Go Back   gprime.net boards > projects and submissions > ask an expert

ask an expert stuck on your flash movie? can't get your program to work? ask an expert!

Old 01-23-2008, 10:07 PM   #26
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ

Krusty_The_Klown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #27
gabrielwhist
Banned

Too late dickbreath.
gabrielwhist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:15 PM   #28
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ

But it was merely for myself. FLAME: DEFENDED

But seriously, it's getting out of hand. We need more members and you need to lay off of him. You're alienating him and that's just further worsening the problem. Jut wait for a few days and if he still hasn't changed then we can both flame him.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:18 PM   #29
gabrielwhist
Banned

I gave him a chance Krusty. And a second chance. And a third. I waited. But he never got better. And so I facepalm. He deserves it. I will not lay off of him.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #30
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ

Whatever. The flame shield is merely for his sake. I'll turn the shields into weapons or something that are on fire. I honestly think that no matter how intelligent he gets, you're still gonna flame him. But oh well...

BTW, alot of time went into that picture.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:42 PM   #31
gabrielwhist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_The_Klown View Post
Whatever. The flame shield is merely for his sake. I'll turn the shields into weapons or something that are on fire. I honestly think that no matter how intelligent he gets, you're still gonna flame him. But oh well...

BTW, alot of time went into that picture.
Don't waste your time. Don't make anymore, and don't post anymore stupid pics. If he got smarter, to at least a low level of human intelligence, I would stop. But he has not yet.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:43 PM   #32
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ

Well if it's any help.

Old 01-23-2008, 10:45 PM   #33
gabrielwhist
Banned

That doesn't care of the problem. Typical American response, just sweep it under the rug, ignore it, and hope it goes away. Thats the kinda thinking that gives us a bad name.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #34
Krusty_The_Klown
ಠ_ಠ

But it's pointless to argue with someone who is just going to keep on posting. Also, we're in Iraq and fighting them so that isn't really "sweeping it under the rug." If we didn't ignore and keep our cool with Russia's threats to fire nukes and fired our own instead then the world would be a barren wasteland.

(Damn, I rule at derailing)
Old 01-23-2008, 10:54 PM   #35
gabrielwhist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_The_Klown View Post
But it's pointless to argue with someone who is just going to keep on posting. Also, we're in Iraq and fighting them so that isn't really "sweeping it under the rug." If we didn't ignore and keep our cool with Russia's threats to fire nukes and fired our own instead then the world would be a barren wasteland.

(Damn, I rule at derailing)
I'm not talking about Government policy, I'm talking about the American Public. And I'm not arguing, I'm just hoping to deter him from posting.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:30 PM   #36
Samiam22
LIAR!

Yes I know I was stupid in the past. But where is the past? Behind us. If I still act like an idiot, well my loss. But I swear you and Natus Lumen are the only ones who believe I'm n00b because I acted like one. But even I reckon my past posts were stupid. So if you see one of my stupid posts, ignore it, facepalming isn't gonna help.

I thank you for your time.
Samiam22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 03:09 AM   #37
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

Tournaments Won: 2

USP ports?
gussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #38
Zetex
g-user

Tournaments Won: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielwhist View Post
That doesn't care of the problem. Typical American response, just sweep it under the rug, ignore it, and hope it goes away. Thats the kinda thinking that gives us a bad name.
Yeah, harassment is what gives Americans a good name
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:29 AM   #39
gabrielwhist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiam22 View Post
Yes I know I was stupid in the past. But where is the past? Behind us. If I still act like an idiot, well my loss. But I swear you and Natus Lumen are the only ones who believe I'm n00b because I acted like one. But even I reckon my past posts were stupid. So if you see one of my stupid posts, ignore it, facepalming isn't gonna help.

I thank you for your time.
Your post posts were stupid. You're current posts are stupid. In all likelihood, your future posts will be stupid. So until you improve, as long as you continue to quite literally mindlessly post, I'll be there, facepalm ready.

I don't thank you for anything, GTFO the internet dumbass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetex View Post
Yeah, harassment is what gives Americans a good name
Yes, yes it is. We kept communism from spreading. We pwn.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:50 AM   #40
Supa Fool
Band

Quote:
I have a good knowledge in computers since my dad is an expert. Around about blackice's skill (him). So I know DDR RAMs, Processor, Video Adapters, Motherboards, USP Ports. You know, that kind of stuff.
Well do you know what might be wrong? I'm guessing you haven't used Opera before.
Supa Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:55 PM   #41
happylittleClayFox
The Pied Piper of toads

Tournaments Won: 3

USB Ports Sam, USB
happylittleClayFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:23 AM   #42
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

Quote:
I have a good knowledge in computers since my dad is an expert. Around about blackice's skill (him). So I know DDR RAMs, Processor, Video Adapters, Motherboards, USP Ports. You know, that kind of stuff.
DDR Rams?
gussa is offline   Reply With Quote