gprime.net boards

gprime.net boards (http://gprime.net/board/index.php)
-   comments and error reporting (http://gprime.net/board/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   anime section (http://gprime.net/board/showthread.php?t=5720)

Bosman310 02-01-2006 10:02 PM

anime section
 
i was wondering if u guys could add an anime forum and appoint some people who know anime as moderatiors like ryu-nacho and myself? please consider this so we could have a place to talk anime

diet poop 02-01-2006 10:52 PM

why you as an moderator? I haven't heard you talk about anime much. Although an anime forum isnt a bad idea....

Bosman310 02-01-2006 10:56 PM

well thats because i know alot about anime
and yes i have posted alot about anime

diet poop 02-02-2006 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosman310
well thats because i know alot about anime
and yes i have posted alot about anime

hmmm.....interesting that after i said that you suddenly change your avatar to something anime related...

rehabisforquitters 02-02-2006 12:37 AM

meh.

Bosman310 02-02-2006 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diet poop
hmmm.....interesting that after i said that you suddenly change your avatar to something anime related...

o so the countles sketches sumbited were nothing... plus whats it to you mr o ill change all my avatars in such to jthm over night i just got sick of mine..

rehabisforquitters 02-02-2006 12:50 AM

meh.

diet poop 02-02-2006 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosman310
o so the countles sketches sumbited were nothing... plus whats it to you mr o ill change all my avatars in such to jthm over night i just got sick of mine..

*_o, what are you talking about? So I change my signature from a can of poop cola to one of my favorite lines from JTHM, so what? Everyone on here knows that I adore Jhonen's work. I've always had some sort of Zim or JTHM reference in my user pics, since i first joined, just look at my name!

Bosman310 02-02-2006 10:07 AM

ok and as do i like anime ... why the hell are you fighting me on this whats it to u if i mod the anime section

diet poop 02-02-2006 02:52 PM

i dont care, i just found it interesting, like you were changing it to prove your point. By all means, moderate the anime section, but im guessing it wont need much moderating.

blackice 02-02-2006 03:34 PM

If you are serious about wanting this, go find me enough threads that are about anime and I will bring it to the attention of the mods to see what they think.

Ryu-Nacho 02-02-2006 06:36 PM

Well, while there haven't been very many anime threads, the few created had a ton of replies. I like the idea myself. But, until it really catches on here at Gprime, I say we wait. We really don't have a lot of anime threads.

gwia 02-02-2006 06:54 PM

Ryu-nacho should be the anime mod and i promise I wouldn't go in there saying that anime sucks

Bosman310 02-02-2006 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosman310
i was wondering if u guys could add an anime forum and appoint some people who know anime as moderatiors like ryu-nacho and myself? please consider this so we could have a place to talk anime

yes i agree if u read my main post i said ryu-nacho and i are fit for the job

Ryu-Nacho 02-02-2006 08:31 PM

I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, but I am probably best fit for the job. :P
The two people who come close, that I know of, are Bosman and the last samurai. They would be the optional mods.

gwia 02-02-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosman310
yes i agree if u read my main post i said ryu-nacho and i are fit for the job

not really you because you don't know as much

Bosman310 02-02-2006 10:16 PM

and how would you know such a thing

MrNaPaLm32 02-02-2006 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosman310
yes i agree if u read my main post i said ryu-nacho and i are fit for the job

im sorry but did you just quote yourself and respond to it? i dont think there should be an anime thread. i mean, theres like no threads about it. maybe 10? if you want anime. go to like digitally evolved or something. and saying your fit to moderate a section is kinda like begging.

rehabisforquitters 02-03-2006 12:34 AM

meh.

Bosman310 02-03-2006 10:13 AM

oh my god i cant moderate because i use abreviations every now and then .....

gwia 02-03-2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosman310
and how would you know such a thing

because you don't talk about it as much and you have only recently changed your signiture and avatar to anime and you never really posted in the old anime threads.

rehabisforquitters 02-03-2006 07:45 PM

meh.

diet poop 02-03-2006 10:34 PM

what about Firedove? H'd make a good mod.

gwia 02-04-2006 03:40 AM

or the last samurai

Bosman310 02-04-2006 01:49 PM

omg we dont post the most in anime threads that doesnt mean we dont know more than the average g primer


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net