Go Back   gprime.net boards > general > lots o' nonsense

lots o' nonsense the place for certain "creative activities" that clutter up the above forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 03:37 PM   #1
rehabisforquitters
hey hey

Default Hate Bush?

so i noticed that most people i talk to really hate bush.
so i was wondering, If more than 75% of the people I see and talk to hate bush, then how the hell did he win the election again?
Old 07-06-2005, 03:51 PM   #2
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

I'm his personal lackey. I hacked the polls, and he gave me billions of dollars. The Iraqi war is a cover up for the loss he paid me.
Thats how he won.
XD
Old 07-06-2005, 04:10 PM   #3
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Tournaments Won: 1

Yes, yes i do. <-me=angry hippi.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:40 PM   #4
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
so i was wondering, If more than 75% of the people I see and talk to hate bush, then how the hell did he win the election again?
Well, Let's see. The reason is most of the people you probably talk to probably arn't old enough to vote. Just because a few friends of your dislike Bush, doesn't mean the rest of the country does. Not everone is a bleeding heart, ACLU supporting, liberal.
Old 07-06-2005, 05:49 PM   #5
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.

I've noticed the ages differ for a lot of people. Most of us are teenagers who can't even vote. Why are they trying to change the government?

I'm serious, why?
Old 07-06-2005, 08:45 PM   #6
Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27
Well, Let's see. The reason is most of the people you probably talk to probably arn't old enough to vote. Just because a few friends of your dislike Bush, doesn't mean the rest of the country does. Not everone is a bleeding heart, ACLU supporting, liberal.
hes a red neck u dotn have to listen to him

Old 07-06-2005, 08:49 PM   #7
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet
hes a red neck u dotn have to listen to him
Oh I'm so sorry. I must be a redneck because unlike you, I'm not illiterate. But then again, last I checked, red necks do not have good grammar. Perhaps you to are a red neck, and in that case, welcome to the club.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:54 AM   #8
mentalskater

i don't know but i have noticed that people that like bush are a bunch of really religious people that are closed minded. they refuse to accept things, like michael moore making videos on controversial topics. And don't say that he slanders the goverment, he only slanders people that fail to do anything while in a seat of power. i think that the politicians do things, but usually useless things that don't matter, like trying to ban gay marriage. why does the government care so much. they claim it isn't moral to allow gays to marry but that is a religious belief, not a moral belief. a moral belief would be to allow them to do as they please as long as they don't hurt anyone. so i say, so much for a free country. Oh, i hate bush for those that haven't noticed.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:34 AM   #9
rehabisforquitters
hey hey

like you guys too! Almost every post has been against bush! what's the deal?
Old 07-07-2005, 11:45 AM   #10
blackice
Administrator

Quote:
There is evidence pointing to possible hacks of the electronic voting machines, primarily in Florida. Yet no government or law enforcement entity has pursued an investigation.

Quote:
like you guys too! Almost every post has been against bush! what's the deal?
Just a guess but I'd say that most of the world hating him, including half of his own country has something to do with it.

Last edited by blackice; 07-07-2005 at 11:48 AM.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:58 AM   #11
Hewhoshallnotbenamed

Anybody ever read a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy? Remember the purpose of the president?

Same deal, the president is there to be hated and blamed for the governments actions and choices. Did he "MAKE" us go to war, hell no, that was congress. The president cant do anything without having his decision verified and agreed upon by congress.

But yea people hate bush, thats kinda the president's purpose the figure head, the target.

Old 07-07-2005, 12:22 PM   #12
blackice
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewhoshallnotbenamed
Did he "MAKE" us go to war, hell no, that was congress. The president cant do anything without having his decision verified and agreed upon by congress.
You're right, to a point. Noone made us go to war. Bush asked congress and he was given authority to use "all necessary force" to go after the terrorists that attacked us. He exploited this authority and took us into Iraq instead, which had nothing to do with the terrorist actions on September 11, 2001.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:41 PM   #13
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalskater
i don't know but i have noticed that people that like bush are a bunch of really religious people that are closed minded. they refuse to accept things, like michael moore making videos on controversial topics. And don't say that he slanders the goverment, he only slanders people that fail to do anything while in a seat of power. i think that the politicians do things, but usually useless things that don't matter, like trying to ban gay marriage. why does the government care so much. they claim it isn't moral to allow gays to marry but that is a religious belief, not a moral belief. a moral belief would be to allow them to do as they please as long as they don't hurt anyone. so i say, so much for a free country. Oh, i hate bush for those that haven't noticed.
Well I sort of agree with you on part of this. I am not religious what so ever. I believe religion is a way for people to try and feel better about themselfs and their existence. I also would not care if gay people wanted to get married. The only real problem is that you would then have to give marrige rights to other people. Such as someone who wants to marry their dog. I know it sounds crazy, but there are people who would want to do that. Where do you draw the line? I don't have anything against gay people but if you give them marrige status then you have to give other people it also, such as pagans who want to have 6 wives. Is that right?
Old 07-07-2005, 02:26 PM   #14
Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27
Well I sort of agree with you on part of this. I am not religious what so ever. I believe religion is a way for people to try and feel better about themselfs and their existence. I also would not care if gay people wanted to get married. The only real problem is that you would then have to give marrige rights to other people. Such as someone who wants to marry their dog. I know it sounds crazy, but there are people who would want to do that. Where do you draw the line? I don't have anything against gay people but if you give them marrige status then you have to give other people it also, such as pagans who want to have 6 wives. Is that right?
wow there is nothing simaler to 2 gay people and a person and a dog. atleats the gay people are still human. that was kinda a stupid comment heyyou27 (no offense)

Old 07-07-2005, 02:57 PM   #15
terrelbot

Quote:
wow there is nothing simaler to 2 gay people and a person and a dog. atleats the gay people are still human. that was kinda a stupid comment heyyou27 (no offense)
Are you retarded? Also.. not everyone hates Bush as president or he wouldn't have been elected. All that bull**** about hacked voting machines is a bunch of crap. Rumors like to spread like flies. Anyways heyyou27 is right, if they expanded the marriage act they would not be able to stop it.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:24 PM   #16
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
No offense taken, but you have to look at all of the different groups in our country. If you give one special privileges then others will be demanding them too.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:09 PM   #17
blackice
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrelbot
All that bull**** about hacked voting machines is a bunch of crap. Rumors like to spread like flies.
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1106-30.htm
http://www.bluelemur.com/index.php?p=477
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,133214,00.html
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2004/110904.html
Old 07-07-2005, 05:23 PM   #18
bagel head

Quote:
Almost every post has been against bush!
it is for the best.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:01 PM   #19
terrelbot

Ive got a movie of a man using his penis to vote. Mabey that makes the voting poles sexist? Anything that is electronic can be hacked, it doesnt mean it was.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:18 PM   #20
Puppet

marrage is a religious issue y dont we just give them that thing that is like marage but isnt its like umm, well its like you get all the benafites of being married and they dont count it as marrage

Old 07-07-2005, 06:27 PM   #21
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
marrage is a religious issue y dont we just give them that thing that is like marage but isnt its like umm, well its like you get all the benafites of being married and they dont count it as marrage
Marrige isn't really a religious issue. Just because it once had a religious meaning doesn't mean it still does. It's really more symbolic than anything.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:46 PM   #22
gunnanator

You know what? Who cares if half the people are too young to vote? Once they are old enough they will make the difference. If you look, mainly nobody likes bush because he takes over peoples lives. He tries to make personal decisions for people. Gays? I don't like them, but i am fine if they don't bother me. Abortions? What, if a woman gets raped, they have to have a child? Adoption shouldn't be an option when parents want the best for their child. They don't want to think that the child has to go through life with a chance of not getting a true home until they get older. What if they wanted to save that child for a true love? Want to take care of it with someone that helped gave birth to it. The point is, George Dublya Bush tries to make decisions for people in which they are not his to make. But i sure as hell want to see a video about when he crashed into a cop with is bicycle and broke his ankle.

Old 07-08-2005, 03:12 PM   #23
nickychris3

Abortion is MURDER. Hands down. It's NOT okay no matter what the situation. Even if a girl is rapped she should at least let the boy live instead of killing him before he get's to experience life. Millions... or at least THOUSANDS of children die every day due to other people's selfishness and then they try to convince themselves that they're "they're doing the right thing." Truckloads of potential lives are literally being tossed away into the garbage. And don't tell me i'm too young to understand because you aren't even female, and if you are you should be ashamed.

Old 07-08-2005, 04:18 PM   #24
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

"I have a different stance on abortion: I'm against abortion, but for killing babies. That way everyone loses, and I win. I'm neither pro choice, nor pro life; I'm pro you-shutting-the-hell-up. The only way I'd be "pro choice" is if it meant I could choose which babies I could abort, and only then if I could lift the age restriction to 80. I was at this mall the other day watching some ****ty documentary when I came out of the theater and saw old people dancing to country music in the courtyard. I couldn't remember the last time I saw a group of people begging this hard to be aborted."- Maddox
What is the point of abortion? There are 1000s of people who want to adopt kids. Instead of having them blend your fetus to a liquid why not just have the baby and give it to someone else who actually wants it?
Old 07-08-2005, 04:45 PM   #25
nickychris3

Well you're right about not being pro-life or pro-choice, I can't tell who's side you're on. (which was the POINT I assume)

Closed Thread