Go Back   gprime.net boards > site related > frontpage news

frontpage news this is what you see on the main page. comments can also be found here

Old 08-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
NOWAK
Rave on guys

Default 2 more

Reviews on youtube can sometimes be great.
the darkness demo review [ 3.7 mb ]

I am sure you have seen that warning on dvds to not steal them, well here is iggsta's response to that.
crime of the century [ 1.4 mb ]
NOWAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.

You picked a good day to update.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:43 PM   #3
NOWAK
Rave on guys

Alright.
also happy birthday.

Last edited by NOWAK; 08-03-2007 at 01:50 PM.
NOWAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 02:56 PM   #4
lardman12

Tournaments Won: 1

Has anyone actually played the darkness demo? because that's almost a flawless description of the first level...
Old 08-03-2007, 05:50 PM   #5
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

I haven't played the demo, but I do own The Darkness on PS3. As a game, it's a pretty standard, though well made FPS-it's strong point lies in it's story and narration.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 06:45 AM   #6
Willy_Wonka
shit

Tournaments Won: 2

Garbage.
Willy_Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:52 AM   #7
Natus Lumen
Banned

If I had more hard drive space to keep content on (I currently have a puny little 8GB hard drive) I would update a lot more frequently, but still not as much as NOWAK.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:55 PM   #8
heyheyhey27

The gameplay isn't the best, but the storytelling is great? Sounds like a crappier version of Advent Rising.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:20 PM   #9
raw

Default The Darkness...

So far the Darkness is one of the best PS3 titles available in my opinion. The gameplay can get a little confusing at times but realistically it's not THAT difficult to play. The graphics are incredible. The story is presented very well and the music really adds to it. The darkness powers are insanely fun to play with. Overall it's a damn good game and I'd recommend it. The only complaint that I really have is that the multiplayer feels like it was tacked on at the last minute just so that they could print "multiplayer" on the box.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #10
john
g-prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw View Post
So far the Darkness is one of the best PS3 titles available in my opinion. The gameplay can get a little confusing at times but realistically it's not THAT difficult to play. The graphics are incredible. The story is presented very well and the music really adds to it. The darkness powers are insanely fun to play with. Overall it's a damn good game and I'd recommend it. The only complaint that I really have is that the multiplayer feels like it was tacked on at the last minute just so that they could print "multiplayer" on the box.
it's a raw
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:13 AM   #11
Led Metallica

hahaa. the description was hilarious as was the dont steal movies thing. nice job nowak
Old 08-06-2007, 03:45 PM   #12
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw View Post
I haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but I have heard that it's pretty sub-standard.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote