Go Back   gprime.net boards > general > general ramblings

general ramblings talk about anything and everything. get to know other members

View Poll Results: Does He?
Yes 9 69.23%
No 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2006, 12:09 AM   #26
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!
 

Default

Only two people? There can always be a third one.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:11 AM   #27
Axel
=D
 

Default

As they said, two's company, but three's a crowd.
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:12 AM   #28
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!
 

Default

GWIA doesn't seem like much of a Christian Fundamentalist anymore anyways. Besides, I don't mind if he stays, he's not pissing me off or anything.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 07:21 PM   #29
Natus Lumen
Banned
 

Default

Christian fundamentalists are almost as funny as radical liberals like Al Gore. Especially if they actually believe what they're saying.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 06:12 PM   #30
Frank
G-dictator
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32 View Post
True intellectuals question long held institutions, I see you havent. But nice try.
And you being smart is your own personal conjecture. So really I could care less about what you THINK you are.
And you thought I couldn't get a joke...
I'm not here to prove I'm smart or anything, and the fact that some think that I am trying to force something on them is not true, if you don't like what I have to say, shut your eyes when my post comes up. What I would like to see is people think before they post. Not just say, "well this is what my teacher says, so its the truth!", and no, thats not what I do, I actually read stuff and study it before I accept it.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 06:38 PM   #31
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!
 

Default

People have the tendency to look at the next post, so it would be pretty hard to not see what you don't like.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 07:53 PM   #32
Natus Lumen
Banned
 

Default

How about going into a philosophy class? That way we might learn something from your posting.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:33 AM   #33
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
And you thought I couldn't get a joke...
I'm not here to prove I'm smart or anything, and the fact that some think that I am trying to force something on them is not true, if you don't like what I have to say, shut your eyes when my post comes up. What I would like to see is people think before they post. Not just say, "well this is what my teacher says, so its the truth!", and no, thats not what I do, I actually read stuff and study it before I accept it.
Excuse me? Think before posting?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
What if I were to tell you that you have a desease and you will die from it, but I also tell you that there is a cure for it. Wouldn't you want me to tell you how to get this cure?
Please tell me, in what way does this relate to anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
what hurts me the most is you are rejecting God's gift of salvation and are choosing to go to hell.
And you said you thought before accepting things. What ever happened to god forgiving you for your sins? oh thats right, you've READ the bible.(apparently not)

and please tell me, what is this referring to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
Not just say, "well this is what my teacher says, so its the truth!"
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:47 PM   #34
Frank
G-dictator
 

Default

Good for you MrNaPaLm32! You figured out how to take someones words out of context. And btw, when I was referring to the rejecting of God's gift of salvation, God has already forgiven us all by sending Jesus Christ to die on the cross and rise from the dead, all we need to do is accept it. And you know what I was referring to when I mentioned the disease. And also, when there is a gift for you, you have to accept the gift before you get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNaPaLm32 View Post
True intellectuals question long held institutions, I see you havent. But nice try.
And you being smart is your own personal conjecture. So really I could care less about what you THINK you are.
If you think that, then why did you make this thread? Remember I haven't been here that long, you don't even know me. How do you know what I have or have not questioned, you know, at one point in my life I actually believed evolution was true before I actually researched it and found its mainly a bunch of nonsense ( their are parts of evolution I aggree on however) but I will get more into that later. I believe that questioning is one of the only ways you can learn, and yes I do question a lot of things. And I don't care if you hate me, I don't hate you. Go ahead bash my post...
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:32 PM   #35
Willy_Wonka
shit
 
Tournaments Won: 2

Default

BLAH BLAH WORDS WORDS. you guys are all retarded. We still all have our opinions, and if we choose to not "FIND OUR SALVATION" then that is our choice. If there is a heaven, won't you be kicking yourself in the ass for "enlightening Mr.Napalm" and he's up there stealing all the heavenbabes while you sit in the corner and read the bible a few more times?
Willy_Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:10 PM   #36
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Good for you MrNaPaLm32! You figured out how to take someones words out of context.
Welcome to gprime. The quoting feature is used often here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
And btw, when I was referring to the rejecting of God's gift of salvation, God has already forgiven us all by sending Jesus Christ to die on the cross and rise from the dead, all we need to do is accept it.
Interesting how you say that now, and in your first post you threatened all non-bellievers to be damned to hell, interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
And you know what I was referring to when I mentioned the disease.
No, I dont, I dont think anyone does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
And also, when there is a gift for you, you have to accept the gift before you get it.
Actually no, Clinton found that out the hard way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
If you think that, then why did you make this thread? Remember I haven't been here that long, you don't even know me.
Why do I need to know you? your personality and beleifs are outlined in ever post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
How do you know what I have or have not questioned, you know, at one point in my life I actually believed evolution was true before I actually researched it and found its mainly a bunch of nonsense ( their are parts of evolution I aggree on however) but I will get more into that later.
first off, most hardline christians like yourself started off that way. I dont know a single person who converted that has endud up the way I've seen you speak. and secondly, calling evolution nonsense is like condemning the theory of gravity.(they have nearly the same amount of factual evidence to support them). Its compiled of over millions of facts comprised in humdreds of theories combined into one.

Now, what evidence does christianity have supporting creationism? Oh thats right, there is none.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
I believe that questioning is one of the only ways you can learn, and yes I do question a lot of things. And I don't care if you hate me, I don't hate you. Go ahead bash my post...
who said anything about hating? this isn't harlem on gprime. Its not just a bunch of "haters". And yes, I'll be happy to bash your post, you're no martyr. Why? Because I like to.

Last edited by MrNaPaLm32; 11-01-2006 at 08:13 PM.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:52 AM   #37
gwia
Aussie Philosophy
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitsaxel View Post
GWIA and Nicky cover that.
I quit christianity, it pissed me off (like most things)

I should go Jew because everyone celebrates Christmas and Easter no matter what your religion so if I was a Jew not only would I be good at maths but I would get 8 chirstmases :)
gwia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
John Stanhope to stop NSW kids from going to ACT schools gwia general ramblings 34 07-29-2006 05:05 AM
Frank Zappa, the king of baby names. diet poop Music 15 07-21-2006 12:36 AM
Stop !!!!!!! richmaster general ramblings 0 05-10-2006 10:11 PM
Stop motion! Froboi Movies 6 11-28-2005 12:14 AM
Redneck Train Stop THE TONZTER Movies 3 10-18-2005 09:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net