PDA

View Full Version : Sega Saturn/Saturn NetLink

Xranger60
04-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Does anybody know what a NetLink modem is for Saturn? How about anybody that owns one? http://www.saturnleague.com was created to keep this small community alive. Oh, and it's not just for NetLink users either, its to discuss everything about the Saturn in general. Come here and learn about something you might not have even known existed. I can also answer any questions anybody might have about NetLink here.

VooDoo
04-15-2006, 12:28 AM
The only thing i learned about the sega saturn is i got ripped off and i aint gonna even tell you how much i spent on that console but i'll give you a hint, the 360 with two games double that price and thats how much i paid.

Heyyou27
04-15-2006, 11:31 AM
The only thing i learned about the sega saturn is i got ripped off and i aint gonna even tell you how much i spent on that console but i'll give you a hint, the 360 with two games double that price and thats how much i paid.
You're telling me you paid more than $1000 USD for a SEGA Saturn?

VooDoo
04-15-2006, 07:51 PM
You always answer a question with a question don't you, but no the price wasn't as expensive over here but it did go to 800 so it's still kinda expensive and thats sterling cash which is probably 1300 us dollars.

Heyyou27
04-15-2006, 07:57 PM
You always answer a question with a question don't you, but no the price wasn't as expensive over here but it did go to 800 so it's still kinda expensive and thats sterling cash which is probably 1300 us dollars.
For a SEGA saturn?.....Oh my god

VooDoo
04-16-2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah man i had to pay money to book for it back then aswell the dreamcast cost me 375.00 so it was alot less than the saturn.

isharted
04-19-2006, 03:30 AM
i had the netlink with my sega saturn
it was pretty cool - first time i ever connected to the internet with a console
yay for dial-up :D

VooDoo
04-28-2006, 08:48 PM
This is and i know a dumb question (google it) but i don't wanna i get bored with info at my finger tips and can't be assed reading the links incase i don't learn anything, i would prefer one of you guys to enlighten me. Have i missed out on some historical online game play as a child with the saturn (netlink) or something or did it suck i would prefer it to have sucked so i never missed out on anything. But private isp's have only been around since the 90's so i can't imagine i missed out.