Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > debating

debating big whoop, wanna fight about it? (just kidding, keep discussions peaceful)

Old 07-11-2007, 09:28 AM   #251
Natus Lumen
Banned

Steak sandwich? What the hell would you ruin a steak like that for? xD

I like making desserts. Fudge, cake, brownies, mousse, meringue...ah it's all so good. I'll actually cook real food every once in a while, usually only when my girlfriend's over. Paella, tortellini with shrimp and pesto, mushroom risotto, pasta salad, and a lot of Asian dishes are some of my favorites to make.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:06 PM   #252
gabrielwhist
Banned

RUIN IT?!?! Dude, my steak sandwhichs are more delicious than any other meat dish I have ever tasted. I don't ruin them with lettuce and stuff, they are just meat and bread. Extremely well cooked and well seasoned meat, on amazing bread.
gabrielwhist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:57 AM   #253
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

Tournaments Won: 2

kangaroo burgers (i don't care how stereotypical it sounds... they're delicious!)
gussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #254
Natus Lumen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielwhist View Post
RUIN IT?!?! Dude, my steak sandwhichs are more delicious than any other meat dish I have ever tasted. I don't ruin them with lettuce and stuff, they are just meat and bread. Extremely well cooked and well seasoned meat, on amazing bread.
The only exception to the rule that you NEVER combine meat with grain is pizza, maybe spaghetti with meatballs. Steak and bread - uh uh. Why don't you just eat the steak like it is? I can understand taking pride in how well the steak turns out, but making a good steak 'sandwich' just seems wrong.

I make freaking badass rice and pasta dishes, and I cook veggies sometimes, but I don't like most vegetables. I've never cooked meat before, to be quite honest. Maybe one day I will. But I do eat a lot of meat and I've never heard of a steak sandwich.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:18 PM   #255
gabrielwhist
Banned

Dude, I've been cooking since I was five. Meat and grain is a very common combination, so I don't know what the hell ur talking about. And, dude, don't knock it till u try it, you gotta keep an open mind.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #256
Natus Lumen
Banned

I guess meat and grain is kind of common when you think about it...but I still don't ever want to eat steak in any way except with a fork and knife.
=====
@Gussa: are those actually good? I mean I felt bad because my soccer cleats were made of kangaroo leather, but now I feel almost like I'm helping the kangaroos compared to what you're doing with them.

Last edited by Natus Lumen; 07-12-2007 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-13-2007, 08:20 AM   #257
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverender. View Post
@Gussa: are those actually good? I mean I felt bad because my soccer cleats were made of kangaroo leather, but now I feel almost like I'm helping the kangaroos compared to what you're doing with them.
a lot of people think that kangaroo's are endangered animals.
they are in fact considered pests amongst farmers and the like..... we kill and eat them because if we don't, they go rampant....
Old 07-13-2007, 06:19 PM   #258
Natus Lumen
Banned

Oh. Then why the hell did I pay $150 for cleats that are made from the skin of pests?
Old 07-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #259
gabrielwhist
Banned

Import baby.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:17 PM   #260
Natus Lumen
Banned

Import baby?
Old 07-14-2007, 02:51 AM   #261
gabrielwhist
Banned

Well its whats known as fair trade. When importing an item from one country to another there are trade taxes imposed, which causes the items price to raise in the country it was imported to.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #262
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

also it was a scam...
Old 07-14-2007, 11:46 PM   #263
Natus Lumen
Banned

Yeah but taxes aren't that much. Tariffs into the US are hardly ever more than 15% of the original price, especially a country we have strong ties with.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:49 AM   #264
gabrielwhist
Banned

True, I just don't see what else could make them cost $150. Unless the cleats (spiky parts) were made of gold?
Old 07-15-2007, 12:37 PM   #265
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

like i said. it's a scam.... they sell you kangaroo hide boots and make them out to be really important and expensive when really kangaroo skin isn't as rare as it seems...
Old 07-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #266
Natus Lumen
Banned

Yeah...I suppose labor might have been expensive or something. The cleats are the best I've ever owned and they're very soft and comfortable. Also, the design has a lot of like, cutting edge technology type things.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:06 PM   #267
Willy_Wonka
shit

I like how 2/3 of the posts on this page are from people who are banned.

oh, and I agree.
Willy_Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #268
Zetex
g-user

Tournaments Won: 4

Evolution is a lie created by Satan. We're all descendants from two people from a few thousand years ago. Don't ask me how so few generations created such diverse human cultures and colors spread over the entire world because only our Lord and savior knows the answer to that. God works in mysterious ways, you'll have to ask him when you die.
If you've been a good Christian, of course. If not then you'll forever suffer in Hell for your sins because your all loving and caring God turned his back on you for not strictly following his book.

"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard." (Leviticus 19:27)

You may think cutting your hair is fashionable now but you will regret it when you're burning in Hell!

Last edited by Zetex; 03-23-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #269
jingle111111
Mr. Nine

I beleieve in evolution, and at the same time i am catholic! I beleive they can fit with eachother.
jingle111111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #270
Zetex
g-user

Tournaments Won: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle111111 View Post
I beleieve in evolution, and at the same time i am catholic! I beleive they can fit with eachother.
enjoy your stay in hell
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #271
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle111111 View Post
Very rarely does one see a post this self-discrediting. Such naivete.
Dudeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #272
Janitor Matt
g-user

i dont no how i feel about, evolution. they r teaching it in my school now and i relly think they should! teach creationism two. y not teach both sides and let the students pic!
Janitor Matt is offline   Reply With Quote