Go Back   gprime.net boards > general > general ramblings

general ramblings talk about anything and everything. get to know other members

View Poll Results: Does He?
Yes 9 69.23%
No 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2006, 11:56 PM   #1
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default Does Frank need to stop trying to be smart?

From politics to religion, the boundries are endless.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 12:16 AM   #2
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!
 

Default

Well....I don't have much thought about this because he doesn't really get on my nerves.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 06:47 AM   #3
Axel
=D
 

Default

Well.... he did fight against Frookie, now that I think about it.
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 09:31 AM   #4
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!
 

Default

Hmm...well that's one reason why he doesn't really piss me off.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:13 PM   #5
Snow
19th President
 

Default

With all the idiots we have on Gprime already, I think we should get all the smart people we can get. I vote no.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:00 PM   #6
bfchickenchaser
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

He's not smart, he's a total moron and he has the most pointless things to say...
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 06:32 PM   #7
viper.gtsr
Rainbow Teddiursa.
 

Default

He can loosen up a bit.
viper.gtsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 06:48 PM   #8
paranoia
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Let's give him another chance.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 09:30 PM   #9
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!
 

Default

I really don't care about his behavior, so I wouldn't mind giving him another chance.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 10:37 PM   #10
Frank
G-dictator
 

Default

I haven't really been given a chance to loosen up on this forum. If you got to know me you would probably find that I'm a little bit too loose. Now, whats this about me TRYING to be smart, I am smart...lol.


Ps. I am serious when I need to be serious or I think I need to be serious and I am loose when I need to be loose or I think I need to be loose. Most of the time though, I'm just bored...lol.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:33 PM   #11
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Now, whats this about me TRYING to be smart, I am smart...lol.
True intellectuals question long held institutions, I see you havent. But nice try.

And you being smart is your own personal conjecture. So really I could care less about what you THINK you are.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:00 PM   #12
The Perfect Seven
g-spot
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32 View Post
True intellectuals question long held institutions, I see you havent. But nice try.
True intellectuals also realize that long held institutions may be long held for a reason. Wait... did I say that out loud?
The Perfect Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:27 PM   #13
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Perfect Seven View Post
True intellectuals also realize that long held institutions may be long held for a reason. Wait... did I say that out loud?
Note I said question, not alienate. O_o
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 06:12 PM   #14
Frank
G-dictator
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32 View Post
True intellectuals question long held institutions, I see you havent. But nice try.
And you being smart is your own personal conjecture. So really I could care less about what you THINK you are.
And you thought I couldn't get a joke...
I'm not here to prove I'm smart or anything, and the fact that some think that I am trying to force something on them is not true, if you don't like what I have to say, shut your eyes when my post comes up. What I would like to see is people think before they post. Not just say, "well this is what my teacher says, so its the truth!", and no, thats not what I do, I actually read stuff and study it before I accept it.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:33 AM   #15
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
And you thought I couldn't get a joke...
I'm not here to prove I'm smart or anything, and the fact that some think that I am trying to force something on them is not true, if you don't like what I have to say, shut your eyes when my post comes up. What I would like to see is people think before they post. Not just say, "well this is what my teacher says, so its the truth!", and no, thats not what I do, I actually read stuff and study it before I accept it.
Excuse me? Think before posting?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
What if I were to tell you that you have a desease and you will die from it, but I also tell you that there is a cure for it. Wouldn't you want me to tell you how to get this cure?
Please tell me, in what way does this relate to anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
what hurts me the most is you are rejecting God's gift of salvation and are choosing to go to hell.
And you said you thought before accepting things. What ever happened to god forgiving you for your sins? oh thats right, you've READ the bible.(apparently not)

and please tell me, what is this referring to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
Not just say, "well this is what my teacher says, so its the truth!"
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:47 PM   #16
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!
 

Default

Well the way you act hasn't bothered me and I don't really take some of the stuff you say seriously.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:39 AM   #17
Natus Lumen
Banned
 

Default

I more or less agreed with him on the Damn Jews thread, not to say I didn't get it as a joke, but I didn't think it was a particularly smart thing to say, as you can't know who you're offending on the internet where you don't know everything about everyone. I don't think he's necessarily trying to be smart (I could be wrong, of course) but I think he's trying to express his opinion, and he's going a little to far over the edge into the land of communist propaganda. So Frank, let up a little. Make sure that what you try to tell us is expressed as an opinion, rather than what we should and shouldn't think.
=====
That includes all the philosophy/religion preaching, too. Everyone has their own values. Nobody's right or wrong.

Last edited by Natus Lumen; 10-29-2006 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:43 AM   #18
Siriustar
Retreat! Retreat!
 

Default

Nah, Frank should stick around. There needs to be at least one fundamentalist Christian on these here internets.
Siriustar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:01 AM   #19
Axel
=D
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazerMurdoch_SS View Post
Nah, Frank should stick around. There needs to be at least one fundamentalist Christian on these here internets.
GWIA and Nicky cover that.
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:52 AM   #20
gwia
Aussie Philosophy
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitsaxel View Post
GWIA and Nicky cover that.
I quit christianity, it pissed me off (like most things)

I should go Jew because everyone celebrates Christmas and Easter no matter what your religion so if I was a Jew not only would I be good at maths but I would get 8 chirstmases :)
gwia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:51 PM   #21
Natus Lumen
Banned
 

Default

On these here internets?
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:55 PM   #22
Siriustar
Retreat! Retreat!
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverender. View Post
On these here internets?
On THESE HERE internets.
Siriustar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 02:33 PM   #23
Natus Lumen
Banned
 

Default

Can't top that.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 04:31 PM   #24
nickychris3
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

... what kind of a stupid thread is this?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:43 PM   #25
Natus Lumen
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickychris3 View Post
... what kind of a stupid thread is this?
The stupidest kind.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
John Stanhope to stop NSW kids from going to ACT schools gwia general ramblings 34 07-29-2006 05:05 AM
Frank Zappa, the king of baby names. diet poop Music 15 07-21-2006 12:36 AM
Stop !!!!!!! richmaster general ramblings 0 05-10-2006 10:11 PM
Stop motion! Froboi Movies 6 11-28-2005 12:14 AM
Redneck Train Stop THE TONZTER Movies 3 10-18-2005 09:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net