Go Back   gprime.net boards > projects and submissions > submissions > Other

Other Submissions that don't quite fit in the other categories

Old 07-30-2005, 08:48 AM   #1
carrot boy

Tournaments Won: 1

Cool Ninja Pirates NEW SITE!!

The ninja pirates have completely redesigned the website. It looks amazing and more proffessional. We would appreciate it if you would leave comments on what you think of it.

www.webninjapirates.tk

Thanks
Old 07-30-2005, 02:01 PM   #2
Crazy Hamster411

No images are loading at all, all broken.
Old 07-30-2005, 04:36 PM   #3
Dan the Ninja Pirate

are you looking at it on Mozilla Firefox? If you are, try internet explorer, it doesn't work for firefox.
Old 07-31-2005, 03:22 PM   #4
Crazy Hamster411

I refuse to use IE, sorry. You have to make sites compatible for everyone... or else your site just sucks. If you can't get around compatability issues then... you suck.

And Jesus loves you.
Old 08-01-2005, 07:56 AM   #5
Dan the Ninja Pirate

Angry

Look you complete twat, we don't know why it doesnt work for firefox so shut up and knowing you, you would most likely give it a bad reply so save yourself the effort and go get something worth while to do other than give us stupid comments that don't help at all. You are the one that sucks and waste everybody elses time being the huge waste of space you are. You obviously don't have a life if you deliberately wait for me or carrot boy to post something and then give it a bad comment. If you refuse to use Internet Explorer then fair enough thats your problem. Others may not be as stubborn as you and maybe look at it and give a good review and some advice.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:48 AM   #6
God
2 Points

I like the effort you put into this. I really did switch to IE for a minute to check it out. It looks like you did everything you guys put on there. Good job. But really, a lot of people use FireFox now (including me) and if the site is to be successful, it has to work with everyone.
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:06 PM   #7
Crazy Hamster411

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEOman
I like the effort you put into this. I really did switch to IE for a minute to check it out. It looks like you did everything you guys put on there. Good job. But really, a lot of people use FireFox now (including me) and if the site is to be successful, it has to work with everyone.
Thank you. That's all I was saying. Try not to have a heart attack.

Oh, and I dont know who you are or carrotboy or whoever you said. I am not pointing yall out. You put your stuff here to be judged on by the general public, surely you don't think everyone will like your stuff right? If you look at all my posts you will see that I actually DO leave comments like "wow, that was amazing, make more", I'm not just out to get you or w/e. Paranoid. I just think it's crap that you expect people to use IE as buggy as it is, and if you want a good site and have some skill in web design, you would take the time to fix your compatability issue with firefox and any other popular secondary browser.

I swear you people say you want to know what we think of stuff and when we tell you ya just about go crazy. Shut your mouth if you can't handle just a wee bit of critisism.

Oh, and to adress the "waste of space" thing... The only things I have submitted to gprime, either got put on the front page, or recieved positive feedback, a waste of space I am not. nice day.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:01 PM   #8
Dan the Ninja Pirate

We only expect people to use IE because it doesnt work with firefox. We didn't do it deliberately and we don't know how to fix it so noodles to you.

God, I also use firefox and its quite disappointing that it doesnt work for it which is a big shame really because i know a lot of people that uses firefox rather than IE. If anyone has any ideas of how to fix it, please say so.

Last edited by Dan the Ninja Pirate; 11-01-2005 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Adding a comment
Old 08-11-2005, 12:36 PM   #9
Scotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hamster411
I refuse to use IE, sorry. You have to make sites compatible for everyone... or else your site just sucks. If you can't get around compatability issues then... you suck.

And Jesus loves you.
Damn I love that, It makes me laugh each time i read that post. Love the "And Jesus loves you" At the end *wipes tear from eye* Ahhh...You crack me up...
Old 08-11-2005, 06:58 PM   #10
Crazy Hamster411

Thank you.... I think
Old 08-11-2005, 07:36 PM   #11
bagel head

None of them work for me either and i am on IE.
I would like to check it out but i cant see anything so...