PDA

View Full Version : The Video Game Question Thread

bagel head
05-23-2005, 07:06 PM
this is the thread where you can ask me questions about video games.
So if you have any qusetions post here.

leech69
05-23-2005, 08:25 PM
What's a Video Game?

I thought i'd get ya started :)

Drunken_Shinobi
05-23-2005, 09:44 PM
A video game is another form of electronic entertainment?

Umaro
05-23-2005, 10:31 PM
what happens when you take out your memory card before it saves completely?

Ryu-Nacho
05-24-2005, 12:25 PM
To Umaro: Depends on the game. Could corrupt your files, or could be a special way to cheat. Find out at your own peril. :smokeing1

I have a question:
How many games have been published? I want an exact number please. :happy:

leech69
05-24-2005, 06:31 PM
To Umaro: Depends on the game. Could corrupt your files, or could be a special way to cheat. Find out at your own peril. :smokeing1

I have a question:
How many games have been published? I want an exact number please. :happy:

Good Luck with that, heres one, im just seeing if you know, In a nintendo 64, how do you manage your MEmory Card files? (this is an easy one)

Ryu-Nacho
05-24-2005, 08:51 PM
Why, you threaten it's life! Then it does whatever you want!

VooDoo
05-24-2005, 10:20 PM
No threads about computer games there are too many threads involving computer games and i don't like to see it spreading in to the ask an expert subjects.

Mod delete this thread

leech69
05-24-2005, 11:52 PM
No threads about computer games there are too many threads involving computer games and i don't like to see it spreading in to the ask an expert subjects.

Mod delete this thread

Its about Video Games, not just Computer games, and jesus christ dude, you couldnt pull a needle out of your ass with a tractor, go **** a dog or something.

VooDoo
05-25-2005, 06:43 AM
Typed by WTF recently

im sure many of u have realised the amountof topics on video games in the forums, they are all the same and its always the same people that make them, well its pissing me off the amount of crap thats going on in the forum, such as who is ur favourite character?(there is tonnes of them from the past and present) and the new gaming systems that are coming out, in the old forums this never happend, there was just like, 2 or so threads on games in the whole site, now the are 2 or so threads that arent on games, im exagerating a bit there i know but if you read through all the topics youll see, its like the forum has been taken over by some retard computer nerds that just sit infront of the tv playing metroid prime or zeldas amazing carnivorus tales (i know it doesnt exist) someone please make interesting topics where you actually have to think to make them!
you have probably noticed that i am hardly ever on, thats because i am sick of all the crap about games and so on.
john, you shoulmake a place where people can talk about games untill they implode. this site used to be cool! hang your heads in shame!

People agree with me on this subject read other peoples posts before you act in a selfish manner or visit.
http://gprime.net/board/showthread.php?t=14