gprime.net boards

gprime.net boards (http://gprime.net/board/index.php)
-   comments and error reporting (http://gprime.net/board/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   new board (http://gprime.net/board/showthread.php?t=5771)

terrelbot 02-05-2006 09:29 AM

new board

what does gprime think about a board dedicated to movies?

Ryu-Nacho 02-05-2006 10:14 AM

I can't recall a single thread ever made about a movie on Gprime.

terrelbot 02-05-2006 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho

I'd love to discuss new movies but there isnt a place for it. But thanks for giving important input on the idea! Im sure when we further look int othe matter your name will be NUMBER ONE on the list to contact. I'm suprised more people don't look to you for advice! Thanks again for your commitment to this thread.

Led_Zeppelin 02-05-2006 10:21 AM

One person of thousands who sign up for the forums wants a new section. Good luck with that, boss.

rehabisforquitters 02-05-2006 10:28 AM

What in holy hell is wrong with you? Just discuss movies in something like General Ramblings!

terrelbot 02-05-2006 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
What in holy hell is wrong with you? Just discuss movies in something like General Ramblings!

Hey man, it was just a suggestion. I threw the idea out there and no one seemed intrested, go jump off a bridge or something dude. I'm sorry that yall would rather discuss:
If Charles really DID draw that picture
How quickly diet_poop needs to sleep
People with ginger hair MIGHT be evil
Placing a curse on someone
diet_poops lame casting call
or every icon Junk_Train pumps out!

But I guess thats just the majority. Oh well.

Snow 02-05-2006 11:20 AM

Haha good point.

treefalse 02-05-2006 11:37 AM

We hardly get enough posts in the movie part of the forum now, so there's no rush to upgrade it.

Please note that there are also flash games and flash movies to account for.

terrelbot 02-05-2006 11:47 AM

Maybe im not looking.. but theres already a movie section? I'm talking about a section for people to discuss the art of film, not talk about movies submitted. Kind of like how theres a Music section. Maybe the concept is tough. You know stough that apears in cinema. Dicuss new movies coming out, plots, endings, favourite films... what not.

Led_Zeppelin 02-05-2006 12:47 PM

http://www.imdb.com

Talk about movies on their forums.

diet poop 02-05-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrelbot
Hey man, it was just a suggestion. I threw the idea out there and no one seemed intrested, go jump off a bridge or something dude. I'm sorry that yall would rather discuss:

Wow, i had no idea that somone had exactly my name, but with an "_"! Heehee, people would much rather talk about
a) how badly I need sleep
or
b) My lame casting call

than anything you have to come up with. Why are you so quick to be an ass to people? Like how you responded to Ryu-Nacho.
He is a respected member of these forums and I don't think he deserves to be treated like shiit by some obscure member, for simply stating the fact that nobody has ever cared to talk about movies. You are an ass hat, (i love that term, "ass hat", heheh)

nickychris3 02-05-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho

Sharkboy and Lavagirl

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Wollace and Gromit

The Ring... sort of

Harry Potter

Chronicles of Narnia (i think)

that movie with the aliens er something that invade earth that Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning are in that I don't remember the name of

and there probably there were others.

*I just realized i'm the one who made most of them...*

terrelbot 02-05-2006 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diet poop
Wow, i had no idea that somone had exactly my name, but with an "_"! Heehee, people would much rather talk about
a) how badly I need sleep
or
b) My lame casting call

than anything you have to come up with. Why are you so quick to be an ass to people? Like how you responded to Ryu-Nacho.
He is a respected member of these forums and I don't think he deserves to be treated like shiit by some obscure member, for simply stating the fact that nobody has ever cared to talk about movies. You are an ass hat, (i love that term, "ass hat", heheh)

I forgot who populated this message board. He was beign a ass to me, some people only learn from their own actions. It doesn't matter if you respect him, cause I don't give a **** what you think. I bet thats a big shock to your ego.

Heyyou27 02-05-2006 08:36 PM

Quote:

Haha.
I don't think that's really a horrible idea.

Ryu-Nacho 02-05-2006 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickychris3
Sharkboy and Lavagirl

Wollace and Gromit

The Ring... sort of

Harry Potter

that movie with the aliens er something that invade earth that Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning are in that I don't remember the name of

I said that I couldn't recall them, not that there weren't any. This is a sign of one thing: I didn't care for those threads. :P

And, yo, terrelbot, your welcome for the commitment. But now, I must commit myself to remembering you as my new number one ass-hat annoyance.

Lastly, to DP, thanks for stickin' up for me. I'll try to repay the favor when possible. XD

diet poop 02-05-2006 08:51 PM

Quote:

I forgot who populated this message board. He was beign a ass to me, some people only learn from their own actions. It doesn't matter if you respect him, cause I don't give a **** what you think. I bet thats a big shock to your ego.

You think that everybody is an ass to you, well you know what? That isn't a shock to my ego, cause I don't care what you say about me. Plus you have a bad attitude.
(and i didn't say that I respect him, i said that he is a respected member of the community.[although he does have my respect])

terrelbot 02-05-2006 09:00 PM

Quote:

You think that everybody is an ass to you, well you know what? That isn't a shock to my ego, cause I don't care what you say about me. Plus you have a bad attitude.
(and i didn't say that I respect him, i said that he is a respected member of the community.[although he does have my respect])

I don't think everyone is a ass to me, thanks.

diet poop 02-05-2006 09:01 PM

people say one thing negative and you totally flip out, what do you call that?

terrelbot 02-05-2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

people say one thing negative and you totally flip out, what do you call that?

Just defending my reputation, notice I don't randomly attack everyone in a thread?

diet poop 02-05-2006 09:05 PM

except me, for defending ryu for stating a simple fact.

Ryu-Nacho 02-05-2006 09:07 PM

Quote:

I didn't notice that post before. When I made that first post in this thread, I was simply stating a fact. There is no good or bad about it. It was plain neutrality.

gwia 02-06-2006 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickychris3
Sharkboy and Lavagirl

Wollace and Gromit

The Ring... sort of

Harry Potter

I made the narnia one

Charlie and the Chocolate factory and Sharkboy and Lavagirl are stupid movies

diet poop 02-06-2006 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guess_who_i_am
I made the narnia one

Charlie and the Chocolate factory and Sharkboy and Lavagirl are stupid movies

sharkboy&Lavagirl= CRAP
Charlie and the Chocolate factory= Completely accurate recreation of the book, with a few scenes added. NO MORE CREEPY OOMPA LOOMPAS FOR ME!

gwia 02-06-2006 01:46 AM

the old oompa loompas where cooler and funnier and better and awsomer

diet poop 02-06-2006 01:58 AM

but they were horribly ugly, oompa loompas are supposed to have that"from the rainforest" look, cause thats where they come from.
(plus the new oompa loompas sing rohld dahl's original songs from the books)