twirly thing to come and when the timing's right, click the sign to turn it to green. Bring the platform down by dragging it. Have him walk on it. Bring it up Slowly, but fast enough that he can make it to the top. **

4) Drag the platform and catch him. Follow him until he reaches land. Click the explosive power up. When he is in the slope, click the round-white thing under the sign to shoot him to the ledge.**

5) Quickly bring the platform down all the way. When the man is about to step on the bump (should happen rather quickly), click oin the thing with the eye to bring him up to the platform. Bring him up SLOWLY. When he gets the power up, use it. Move your mouse high above the gap. Click on the WOOD bridge, not where you want it to go. It will close the gap. ****

6) Simple, really. Use the box power up on the farmer closest to the house. Use the explosion power up on the other farmer. Click on the button to finnish up. (you won't die when you fall down the pit). **

7) Click the button and time the fall so that you get the extra men. The platoform will extend. **

8) Use the box power up between the man and the scizors. The man will go back and fourth and the sizors will go else where. Use the jump on the man. He'll walk on the baloon. **

9) Quickly make a long brige with the logs over the acid. Use 2 boxes IN the acid. When the eyeball lowers, you can cross it.***

10) Use a crate on the far edge so he won't fall off. Use the jump power to reach the other power ups. Use the mssle on the thin part of the ledge. **

11) When the man reaches the spikes, use your mouse curser to pass safely. Move it along with the man.

Last edited by treefalse; 10-17-2005 at 07:05 PM.
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 11:21 AM   #40
Kent

Yeah I can get up to there i'm just too lazy to type it all out :P Goot job Treefalse!
Old 10-16-2005, 01:07 PM   #41
droded

i'm confused on level 2 on retardo island he just keeps falling... what do i do exactly??
Old 10-16-2005, 04:40 PM   #42
treefalse
Super-Tree

Click on the power up and then click on the dude when he's on the edge of the cliff. He'll jump.
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 05:47 PM   #43
Kent

Quote:
Originally Posted by droded
i'm confused on level 2 on retardo island he just keeps falling... what do i do exactly??

If theres no background, just a blue screen, you don't have the newest version of flashplayer installed. Mine did this too :)
Old 10-16-2005, 07:52 PM   #44
xtishereb

Alright! You got the hacked flash version of N 1.2! I've heard about this. Cool.

I have nothing against this, I'm sure the guys who made it don't mind if thier game gets more exposure, it does have their logo. You've got a Miniclip game, and I don't think they'll take legal action, so no biggie.

If you want version 1.4 of N, which is 10 times better (100 episodes, level editor, user levels, different flavors of ninja, online highscores), you can get it from their download page here.

Stupid zap drones with their chaser algorythms.

All the other ones are pretty good. The only ones I don't like are N (which I already have) and Bloomin' Gardens, which is just a flash version of an old DOS game. Click puzzles never get old. Except for the easy ones. And one this is not an easy one.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:01 PM   #45
droded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent
If theres no background, just a blue screen, you don't have the newest version of flashplayer installed. Mine did this too :)
Thanks man!
Old 10-17-2005, 02:24 PM   #46
Kent

Hey no problem. I live to serve (well... not really)
Old 10-17-2005, 06:14 PM   #47
Spitfire

does anyone have any idea as how to complete level 11?
Old 10-17-2005, 06:55 PM   #48
Jag

Old 10-18-2005, 02:07 PM   #49
NartFOpc
is good at stuff

yes, I figured this all out on my own

level 12: Wait till he is near the end of the platform then click the right arrow. wait till he reaches the VERY end of the second blue platform and click the right arrow again

level 13: all timing, keep turning him around till the saw comes that moves towards you. you need to be close to it when it deissappears or you will be cut by the new saws.

level 14: click the target on the plane, no hurry

level 15: do nothing, you win!!!
NartFOpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 08:45 PM   #50
uber_jedi

I could beat level 15 then! (according to NartFOpc)