PDA

View Full Version : Jigsaw help

VooDoo
08-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Right i really need help on this one guys, the problem i'm having with my jigsaw i've created is when all the pieces have been fitted it doesn't do anything it just stays on it's current frame. What i'm wanting to do is when all the pieces have been fitted is make it jump frames on the timeline could anybody help me out on this one.

P.s i've attached the jigsaw up to the current stage i'm on.

diet poop
08-15-2005, 01:19 PM
wow! voodoo needs help? thats a first! but sorry i have no idea :Confuzzle

VooDoo
08-15-2005, 01:52 PM
Well i don't claim to know everything it's just when i have a problem i tend to do some research but if that research doesn't pay off i ask a question and hopefully get help in return.

treefalse
08-15-2005, 02:54 PM
I got a puzzle. I could use the same help... along with everything else.

Try making the flash stop once all the peices are in. Then start another sceen with it being click on the finnished puzzle.

VooDoo
08-15-2005, 09:30 PM
It's okay i got it working now :happy: i forgot to use upper case on one word in the actions panel when i had named it as an instance name i was just needing it cross referenced by somebody who might know actionscripting on this forum. So now i have it working that was a frustrating 4 hrs.

treefalse
08-16-2005, 01:22 AM
Glad you got it solved. Can we see the finished product?

VooDoo
08-16-2005, 03:28 AM
Glad you got it solved. Can we see the finished product?

If you want but it's gonna last alot longer than a normal Jigsaw would normally last, i just have a few minor bugs in about 13 seperate flash files that i'm gonna later paste into the main timeline but you get the idea.

P.s i'm only showing you half of it cause i don't want people taking the piss out of my voice