Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > General game discussion > Sega

Sega Discussion of Sega console gaming products

View Poll Results: How do you want sonic to die?
Diced 5 38.46%
Charred 6 46.15%
Crushed 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2005, 04:34 PM   #26
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

not master chief,not glitch,Definitely not general corsage,not Dale Earnhart(not joking around with Dale Earnhart).like I sead,Thar's someone in my mind that's better than sonic the hedgeho.
viper.gtsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:41 PM   #27
foulplay

Tournaments Won: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper.gtsr
not master chief,not glitch,Definitely not general corsage,not Dale Earnhart(not joking around with Dale Earnhart).like I sead,Thar's someone in my mind that's better than sonic the hedgeho.
Master Chief isn't better than any character ever released. He is about as intriguing as Terry Shaivo *sp*. Honestly I can't see what you kids see in Halo.

Sonic is better than whom ever you're thinking about.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:54 PM   #28
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

but you cant tell whet I'm thinking.At least 1 is real and the other will be real in the FUCTHER.That's the problem with sonic,he is not the tinest bit reaistic.A blue hedgeho,that's improbbal,but a blue talking hedgeho,Never will enayone see the day.

Last edited by viper.gtsr; 08-30-2005 at 04:57 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:28 PM   #29
foulplay

Quote:
but you cant tell whet I'm thinking.At least 1 is real and the other will be real in the FUCTHER.That's the problem with sonic,he is not the tinest bit reaistic.A blue hedgeho,that's improbbal,but a blue talking hedgeho,Never will enayone see the day.
Since when are games supposed to represent real life? I suppose you could find a leaf and grow a raccoon tail right? Yeah that is 'improbbal' too. Haha, Nice sig.[/sarcasm]
Old 08-30-2005, 05:31 PM   #30
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

i diden't say that mario was reallistik,In the millatary thay are teseting exoscealteins,and might make the MONJLR batel sute in the distant futer.prubly with a difrent name
Old 08-30-2005, 06:36 PM   #31
foulplay

Quote:
i diden't say that mario was reallistik,In the millatary thay are teseting exoscealteins,and might make the MONJLR batel sute in the distant futer.prubly with a difrent name
You do realize that a mech suit is an extremely poor idea right? Bullets are hitting it directly on (not hitting a surface which has a chance to send it in another direction, such as the tilted armor on a tank. Not to mention their movement capabilities are minimal compared to a tank. The amount of pure kinetic energy that would be required to keep one moving would make it extremely costly and slow. Mechs aren't comming, the closest thing you will be able to find to that is a helmet with a HUD, which you can also get in a minivan. Big whoop.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:05 PM   #32
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foulplay
You do realize that a mech suit is an extremely poor idea right? Bullets are hitting it directly on (not hitting a surface which has a chance to send it in another direction, such as the tilted armor on a tank. Not to mention their movement capabilities are minimal compared to a tank. The amount of pure kinetic energy that would be required to keep one moving would make it extremely costly and slow. Mechs aren't comming, the closest thing you will be able to find to that is a helmet with a HUD, which you can also get in a minivan. Big whoop.
You're 100% correct, but why did you bother telling him this? It's not like he'll understand. "O CULE!!! MECHSUTES!!!"
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 07:35 PM   #33
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

Quote:
i diden't say that mario was reallistik,In the millatary thay are TESTING exoscealteins,and might make the MONJLR batel sute in the distant futer.prubly with a difrent name
Key word:TESTING:It's that simpal and you still don't get it?
Old 08-30-2005, 07:43 PM   #34
Slpnwata

hmm charred is nice..
but i would like to torture him for hours by tieing him down and pluch each of his hair with a tweaser...

then ill get the spikes on his freakin head
and stab his eyes out then shove the spikes down his throat

then ill steal his nice shoes
Old 08-30-2005, 07:45 PM   #35
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

wow(claps slowly)that's preaty diobolical.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:49 PM   #36
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
You're right. It is simple, something as simple as spelling the words you blunder so many times. Why don't you go back to school a few more years, do your homework, and then begin posting on the internet so you're not looked upon as a complete idiot.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:06 PM   #37
foulplay

Quote:
It is nearly impossible, with gasoline producing a mere 125,000 Btu per gallon it would be near impossible to get a mech that could simply move, and even at that it would be for a relatively short period of time, nothing capable of being effective in war. The mere weight of gas relative to its energy output is not enough to sustain a mech. Not to mention that anyone who has done any physics work would know that tanks armor is slanted for a reason, it deflects the bullet somewhat, and lowers the amount of damage it can cause by not giving it a direct hit if coming from straight ahead. (for an example, get a weight scale and push directly down on it, then try pushing at a 45 degree angle, you'll find that you slide and you are not able to put as much pressure on the scale, that is what the slant of a tank's armor does.)
Old 08-30-2005, 08:09 PM   #38
Firedove
One of Those Deaf-Mutes

The sad part is I've seen 11 year olds with excellent typing and grammar.
This one must've been busy drawing mech's during class =/
Firedove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:15 PM   #39
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedove
The sad part is I've seen 11 year olds with excellent typing and grammar.
This one must've been busy drawing mech's during class =/
no i read about the mecks in a magazine,besides i draw bill-ow-bob
Old 08-30-2005, 10:08 PM   #40
foulplay

Quote:
no i read about the mecks in a magazine,besides i draw bill-ow-bob
Lets see this magazine article that says mech's are being tested! Mothers, please for everyone's sake, don't let your kids read tabloids that publish blatant lies, no, an angel didn't fall from the sky and no they aren't developing mechs.
Old 09-03-2005, 04:40 PM   #41
Scotty

His spelling makes Sonic want to go kill himself anyway. Are you dyslexic viper?

Edit: Put sonic infront of a computer screen and make him read all of vipers posts untill all the bad spelling makes him go insane then hand him a gun and he'll do it himself.
Old 09-03-2005, 04:44 PM   #42
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.

yesssssssssssssssssssss my plan worked!
Old 02-12-2006, 06:50 PM   #43
Artboy2000

I like sonic, but mario games have better quality than sonic games, shadow completely turned me off with all that gun crap, If anybody needs to die its shadow.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:08 PM   #44
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

i think mario needs to die. its the most uverly used stereotype in all of video gameing. really how many more mario games can they make? Playboy mantion: mario edition. mario curling. mario snowboarding. mario combat: deception.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:53 AM   #45
Jack92

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32
i think mario needs to die. its the most uverly used stereotype in all of video gameing. really how many more mario games can they make? Playboy mantion: mario edition. mario curling. mario snowboarding. mario combat: deception.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:46 PM   #46
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack92
nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im too late!!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2006, 11:10 PM   #47
Artboy2000

Sonic vs mario all over again.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:39 PM   #48
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artboy2000
Sonic vs mario all over again.
please dont tell me that sonic snowboarding game is for a modern console. if it is. it has to be the absolute WORST graphics ive ever seen.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:59 PM   #49
Artboy2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32
please dont tell me that sonic snowboarding game is for a modern console. if it is. it has to be the absolute WORST graphics ive ever seen.

I've seen worse.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:07 AM   #50
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artboy2000
I've seen worse.
that looks like the exact same game