PDA

View Full Version : whut you should youse to make movin avatares.

viper.gtsr
08-05-2005, 08:37 PM
i am curentl dowing some testing betwea Microsoftrgif disiner(arreadet tested f- for me)coral's item (testing)an flash anamaters.(havent tested)

Please note:
this is how i feal about the animaters,your opiuins may be difrent

Charles rules you all!
08-05-2005, 08:38 PM
there is an "ask an expert" thread about this thread go there and look for GIF animation...

rehabisforquitters
08-05-2005, 09:47 PM
I cant read a word u just typed, and that's comin from someone who types L337 a lot.

VooDoo
08-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Who cares your views are pointless.

Crazy Hamster411
08-06-2005, 12:40 PM
stfu voodoo, everyone hates you.

I can't understand a word that guy said. Somthing about Microsoft gif editor... and testings.

Jetowl
08-06-2005, 01:14 PM
I Made My Stick Man Do The Robot :happy:

VooDoo
08-06-2005, 08:55 PM
stfu voodoo, everyone hates you.

I can't understand a word that guy said. Somthing about Microsoft gif editor... and testings.

What is your problem man seriously, you just hate people who have there own opinions and views cause you don't have any yourself your just a follower. But you would probably be more pissed off if you knew who i was.

Crazy Hamster411
08-06-2005, 10:45 PM
What is your problem man seriously, (remove comma, add question mark,) you just hate people who have there own opinions and views cause you don't have any yourself (comma) your just a follower. But you would probably be more pissed off if you knew who i was < am?.

You just told that guy his views were pointless... and I am the hater?

I have my own opinions and I like to post them, but usually you end up crying about them.

And I would be more pissed if I knew who you were? Who were you? Tell me about how you used to be back in the day. How about I would be less pissed if you could spell **** correctly.

VooDoo
08-07-2005, 01:22 AM
You just told that guy his views were pointless... and I am the hater?

I have my own opinions and I like to post them, but usually you end up crying about them.

And I would be more pissed if I knew who you were? Who were you? Tell me about how you used to be back in the day. How about I would be less pissed if you could spell **** correctly.

Spell correctly sorry what are you on about ??. then when you say i "used to be back in the day" why,what,how can i "Used somebody" !! oh i get it you mean use somebody don't you. It's funny how the guys that try to correct you at spelling happen to be the worst spelllers ever.

Crazy Hamster411
08-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Spell correctly sorry what are you on about ??. then when you say i "used to be back in the day" why,what,how can i "Used somebody" !! oh i get it you mean use somebody don't you. It's funny how the guys that try to correct you at spelling happen to be the worst spelllers ever.
You are a sad person.

v. intr.(yhttp://www.yourdictionary.com/images/ahd/gif/oomacr.gifs, yhttp://www.yourdictionary.com/images/ahd/gif/oomacr.gifst)

Used in the past tense followed by to in order to indicate a former state, habitual practice, or custom: Mail service used to be faster.

You moron. Please do not attempt to correct me. You're an idiot, I am not. The end.

isharted
08-07-2005, 05:51 PM
i think this thread has just about hit its potential

*closed*