Go Back   gprime.net boards > site related > frontpage news

frontpage news this is what you see on the main page. comments can also be found here

Old 08-04-2005, 04:53 PM   #26
fyaishar

Tournaments Won: 1

Lightbulb

I liked all of 'em. Personally...yep...
Old 08-04-2005, 11:28 PM   #27
Lordbojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic1
They depicted that guy in the car perfectly in the animation one, he's probably an internet geek with no life who says that weird phrase "pwned" a lot and decided to do something "heroic" by ruining a book for kids and adults who aren't obsessed with the book, but just like reading it in their spare time, only to get the book ruined by an idiot who thinks he's being cool.
Funny how you protect the stereo-type of Harry Potter book readers, but yet you create and enforce the stereo-type of metal head and internet geeks. I know a lot of people that take bets and challenges to do dumb stuff like that, just to end up proving nothing. If your gonna say that all internet geeks will drive up and spoil the ending of a Harry Potter book, your mistaken. Btw, Pwn3d.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:55 AM   #28
billyhobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led_Zeppelin
Here's fun in ruining the book for little kids:

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE.
****ing jackass shut your big mouth you ****ing nobhead
Old 08-05-2005, 03:32 PM   #29
MofoNuggets

Default LoL

Im like a computer nerd and stuff but I hate and probaly always will hate Harry Potter so that video made me laugh really hard. BUT being the computer nerd that I am if someone for example blew the Half Life 2 ending for me or somthing I would be just as mad as the harry potter fans but come on it had a friggin warning on it this poor guy what does he got to do change the sites name to HARRYPOTTERSPOILER.com or somthing I mean god damn. Oh well least I thought it was funny thats all that matters to me.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:12 PM   #30
Snow
19th President

But what about the kids who were actually there? They had no warning.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 12:13 AM   #31
MadKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahx
The artist is Northern Lite.

here's their site: http://www.1stdecade.de/northernlite...eases.php?r=12

I'm pretty sure they made it, would explain the professionalism

Thanks dude - much appreciated!
:)
Old 08-06-2005, 06:11 AM   #32
Ilikepandas

Why are you people so ****ing angry (After a month to read the damn book) about the Harry Potter 6 spoiler?

WHY? What is it so special that you must find out the "amazing" ending for yourselves? I asked my friends for the ending as soon as I got the book.... Its not like you have lost anything valuable- you'll find out the ending anyway. YOU'RE ALL SO PRIMITIVE!!! THE ENDING WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD! SNAPE KILLING DUMBLEDORE WAS PREDICTABLE AND COMPLETELY OUT OF THE TONE OF THE PREVIOUS BOOKS. J.K Rowling doesn't even need to write a decent book anymore- she's got more money than god. Just pump up a 5000 page story with another "suprise twist" to Harry Potters life and it'll be an international best seller, because all us fans of the world will be blinded by the fact that its harry potter.

And don't say " ****ing jackass shut your big mouth you ****ing nobhead" like you did to Led Zeppelin, you should have read it by now. Spend your weekends and free time reading it you slowcoaches. You snooze you lose.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:12 AM   #33
murderbydeath

yeah it has been a long ****ing time. i mean if you havnt read the book by now, you're a dumbass. anyways, how bout that weather. it's hot and dry over here in texas.
Old 08-06-2005, 03:46 PM   #34
MofoNuggets

Default Sorry I must not have been specific enough

Quote:
But what about the kids who were actually there? They had no warning.

I know those kids didnt have a warning but I wasnt trying to defend the kid who blew it for all those people I was trying to defend John because everyone was giving him so much **** because he was like me and thought it was funny but he knew he would have bombs sent to his house if he didnt at least put a warning by it so its not really his fault god damn it!
Old 08-06-2005, 04:05 PM   #35
Snow
19th President

I'm not blaming john.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 06:21 PM   #36
MofoNuggets

Quote:
I'm not blaming john.
Well then im not talking to you then lol
Old 08-07-2005, 11:44 AM   #37
The Anti-Christ

I get the distinct impression that half the people here that say they "hate" harry potter and wish it would die and/or never existed, actually like it a lot and just want nobody to know. I guess they just slipped up and decided to bring up the potter book AGAIN. Would you all just shut up and talk about the rest of the videos.

Anyway.. that avoider game, I played it with the bars and it makes it a lot more challenging. It resets your score if you go out of boundaries.
Old 08-07-2005, 04:18 PM   #38
John Preston

I find it disgusting that people want to spoil things.
I don't care much for HP but I at least don't go around shouting out what happens...why you ask? BECAUSE IT IS A WASTE OF TIME TO.

---Potential Spoilers AHOY!!!!---

Besides, everyone knows that he won't stay dead. Didn't he die and there were a ton of pheonix about or some such like that?

And, of course, Harry is going to die in HP7. It is his desstiinnyyyy.
;)

--------------------------------
Old 08-07-2005, 04:22 PM   #39
treefalse
Super-Tree

oooOoOooOOO... I want to make a remake for harry potter 7 but not drivebys'. I want to greet them in person. Act like a normal conversation then blurt out the ending.
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 04:24 PM   #40
John Preston

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefalse
oooOoOooOOO... I want to make a remake for harry potter 7 but not drivebys'. I want to greet them in person. Act like a normal conversation then blurt out the ending.
You really need to get a life if that's something you enjoy doing.

That or go work at an S&M bar.
;)
Old 08-07-2005, 05:37 PM   #41
The Anti-Christ

Possible Spoilers ahead for the seventh book:

I read the books, I don't really care what anybody says. But I'm the kind of logical person that thinks things out and learns to make sense of things. Here are a few things that I think might happen in the next book or will be said about certain characters.

R.A.B (from the letter) is Regulars Alhard Black.

Harry Potter is one of Voldemort's Horcrux's, thus the prophecy stating that one must die for the other to live.

And Dumbledore might just have his own horcrux, either Fawlkes or the Sword of Gryffindor.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:02 PM   #42
bald muffin

OOMFG the Bush video is awsome. Thanks John for the update.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:43 PM   #43
xtishereb

Smile I like it.

Well, overall, I guess that this was a pretty good update. Definently better than the last one.

"Treat Me Better" - Well, haven't we all done something like that at some point in our life? I'm pretty sure it is by Northern Lite, since I saw an image from their website in the video (look at the "Wanted" poster about 0:49 through).

"Presidential Speechalist" - Ah yes, yet another thing making fun of W's speaking. There's a ton of these on the internet. It's still funny.

"Tounge Swallowing" - The name says it all. That is really impressive. Gross, but impressive.

"Take On Me" - That's pretty funny. It's just...so wiggdy wack! I liked the dance moves.

"Avoider" - Needs a machine gun. Otherwise, more addictive than Cursor Theif Live.

"Where is Kitty?" - Now this is stupid. In a good sort of way. I feel sorry about his kitty, being stuffed into a mailbox. "I've looked in EVERY white mailbox! Except for this one..."

"How to be a Ninja" - I've seen some better things on realultimatepower.net, but otherwise pretty good. I always thought ninjas were total badasses who didn't give a crap about whether they were safe or not. By the way, I think you should have the camera go slower while going over the weapons. I liked the choice of the No. 2 Pencil, though. They're deadly.

"Winner's Don't Act Like This" - I love the reaction to last update's movie. I didn't know that losers trolled Wikipedia (or "Tikipedia"...that's pretty clever), but I guess that the 1337 u53rz on Wikipedia cleaned it up pretty fast. Why do they kill themselves at the end? It makes no sense. It would be funnier if they said "So what do we do now?" or something like that, then they got killed somehow. And I totally believe you about not jacking the preloader from Newgrounds. For real.
Old 08-07-2005, 09:02 PM   #44
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MofoNuggets
Well then im not talking to you then lol
Ok, I'm going to make this clear.

I TAKE ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT I SAID ABOUT SNAPE KILLING DUMBLEDORE.

By the way, this is my new account. My old account was Led_Zeppelin. Don't believe me? Then get bent.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 10:44 PM   #45
DjDTM

I loved treat me better, the music was awesome.

What would have been better is if they added the car sounds like engines, and screaching tires.

I just want to know who did the song for the video, cause it was sweet.
Old 08-07-2005, 11:23 PM   #46
Ilikepandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikepandas
Why are you people so ****ing angry (After a month to read the damn book) about the Harry Potter 6 spoiler?

WHY? What is it so special that you must find out the "amazing" ending for yourselves? I asked my friends for the ending as soon as I got the book.... Its not like you have lost anything valuable- you'll find out the ending anyway. YOU'RE ALL SO PRIMITIVE!!! THE ENDING WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD! SNAPE KILLING DUMBLEDORE WAS PREDICTABLE AND COMPLETELY OUT OF THE TONE OF THE PREVIOUS BOOKS. J.K Rowling doesn't even need to write a decent book anymore- she's got more money than god. Just pump up a 5000 page story with another "suprise twist" to Harry Potters life and it'll be an international best seller, because all us fans of the world will be blinded by the fact that its harry potter.

And don't say " ****ing jackass shut your big mouth you ****ing nobhead" like you did to Led Zeppelin, you should have read it by now. Spend your weekends and free time reading it you slowcoaches. You snooze you lose.

Gee I kinda blew my top there. I was in a grumpy mood. But I think I made some relevant points, like the fact that people should have read it by now, and the ending isn't that special anyway. Someone dies in every book- great marketing scheme if you think about it. But if no one died then the latest books wouldn't be as dark and gloomy.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:29 AM   #47
Requital

The hilarious thing about your post is that, basically, you're saying "people who aren't hardcore Harry Potter fans should be punished," since it's precisely those people that haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

XD
Old 08-08-2005, 02:33 PM   #48
roadlbird21

Thumbs up

there's just something about that treat me better video that catches my eyes it's just cool.....and cris bieng stuck in the take on me video is funny i must have missed that ep. dang serves me right for waiting for the new ones to come onto adultswim huh......stupid fox lol anyway nice update john
Old 08-09-2005, 11:51 AM   #49
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.

Adult swim isn't any good.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 01:17 PM   #50
The Anti-Christ

Who was it that said Samuel L. Jackson said "God is like an imaginary friend for adults" in Sphere?