PDA

View Full Version : Once again Microsoft will be #2

game_b4_52
12-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Ok, ok, ever since 1995 in the US, we know Sony has been number one with the duh (think about system here). Heck, they coulda made a console in the seventies--they've been around for how many decades?! They have the most games and that's the reason. The controller isn't better than the big 'n nice Xbox controller. The scaled down version is good, too. Bill Gates is still the richest so give him some credit. Nintendo? You mean the wussy, kid-loving, strict-as-hell no-blood Mortal Kombat-less guys? They always rank #3 since the next gen console war of 2001. Goes to show what family friendly gets you. But, slower-than-Sonic Mario games are nice. Except for Mario Party -7. I miss Sega. How can you improve on the Dream? I would call a 256-bit Sega FantasySquared Box. Oh, minus the box. Yeah, yeah, it sounds bad. Still. At least I don't swear and say stupid things as seen in the EG Mag. Electronic Gaming. Dan Shoe Hsu, if you can read this, you are smart, dirty rotten hyiena. You are the result of an uncombined + and - number. I love your mag. Sony will always be number one. They are the greatest since Nintendo kicked Sega's ass. Oops, I sound like EGM. Kick ass.

Ryu-Nacho
12-13-2005, 08:19 PM
No, you sound like an incoherent little monkey. I hate to say that, but I honestly have a hard time reading your jumble.

Kent
12-13-2005, 08:29 PM
I didn't even bother reading it.

See, there's this magical key called the "Enter" key. Unfortunately, you have to reach your pinkey over about one centimeter to use it :(.

Still, you could use the excersize. Try pressing the "Enter" key now.

Good job. Now, keep doing that.

poisonedcandy_X
12-13-2005, 08:40 PM
Ummm..what? I'm sorry, but I don't think I really got any of that. Not to be mean, but they're right. That didn't really make any sense...=(

gwia
12-14-2005, 02:18 AM
Use the magical power of paragraphs!

uber_jedi
12-17-2005, 10:32 PM
And indentation!

Painintheglavin
12-24-2005, 04:15 PM
And a life!

foulplay
12-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Nintendo? You mean the wussy, kid-loving, strict-as-hell no-blood Mortal Kombat-less guys? They always rank #3 since the next gen console war of 2001. Goes to show what family friendly gets you.
You mean the only company that is making profit for every console they sell, that has been the only profitable company, that still has the strongest mindshare, that appeals to a wide range of gamers, not just the testosterone filled males looking for pointless killing? Give me a break, Nintendo's methods work. Whether or not they were the most popular they did bring in the most money with little support from third parties, unlike the others they can manage just fine with first-party titles.