Go Back   gprime.net boards > site related > frontpage news

frontpage news this is what you see on the main page. comments can also be found here

Old 06-26-2005, 05:27 PM   #26
bagel head

Tournaments Won: 1

Ilikepandas has contributed the most to gprime,
I think he should deserve his OWN PAGE OF WORKS
Because of all the stuff he makes and how good he is.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:47 PM   #27
Ilikepandas

Smile Some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckEternity
I just watched all of the liazrad man movies.. and i wanna know where i can get that song the russians sing! thats the funniest thing ive heard in a while haha.

Also.. pandaman.. do you think you could explain how to add sound to flash? or maybe a link to a site that can help?

Ive made a few flash cartoons.. but no audio does have its restrictions
Well, the russian rap's on my lizard man album here

If you want to add sound to your flash you will first need to download some sound files (theres heaps of sites for that)

Then you go in flash File-Import and then click on a sound file you downloaded. Now you can either drag the sound from your library to the timeline or from the properties bar when you click on a frame. Does this help?
Old 06-27-2005, 12:20 AM   #28
DuckEternity

I think so.. still sounds a bit difficult.. hmm
Old 06-27-2005, 08:55 AM   #29
johnnyboldt

Love the game. Finished it without any walkthroughs/hints. Very fun!
Old 06-27-2005, 03:15 PM   #30
Radiator

Ooh I like, I like!

Played the first 3 levels before but the 4th and 5th took me some time. Very amusing game. I give it an A+
Old 06-28-2005, 04:12 PM   #31
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Way to go Pandyman! I like the ending music from cowboy bebop ^_^
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:18 AM   #32
Ilikepandas

Smile Sequel?????????!!!!!!!!!?????

Because everyone liked the puzzle game an obvious sequel is being made, but it'll take a while before its done. So don't expect it soon. But I will tell you that Gregory is on your side in the second game.
Attached Images
File Type: gif puzzleand 2.GIF (5.7 KB, 218 views)
Old 06-30-2005, 11:19 AM   #33
bagel head

Red face

I Knew About This Before Anybody Else!!!!!!!!!

You Told Me

Rrrriiiiiieeeeeettt?

Oh and in the words of pandyman...

just think of a turtle in boxer shorts, a gay man and a pig that has a spring as a body...
Old 07-01-2005, 11:20 AM   #34
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Question Lizard man store

Why is the green muscle bill shirt say $400?
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 06:43 PM   #35
sally_smith

Exclamation How Dare Ye Question Thy Ways Of Thy T- Shirt!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27
Why is the green muscle bill shirt say $400?
Because it's cool!
I bought it and it was worth every cent!!!! It's soft, well stitched interior is pure ecstasy. Its green exterior is comfy and luxorious. Anyone who questions the way of the T- Shirt is just one of the "unbelievers". Umm... yeah.
Old 07-01-2005, 08:00 PM   #36
Microsoft

This is a really nice game... can't wait for the sequel to come out = )

All I could say is that this game would soon become a hit everywhere (I could just imagine it...), because it is just sooo fun. This is a kind of game I haven't seen before and combined with its hilarious stuff, this is a cool game!

BTW: I like the art! Although it isn't 100% professional, it is comical, it adds to the humour, and it is FUN!
Old 07-02-2005, 02:46 AM   #37
E-Money

Default Puzzle Land

It's Great, ilikepandas. I loved it. However, it wasn't THAT exciting because I played the first 3 levels when you posted the Demo. But the levels were creative. I might comment that you kind of went all wacko with all the buttons doing weird stuff on the last level, but really, that adds to the humour. I love the artwork, screw what anyone else says. Next time, maybe I might suggest adding a storyline, intro, cutscenes and whatnot. This is simply my opinion, I am sure your sequel will be spectacular either way. :)

And, as for that Russian Rap. It's really funny, because one of my friends who is Russian brought it to school one day, way before the lizard man cartoons were made. Nice little insider. YAY. I tried to get him to watch your toons, but he's too much of a kike.

Anyways, Keep up the EXCELLENT work. And keep the artwork the same, it's just the sounds that need working on.

Sincerely
Eric
Old 07-02-2005, 11:00 AM   #38
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Question

What's the name of the song the Russians sing in Lizard man?
Old 07-02-2005, 06:53 PM   #39
Ilikepandas

Talking Puzzleland 2 Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Money
It's Great, ilikepandas. I loved it. However, it wasn't THAT exciting because I played the first 3 levels when you posted the Demo. But the levels were creative. I might comment that you kind of went all wacko with all the buttons doing weird stuff on the last level, but really, that adds to the humour. I love the artwork, screw what anyone else says. Next time, maybe I might suggest adding a storyline, intro, cutscenes and whatnot. This is simply my opinion, I am sure your sequel will be spectacular either way. :)
And, as for that Russian Rap. It's really funny, because one of my friends who is Russian brought it to school one day, way before the lizard man cartoons were made. Nice little insider. YAY. I tried to get him to watch your toons, but he's too much of a kike.
Anyways, Keep up the EXCELLENT work. And keep the artwork the same, it's just the sounds that need working on.
Sincerely
Eric
Hey! Cool! Do you know what the rap translates into?

Ill make a demo by tomorrow. "Puzzleland- the United Journey" does have a story and combines a lot more different styles of Puzzles and you progress. On one level you have to translate an inscription on a wall and in another you have to bribe a guard to allow you to leave a city. Plus its got 2 characters to play as, so theres a lot of tag- team stuff.
Old 07-02-2005, 10:23 PM   #40
Squidget

I liked the game. I went through almost all of it without the guide (it was all luck) but I needed it at the end.

p.s. Liazrad Man rocks my only sock.
Old 07-02-2005, 10:38 PM   #41
Ilikepandas

Smile Demo Of Level 1

Level one's the only complete one so I'll just use this as the demo. I won't add any more demos until its finished so it doesn't spoil the game for anyone.

Witness the awesome power of evil cloud thing and the funny popping cubes :)

I'll add more sounds this time but I don't want to make the game file too big- so for the first game I recycled sounds. I'll just go with the flow.
Attached Files
File Type: swf Puzzleland 2.swf (286.8 KB, 70 views)

Last edited by Ilikepandas; 07-03-2005 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Hey! I can leave a message here!
Old 07-03-2005, 05:46 AM   #42
Radiator

Nice demo. Finally I got one of these things right the first time hehe but I just have one little question about the full game, I know you don't wanna spoil it but will you just please answer a little question of a little Radiator? Will there be more popping cubes in the full game?
Old 07-03-2005, 12:18 PM   #43
nutcase

woo, did it first time by accident
Old 07-03-2005, 11:57 PM   #44
Ilikepandas

Lightbulb Final giveaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator
Nice demo. Finally I got one of these things right the first time hehe but I just have one little question about the full game, I know you don't wanna spoil it but will you just please answer a little question of a little Radiator? Will there be more popping cubes in the full game?
Most probably. I'll try and have an unlockable level full of the cubes when you pass the game.

EDIT: Ive updated the merchandising store. Now there's magnets and calenders!!! :)

Last edited by Ilikepandas; 07-04-2005 at 02:56 AM. Reason: I am fat. Very fat. Obese obese.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:45 PM   #45
bagel head

when i got to the cubes I clicked everyone like 3 times in the same spot too se if nething REAAL would happen..

LIKE LIAZRAD MAN POPPING OUT AND HELPING YOU!!!!!

(yes this was a suggestion)
Old 07-05-2005, 06:27 PM   #46
trojan2thamaxx

Smile 2nd game!

When do you think the 2nd game will be ready?
Old 07-05-2005, 07:34 PM   #47
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

The cubes were quite adictive.
Old 07-06-2005, 10:35 PM   #48
nickychris3

I can't get past level three.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:26 AM   #49
link-jun

im jus curious, have you had any sales at all for that lizard man online store?
Old 07-07-2005, 06:02 PM   #50
Flames of the Falcon

Default Cubes

If you make the unlockable level full of cubes, can you put a restart option to just restart the unlockable level?