gprime.net boards

gprime.net boards (http://gprime.net/board/index.php)
-   Useless crap (http://gprime.net/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Useless Crap (http://gprime.net/board/showthread.php?t=2271)

blackice 07-07-2005 11:55 AM

Useless Crap
 
Yes this forum will be 99% unmoderated. the other 1% will be any kind of blatent advertising or anything deemed completely inappropriate for the younger crowd that we have here (nude photographs, stuff like that).

rahx 07-07-2005 01:07 PM

That's a nice quote from isharted.

gussa 07-07-2005 08:32 PM

if age was measured by maturity id be 13. oh wait i am 13 anyway lol. (but that is a nice qoute though)

JSM 07-07-2005 10:09 PM

hey i dont see anything wrong with nude chicks photos!

rahx 07-07-2005 11:26 PM

Tell that to the people who can sue us for exposing adult content to minors.

Led_Zeppelin 07-07-2005 11:28 PM

Check-mate!

Heyyou27 07-07-2005 11:45 PM

Agreed. We don't want angry parents complaining.

viper.gtsr 07-12-2005 10:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hahaha yum

treefalse 07-12-2005 10:59 PM

You could put up that BIG `OL Warnings, like a lot of `dem "adult sites" put up. It could be clearly marked and stating that it is, in fact illigal to vew if you are under the age of 18.

Heyyou27 07-12-2005 11:26 PM

What do you want from gprime? "COMING SOON TO GPRIME, HARD CORE LESBIAN PORN" ? Come on. We don't want that here.

dave 07-13-2005 01:53 AM

Glad you like my avatar.

diet poop 07-20-2005 03:15 PM

Yea, i likes that quote from isharted to :happy:

treefalse 07-21-2005 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyyou27
What do you want from gprime? "COMING SOON TO GPRIME, HARD CORE LESBIAN PORN" ? Come on. We don't want that here.

I'm against the idea, I was just stating what the other 60% of sites have to say.

Jack92 07-21-2005 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantastic1
I think the quote is cool too, btw, how do you pronounce "isharted".

quick everyone cover your nose, i just sharted! :happy:

Led_Zeppelin 08-05-2005 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantastic1
I think the quote is cool too, btw, how do you pronounce "isharted".

It would be "I - Sharted".

How many people are going to say "EWW YOU SHARTED!" just because I typed that?

Willy_Wonka 08-30-2005 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper.gtsr
hahaha yum

Yum?!?!?! =O

foulplay 08-30-2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper.gtsr
hahaha yum

Must.....contain......laughter.......

Snow 08-30-2005 11:43 PM

Eww You Sharted!

DvBennett 09-08-2005 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackice
Yes this forum will be 99% unmoderated. the other 1% will be any kind of blatent advertising or anything deemed completely inappropriate for the younger crowd that we have here (nude photographs, stuff like that).

You're a loser. Get a life. What's that? You're not a mod anymore? That sucks. Next time don't **** with the wrong people, *******.

Led_Zeppelin 09-08-2005 02:45 PM

Now Dave, we talked about this yesterday.

Snow 09-08-2005 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DvBennett
You're a loser. Get a life. What's that? You're not a mod anymore? That sucks. Next time don't **** with the wrong people, *******.

How long before your banned?

Now he's an administrator, so he can still ban you.

Led_Zeppelin 09-08-2005 05:37 PM

I don't think a mod in the IRC chat would get banned.

DvBennett 09-09-2005 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantastic1
How long before your banned?

Now he's an administrator, so he can still ban you.

*BUZZ* Wrong! Try again!

Even if he was a mod... this place is unmoderated.

Adoyt 09-09-2005 11:33 AM

99% unmoderated...not completely unmoderated

Snow 09-10-2005 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DvBennett
*BUZZ* Wrong! Try again!

Even if he was a mod... this place is unmoderated.

Only the useless crap section, and besides, that has nothing to do with his power to ban you.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net