gprime.net boards

gprime.net boards (http://gprime.net/board/index.php)
-   Nintendo (http://gprime.net/board/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Psp A Failure? Ds A Sucsess? (http://gprime.net/board/showthread.php?t=10280)

scorpion 06-15-2007 02:38 PM

Psp A Failure? Ds A Sucsess?

1 Attachment(s)
THIS SUCKS,MANY GAMING MAGEZINES KEEP SAYING THAT DS IS BETTER THAN A PSP CUZ OF THE SALES AND THEY SAY THAT PSP WAS TRYING TO BEAT I POD AND DS AND THE COMPUTERS IT'S JUST DUMB.
you gotta check this out though.:dunce:

NOWAK 06-15-2007 04:03 PM

Uh, no. The psp is fine.

Heyyou27 06-15-2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpion (Post 181017)
THIS SUCKS,MANY GAMING MAGEZINES KEEP SAYING THAT DS IS BETTER THAN A PSP CUZ OF THE SALES AND THEY SAY THAT PSP WAS TRYING TO BEAT I POD AND DS AND THE COMPUTERS IT'S JUST DUMB.
you gotta check this out though.:dunce:

I THINK URJUST DUMB!!1 I posted this on my DS.

Ryu-Nacho 06-15-2007 05:42 PM

PSP has sold over 10 million units, and it was beating the DS before the lite model came out. It's in no way a failure.

Heyyou27 06-15-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho (Post 181031)
PSP has sold over 10 million units, and it was beating the DS before the lite model came out. It's in no way a failure.

There's no denying that the DS Lite is killing the PSP in hardware sales. There are rumors that a new PSP will be coming in September. A longer battery life, integrated flash memory, overall smaller unit, and an improved control scheme can only help the new PSP be more competitive with the DS Lite.

Drunken_Shinobi 06-15-2007 08:51 PM

Introducing...the PSP Lite? Anyways, the DS Lite is beating the PSP in sales, I see the DS Lite pop up more often in my school than a PSP would. I wouldn't say the original DS beat the PSP though because not a lot of people liked its look and stuff.

viper.gtsr 06-17-2007 10:58 AM

Hope they ad a second analog nub.

RobinH 07-03-2007 04:08 PM

i dont know why people cheering DS DS has more variety of childish game while psp i guess will prolong the gaming adventures

Drunken_Shinobi 07-03-2007 08:27 PM

Uh...that's what I call a complete opinion and it won't prove anything.

Heyyou27 07-03-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobinH (Post 183557)
i dont know why people cheering DS DS has more variety of childish game while psp i guess will prolong the gaming adventures

I've got Resident Evil for the DS; I love how the people who complain about games being "kiddy" aren't old enough to buy the "cool" games.

Snow 07-04-2007 01:39 AM

Childish games can be fun.

jmanx13 07-11-2007 11:39 AM

DS is better than the psp. Do you relize More than half the games for the DS supports download play which makes it more fun to have a DS, no one never have to have the same game. And DS can play music, use emulators, watch movies, and you can even put backup copys of DS games on the DS with the $40 r4 flash card which also support wifi and browsers. PSP hardly have any online games compared to the DS.

I don't know if psp can do this though, but DS can play import games.

Like Jump Ultimate Stars which supports wifi to and voice chat. - this game owns. Sadly never coming to America. T_T

Led_Zeppelin 07-11-2007 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmanx13 (Post 184861)
DS is better than the psp. Do you relize More than half the games for the DS supports download play which makes it more fun to have a DS, no one never have to have the same game. And DS can play music, use emulators, watch movies, and you can even put backup copys of DS games on the DS with the $40 r4 flash card which also support wifi and browsers. PSP hardly have any online games compared to the DS.
Like Jump Ultimate Stars which supports wifi to and voice chat. - this game owns. Sadly never coming to America. T_T

Like, 97 % of the shit you just said, the PSP can do.

MrNaPaLm32 07-11-2007 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmanx13 (Post 184861)

What is up with ignorant technology users these days?

jmanx13 07-11-2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Led_Zeppelin (Post 184875)
Like, 97 % of the shit you just said, the PSP can do.

Question when did I ever said psp can't do. I know psp can do emulators, download play and stuff. DS can do the same thing though, but psp got a better browser.

Here who wins on wat I think

Browser: PSP
Multiplayer: DS
Download Play: DS
Games: DS
Media: PSP
Controls: DS

Ryu-Nacho 07-11-2007 02:35 PM

At the moment, DS has better games. But when Disgaea and FF: Tactics hit the PSP, I'll never look at my DS again.

uglypugly 07-11-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho (Post 184897)
At the moment, DS has better games. But when Disgaea and FF: Tactics hit the PSP, I'll never look at my DS again.

Couple months to Zelda, Phantom Hour Glass though.

Snow 07-11-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho (Post 184897)

Don't forget FF: CC and Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow.

Ryu-Nacho 07-11-2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uglypugly (Post 184903)
Couple months to Zelda, Phantom Hour Glass though.

Screw Zelda!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Floyd (Post 184911)
Don't forget FF: CC and Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow.

Crystal Chronicles? Or something else? Also, I'm not much interested in Syphon Filter. I've never been able to enjoy those stealthy games.

Axel 07-12-2007 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyyou27 (Post 181029)
I THINK URJUST DUMB!!1 I posted this on my DS.

Oh...the irony.

Snow 07-12-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho (Post 184964)
Crystal Chronicles? Or something else? Also, I'm not much interested in Syphon Filter. I've never been able to enjoy those stealthy games.

Crisis Core

Ryu-Nacho 07-13-2007 06:37 PM

Oh, that. I forgot about that game; I was never really into FFVII, so it's not something that I've been tracking, though it may be good.

gwia 07-15-2007 06:45 AM

I am usually a Nintendo man but I prefer the PSP, that way I can play some decent GTA games not the shit hole "Grend Theft Auto Advance" for the GBA.

RobinH 07-16-2007 09:06 AM

well i guess this debate will never end coz DS has its own freaks and psp has it own but i guess DS wont stay long thats my complete personal opinion no offence to any one out there

Led_Zeppelin 07-20-2007 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmanx13 (Post 184888)
Question when did I ever said psp can't do. I know psp can do emulators, download play and stuff. DS can do the same thing though, but psp got a better browser.
Here who wins on wat I think
Browser: PSP
Multiplayer: DS
Download Play: DS
Games: DS
Media: PSP
Controls: DS

You're ten, aren't you?